- » Diet Tuna
Diet Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diet tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diet tuna recipes.
Asian Fresh Tuna Salad
Prepare the Asian Citrus Marinade and pour half over the tuna steaks.
Refrigerate to marinate for 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Place the tuna in the basket and rotate in the stopped position facing the heat rods for 4 minutes.
Turn basket and rotate the other side... - 35.546
Overstuffed Tuna And Tapenade Sandwich
1. Combine tuna and tapenade in a small bowl; season with pepper to taste.
2. Spread both slices of bread with mustard; layer one with a radicchio leaf, tuna, and the remaining radicchio leaf. Top with remaining bread slice, and cut in half and serve. - 24.812
Teriyaki Tuna Or Swordfish
Prepare the marinade and pour over the fish.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Rotate the fish in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
Sprinkle with green onions and serve. - 25.2136
Orange Flavored Tuna
Place the butter, vermouth, orange juice and zest, garlic, steak sauce, Cajun-Creole Rub, and hot pepper sauce in a saucepan and heat until butter melts, mixture boils and ingredients are well blended, stirring frequently.
Brush the tuna steaks with some of... - 31.2544
Tuna Salad Bake
Combine first 5 ingredients; fold in egg slices and tuna.
Pile into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cover; refrigerate overnight. - 33.796
Easy Tuna Melt
Combine tuna, salad dressing and relish.
Top each muffin half with tomato slice then half of the tuna mixture and one Lite-lineslice.
Broil or heat in microwave oven until slice begins to melt.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 27.8347
Tuna Stuffed Eggs
Beat butter and garlic in processor until light and creamy.
Cut eggs in half; set whites aside.
Add yolks to butter and blend well.
Add tuna, chives and ground red pepper.
Season with herb salt to taste.
Blend until smooth.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag... - 40.5463
Fresh Tuna Salad With Roasted Red, Yellow And Green Peppers
1. Roast the red, yellow and green peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Put them in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose and let steam for 5 minutes in the refrigerator.... - 34.6707
Savory Tuna Grill
1. Make onion sauce as instructed.
2. Drain and flake tuna fish.
3. Mix fish, vegetables, lemon juice, chilli powder, garam masala together in a bowl.
4. Add onion sauce and mix well.
5. Grease an oven proof dish. Place the mixture in it. Cover with cheese... - 38.9645
Tuna And Macaroni Croquettes
1. Combine uncooked macaroni, soup and water in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Stir mixture and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until macaroni is tender. Cool.
3. Stir in parsley, tuna,... - 35.2916
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
Trim stalks from lettuce leaves.
In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
Stir in dressing; season to taste with pepper.
Spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture in center of each leaf.
Roll up leaves, enclosing filling.
Secure lettuce bundles... - 34.7197
Healthy Tuna Snack
A quick and simple "tuna salad" for those who need a snack during the day. - 18.205
Jellied Avocado Tuna Loaf
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
When it has softened, dissolve it in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, salt, celery, green pepper, onion and tuna fish.
Pour into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Refrigerate until firm.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
When it has... - 45.1712
Baked Deviled Tuna
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook uncovered, for 3 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook 3 minutes longer.
2. Stir in the mustard, chili powder,... - 35.354
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
For herb butter: In a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Fold... - 41.8256
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 42.0906
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 32.6216
In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
To assemble tacos: Sprinkle lettuce into each taco shell.
Divide tuna mixture among tacos, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
Garnish as desired with toppings. - 30.826
Pasta Shells With Tuna Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, wine and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in the olives, scallions, oregano and pepper. Flake the tuna into the bowl and combine.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta and,... - 33.4884
Tuna & Fresh Fruit Salad
Line a large platter or 4 individual plates with lettuce leaves, if desired.
Arrange tuna and desired fruit in a decorative design over lettuce.
Sprinkle almonds over salad if desired.
For Fruit Dressing: In a small bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice and... - 32.042
Charred Tuna Steaks
1. Place the tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, sugar and oil in a small bowl. Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks.
3. Gently turn over the tuna steaks, using your fingers or a fork, so that they... - 39.5396
Beat egg; mix in other ingredients and turn out into a lightly-greased casserole.
Bake at 350° approximately 1-1 1/4 hours. (The whole casserole may be counted as 4 meat exchanges and 2 bread exchanges in a diabetic diet.) - 22.9108
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 100.764
Tuna Salad Plate
Drain the tuna and cut the contents of each can in half horizontally.
Arrange on the shredded lettuce.
Garnish with the asparagus spears and fresh parsley if desired. - 25.4235
Healthy Tuna Salad
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the lettuce and tuna.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
3) Add the tuna. Mix properly.
4) Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if the mixture seems to... - 41.1049
Tuna Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for tuna salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of tuna salad in each lettuce leaf, garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.7922
Sauteed Tuna With White Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, mayonnaise, capers, half of the garlic, and the sage in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the tuna. Cook the tuna... - 32.1685
Trimming Tuna Toss
Combine vinegar, basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper; chill.
In large salad bowl break up tuna; add lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and celery.
Add vinegar mixture and toss lightly. - 28.5355
Tuna Steaks Catalina
Combine French dressing and next 3 ingredients.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish; spread dressing mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade,- set aside.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2... - 34.9702
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Tuna Steaks With Fragrant Spices And Lime
1. Trim the skin from the tuna steaks, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the lime rind, garlic, olive oil, cumin, ground coriander and pepper to make a paste.
3. Spread the paste thinly on both sides of the tuna.... - 35.9098
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. For the dressing: Mix oil, lemon juice, onion, oregano, and salt in a small bowl.
2. For the salad: Break tuna into large chunks in a salad bowl. Add avocado, beans, and roasted pepper. Pour dressing over; season with pepper, and toss gently. - 33.4366
Sea5hell Tuna Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon margarine, and placeover medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Remove... - 43.366
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 43.8219
Gluten Free Tuna Salad With Beans
For all the health conscious lot, here's a great Gluten Free Tuna Salad with Beans recipe that you must try. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this salad which can also be served as a light meal. - 78.4604
Raw Mock Tuna
On a vegan diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Chef Dorothy shares her personal favorite recipe to prepare Raw Mock Tuna. The dish is tastes very much like the real tuna and is healthy too. Watch it now. - 61.1239
Pate is made from soaking the nuts and then grinding them with required seasoning such as garlic, onion or fresh herbs! If your weekend is coming this is something that can be made in advance. This video shows you how to get a delicious pate going! - 102.206
Hot Tuna Sandwiches
1. Preheat a nonstick saucepan for a couple fo minutes on low flame; melt margarine in it
2. Add onion and green pepper and saute for five minutes; Turn the heat off
3. Add eggs, milk, salt and tuna to it and cook for ten minutes over low flame until... - 40.6584
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours (on high setting for 3 to 4 hours). - 29.3988
Healthy Tuna Casserole - Italian Style
It's about time those typical tuna casserole recipes get an upgrade! This Italian Tuna Casserole recipe from Anne Colagioia is one of the best healthy casserole recipes out there because it adds a new flavor twist to a vintage nostalgic dish. - 96.4696
Special Tuna Salad
1 In a bowl, add tuna, apples, olives, pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well.
2 Add mayonnaise and Chill.
3 Serve on the bed of lettuce greens. - 32.1295
Drain and mash the tuna fish.
Blend in the anchovy paste, tomatoes, green peppers, Worcestershire sauce and Russian dressing.
Heap on the toast. - 30.81
In medium saucepan, combine milk and soup.
Add tuna chunks; stir lightly to coat.
Simmer over low heat until heated through.
Serve over rice; sprinkle with paprika.
If desired, garnish with parsley or lemon slices. - 26.1246
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.3095
1. Preheat the broiler. Broil the tuna 4 inches from heat until just opaque in the center, about 5 minutes on each side.
2. Combine the lemon juice, anchovy paste, and pepper in a large bowl. Flake in the tuna, then add the tomato, scallions, olives, and... - 28.834
Tuna Nicoise Brochettes
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch cubes.
Place tuna in a large shallow dish; set aside.
Combine sherry and next 4 ingredients in a jar.
Cover rightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour sherry mixture over tuna; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
Remove tuna from... - 41.0075
Grilled Tuna With Tomato Shallot Salsa
Place tuna in a shallow dish.
Combine olive oil, white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, and oregano; pour over tuna.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Combine tomato and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set... - 37.8644
Mediterranean Spaghetti With Fresh Tuna
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the tuna. Cook until the tuna is seared on one side; turn and cook until second side is seared, 1... - 29.3029
Tuna And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the carrots into thin sticks.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the onion, carrots, mangetout (snow peas) and baby corn cobs to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the... - 40.687
In bowl blend the tuna and Neufchatel cheese.
Add celery, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; mix well.
Shape mixture into small balls, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Roll in the snipped parsley.
Chill well. - 30.9509
In medium saucepan, heat water and oil just to boiling.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Stir hard until flour clumps into ball in center of pan.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add 1 egg at a time, beating until blended after each egg.
Place by teaspoons on ungreased... - 36.4187
Tuna Salad Sandwich
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the bread. Stir well to combine.
3) On 1 slice of toast, spread the tuna salad.
4) Make a sandwich by topping with the remaining... - 39.774
Swimming Tuna Dip
Combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix in food processor or blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in tuna, green onion and parsley. - 33.239
Basic Tuna Salad
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
Stir lightly to combine.
Chill before serving.
Serve on lettuce as a salad or on bread as a sandwich.
If desired, garnish with a lemon wedge - 36.5216
Fresh Tuna And Avocado Salad
1. Toss all the ingredients together, except fish.
2. Divide the mixture into equal 6 portions.
3. Slice the fish into strips and place across top of each serving.
4. It is best served with dill vinaigrette on the side. - 40.3444
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
In bowl mix together the cottage cheese, celery, onion, the 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Spread bread slices (toasted if desired) with the 4 teaspoons low-calorie mayonnaise.
Top each slice of bread with lettuce leaves and a... - 38.3696
In medium bowl combine tuna, celery, green onion, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Stir in desired low-calorie or reduced-calorie salad dressing.
Spoon tuna mixture into taco shells; top with tomato, lettuce, and cheese.
Pass taco sauce. - 32.1592
Tropical Tuna Melt
Thoroughly drain the pineapple, reserving 1 teaspoon juice.
Stir together the reserved 1 teaspoon pineapple juice, the salad dressing, and the mustard.
In a small bowl stir together the drained pineapple, the tuna, and the celery; stir in salad dressing... - 34.7538
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna With Tomato, Fennel, And Citrus Zest
Heat a skillet over high heat.
Add the olive oil, then the onion and fennel.
Saute until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute an additional minute.
Add the tomatoes with their juice, the fennel seeds, and the lemon and orange... - 43.156
Tagliatelle With Tuna
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon of juice from tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes or until... - 34.7143
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.333
Marinated Tuna And Vegetables
Cook carrots and cauliflower together in a small amount of boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Cook 5 minutes more or till all vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain, In bowl combine cooked vegetables, celery, and green onion.
Add tuna and Tomato Salad... - 32.2603
For dressing, combine yogurt and chili sauce.
Add a little skim milk if necessary to make desired consistency.
In salad bowl combine torn salad greens, tuna, hard cooked egg slices, onion, olives, and chili peppers.
Pour dressing over all; toss to coat, - 34.5557
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
Place potatoes in vegetable steamer and steam 15 minutes.
Add green beans and steam 10 minutes longer, until potatoes and beans are just tender.
Remove from steamer immediately. If desired, place potatoes and beans in refrigerator or freezer for fast... - 37.2255
Tuna Noodle Newburg
Combine soup and milk, Bring to boil; stir often, Remove from heat; stir in cheese, salad dressing, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir till cheese melts.
Blend in sherry.
Add tuna, noodles, celery, and pimiento; mix well.
Bake in a 1 1/2-quart casserole, covered, in... - 34.1664
Tuna Zucchini Bake
In large saucepan cook zucchini, mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in small amount of boiling water 4 to 5 minutes or just till crisp-tender.
Drain well and set aside.
In same saucepan combine soup and cornstarch; cook and tir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook... - 41.413
On paper towels arrange eggplant in single layer and sprinkle with salt; let stand 30 minutes, then pat dry and set aside.
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add eggplant, tomatoes, green peppers,... - 35.0302
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl, add egg, mayonnaise, yogurt, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix well.
3 Add well drained tuna to the egg mixture along with the green pepper, green onions,... - 40.1825
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle which is about 6 inches in diameter.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4)... - 37.0249
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the onion and celery and gently cook for about 5 minutes, stirring from time to time until the onion is softened.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute to thicken.
3. Draw the pan off the heat... - 41.6222
1) Using a fork, flake tuna.
2) Stir in apple, orange juice, green pepper, celery, onion, and pepper.
3) Further mix in yogurt, applesauce, and mustard with a fork until salad is well moistened.
4) If desired, arrange the salad on a bed of... - 42.7019
Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1) Slice the top of the tomato off. Take out and discard the core. Reserve the slice.
2) Scoop out the tomato pulp and reserve it.
3) Use salt and pepper to sprinkle the inside of the tomato shell.
4) Place the shell on paper towels to drain,... - 45.4759
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the fish thoroughly.
3. In a small bowl, flake the fish.
4. Combine onion and capers to the fish flakes.
5. In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, water, salt, paprika and cream.
6. Stir them, until the... - 44.2053
Cabbage Tuna Toss
For salad, in a large salad bowl combine shredded cabbage, tuna, mushrooms, tomato wedges, cucumber, ripe olives, and radishes. Cover salad; chill for several hours.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt,... - 32.2323
Tuna Bowl Surprise
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the Pastry Bowl, combine together the salt and margarine in a small saucepan.
3) Add water and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and add the flour all at once,... - 46.5077
1. Chop the green onions. Keep in a bowl.
2. Spray cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
4. In a bowl take albacore tuna, add in green onions, Vidalia onion mustard, celery salt and mix well.... - 94.2348
Tuna With Wasabi
1. Grill tuna to your liking. Usually 4 minutes per side for 1 inch thick steaks.
2. Mix wasabi and water to form a paste. Add all other ingredients, mix well.
3. Pour sauce over grilled tuna steaks and serve. - 29.3316
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut small slice off bottoms of cherry tomatoes so they will sit flat.
Cut thin slice from tops.
Carefully scoop out centers of tomatoes; discard.
Sprinkle insides of tomatoes lightly with salt and pepper.
Invert and chill.
Drain tuna thoroughly.
Combine tuna,... - 32.8706
Tuna Cheese Dip
1) Bring the cream cheese to the room temperature.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the tuna, cream cheese, onion and bouillon granules together.
3) Stir in the water, blend well, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour before serving.
4) Use as required. - 29.3907
Zippy Tuna Sandwich
In a small mixing bowl combine tuna, egg, pickle, celery, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix gently.
Divide among 3 small airtight containers.
Store up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Makes 3 servings.
For each serving, pack 1 lettuce leaf and 2... - 30.9173
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a saucepan, blend the flour with the tuna liquid, gradually mix in the broth , stir continuously and cook until thickened.
3) Stir in the onions, tomato sauce, mushrooms, tuna and parsely,... - 37.6507
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
Tuna Asparagus Salad
In large mixing bowl, combine salad dressing, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Add tuna and celery; toss well.
Very gently fold in asparagus.
Chill until served.
Serve on lettuce leaves; if desired, garnish with pimiento strips or lemon slices. - 34.2102
Easy Tuna Stuffed Tomato
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except tomatoes; mix well.
Before serving, hollow out tomatoes.
Fill each tomato with 1/2 cup tuna mixture.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 35.5667
Tuna Stuffed Peppers
Cut a 1/2-inch piece from the stem end of the peppers.
Scoop out the seeds and fibers.
Soak the bread in the milk and mash smooth.
Flake the undrained tuna fish; mix with the bread, olives and black pepper.
Stuff the peppers and arrange in upright positions... - 37.4243
Tuna Fish Salad
Drain the tuna fish, then flake.
Combine with the remaining ingredients, mixing lightly with a fork.
Serve on shredded lettuce and watercress. - 32.2146
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash.
Stir in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
With small spatula spread mixture evenly into celery sticks. - 34.8644
Two Minute Tuna Salad Sandwich
1. Combine all ingredients except bread and lettuce in small bowl; mix well.
2. Spread 1/3 tuna mixture on each of 3 bread slices. Top with lettuce leaves and remaining bread slices. - 29.8726
Tuna And Sprout Pockets
Stir together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, shredded carrot, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and crushed marjoram or savory. Fold in the tuna. Cover and chill for several hours, if desired.
To serve, cut the pita bread rounds in half crosswise,... - 29.8558
Spiced Tuna Slices With Endive And Avocado Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking pan with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the tuna on a cutting board.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
In a cup, combine the chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over the tuna and... - 46.9249
Italian Tuna Submarine Sandwiches
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place peppers in ice water, and chill 5... - 44.0984
Tuna Fettuccine Pasta Salad
Cook and drain fettuccine using package directions.
In a large bowl combine fettuccine, tuna, water chestnuts, green onions and celery.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce, garlic and parsley; mix well.
Add to tuna mixture; toss... - 38.9973
Chunky Tuna Salad In Tortilla Bowls
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Set 4 heatproof bowls on a jelly-roll pan.
2. Brush tortillas on both sides with oil. Drape over bowls. Bake until tortillas are crisp and hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes. Allow tortillas to cool completely before removing from... - 31.9581
Creamed Tuna On Toast
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms; saute 5 minutes longer.
Blend in the flour, salt and pepper; add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Mix in the tuna.
Arrange the toast on... - 42.562
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine together the tuna, mayonnaise and pickle relish. Set aside.
3) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle of about 6-inch... - 38.4273
Lemon Ring Mold With Tuna Cheddar Salad
Spray 3-cup ring mold with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In medium heatproof bowl sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and stir until dissolved; add remaining ingredients for mold to gelatin mixture and stir until combined.
Pour mixture into... - 40.8294
Quick And Easy Tuna Pot Pie
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add carrots, onion, and celery and saute until onion is translucent.
Sprinkle vegetables with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk... - 40.819