- » Diet Seafood
Diet Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diet seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diet seafood recipes.
Sprinkle fish with lime juice and marinate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain and reserve juice.
Combine fish with all remaining ingredients and sprinkle with reserved juice.
Serve chilled. - 31.9743
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 149.596
Mixed Seafood Salad
1. Boil or steam the potatoes until just tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and dice.
2. Poach the fish gently in the boiling water for 5 minutes in a covered pan. Cool then break into bite- size pieces.
3. Combine the potatoes fish, prawns, watercress endive or... - 32.5694
Seafood Sausages With Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a frying pan over moderate heat, add spinach and watercress and toss for 1 minute.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill.
Puree fish in a food processor or blender for 1 minute.
Add egg white and process for 30 seconds.
Add milk gradually... - 41.7582
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992
Korean Vegetable Pancakes With Seafood
Do you like experimenting with breakfast food? Here is a video for a Korean Vegetable Pancake! A healthy recipe that is not tough for you to try at home. If you can’t flip a pancake a mid air, then don’t try the flip!! - 111.368
1. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper. Roll the oysters in the cracker crumbs, then dip them into the egg mixture and coat again with the cracker crumbs. Reserve the egg mixture that remains.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy 9-inch... - 27.6959
Lobster With Butter Pepper Garlic
Clean, de-vein and cut lobster into dices.
Marinate with egg white, seasoning and corn flour.
Crispy fry the lobster.
In a wok add butter, garlic, freshly grounded bl.pepper dice spring onion, sauté well.
Add lobster stir... - 39.9858
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 36.9594
Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Butter Sauce
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush under cold running water, discarding any with open or broken shells. With scissors or a small, sharp knife, cut off and discard the "beard" that extends from the side of the mussel.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 30.1389
Fillet Of Sole Rolls
1. Combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, anchovy paste and salt in 1-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
4. Cut sole fillets into 3/4 to 1-inch... - 34.1719
Place 6 oysters on each of 4 plates.
Combine spring onions and red wine vinegar in a food processor, process until spring onions are very finely chopped.
Place about half a teaspoon of sauce on each oyster. - 20.0625
Mung Bean And Prawn Salad
1. Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mix the celery, mung sprouts and peeled prawns together; stir in the oil and lemon dressing.
3. Spoon the prepared salad on to small serving plates; arrange a border... - 29.5029
Salt And Pepper Prawn
A delicious appetizer in minutes. With the easy salt and pepper prawn you no longer need to spend hours in the kitchen to entertain. The salt and pepper prawn is sure to be an instant hit that would vanish in minutes. - 41.7935
Caramelized Scallops With Spinach
What better can a meal get to have caramalized scallops with a green side if seafood is your passion! Watch Chef Stacey as she cooks dry sea scallops to caramelize them and then combines with wilted spinach. A delectably lean and green seafood fare! - 107.569
Salmon Toasties And Avocado
Combine salmon, spring onions, parsley, red pepper, black pepper and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
Arrange salmon and toasts on a plate with lettuce, lime and avocado.
Garnish with parsley. - 31.5117
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.6199
Chilli Lime Marinated Scallops
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops and prawns with the lemon juice, lime juice, chilli sauce, lime rind, dill and oil, mix well; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 26.6917
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 41.9907
Scallops With Vegetables
If seafood is a regular feature of your diet and you want to try it with vegetables, this one is just right for you. Check out Stacey cooking bay scallops with a few seasonings and natural flavors. Great in either broth or dry style, easy to make and... - 110.386
King Prawns With Pernod
In a large frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the prawns, garlic, spring onions, chives, pepper and Pernod.
Cook until prawns are no longer translucent, about 2 minutes, tossing frequently. - 28.9247
Monkfish And Spinach
Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add soy sauce, honey, black pepper and red wine vinegar, cook for 1 minute.
Add fish pieces and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked.
Remove fish and set aside.
Add red pepper to frying pan and cook for 3... - 34.0484
Mussels With Vegetable Julienne
Combine carrots, celery, parsley, garlic, wine and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cook for 3 minutes.
Add mussels, increase heat to high.
Cover, steam mussels, shaking the pan from side to side over the heat, until... - 42.6737
Prawn And Green Bean Salad With Dill Sauce
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add prawns, COOk Until prawns Change colour, about 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Peel and devein prawns.
Plunge green beans in boiling water, allow water to return to boil, drain... - 39.5851
Crab And Mackerel Salad With Avocado
Remove the flesh from the crab shells and set aside.
In a large deep frying pan, heat the wine and lime juice over moderate heat until boiling.
Reduce heat, simmer.
Add the mackerel fillets and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside... - 41.5634
1) In a serving platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply lemon juice over the fillets and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the grated cheese and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Place... - 40.8932
1) In a large nonstick skillet, saute the onions in the margarine until softened.
2) Place the fish strips over the onions, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Place the sliced lemon and tomatoes over the fish alongwith a bay leaf.
4) In a cup, mix the... - 42.2332
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 45.7025
Place bagel halves on cookie sheet.
Spread each half with 1 teaspoon pesto.
Top each with tomato slices.
Divide surimi seafood evenly among bagels.
Top each with a cheese slice; sprinkle with paprika.
Broil until cheese is melted. - 32.5987
Poached Seafood Italiano
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add garlic; saute 30 seconds.
Bring to boil.
Add salmon; cover.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 6 minutes.
Add undrained tomatoes and olives; simmer 2 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
Sprinkle... - 36.47
Combine light cream cheese and picante sauce in small mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
Place lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons surimi in a strip... - 36.0267
Honeydew And Seafood
1. Cut a melon into two equal halves.
2. Use a melon bailer to scoop out center of the melon, leaving about 1/4-inch-wide rim on rinds.
3. Cut each rind half into thirds.
4. In a bowl, mix together tuna fish, shrimp (reserving some for garnish),... - 39.6031
In small saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Reserve a few of the shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp.
In a mixer bowl combine chopped shrimp, flaked fish, softened cheese, yogurt, chopped celery,... - 36.2773
Seafood Stir Fry
1. Bring a small pan of water to the boil and blanch the asparagus for 1-2 minutes. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan (skillet) and stir-fry the ginger, leek, carrot and sweetcorn for 3 minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce,... - 35.819
Coastal Seafood Medley
Combine shrimp and water in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add scallops; microwave, covered, at HIGH 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque.
Combine shrimp, scallops,... - 38.6609
1. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the okra, onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic. Cook until softened, 5 minutes.Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and set aside.
2. To make the roux, add the oil to the... - 30.3816
Seafood Sauce Flavored With Nutmeg
1) In a double boiler, melt the butter, stir in the flour, add milk and smoothen the mixture until thick.
2) Add the nutmeg, seafood, peas and stir into the mixture and continue to cook on a low heat for a while. ... - 31.9806
Melt the margarine in a saucepan; stir in the onions, flour, salt and pepper.
Add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes, then fold in the seafood, sherry and egg yolk.
Beat the egg whites until stiff... - 41.3144
Slice the prawns in half lengthwise.
Combine with lobster and crab; arrange in chilled champagne glasses.
Serve with Spa Cocktail Sauce and garnish each serving with a lemon wedge. - 23.7936
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 43.4757
In blender combine all ingredients except tuna and paprika.
Process on medium speed until combined.
Add tuna, process to combine.
Garnish with paprika.
Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use. - 30.2528
Spanish Seafood Casserole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan or frying pan. Add onions, peppers and garlic, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
2. Add combined water, wine, brandy, lemon juice, saffron and bay leaves, bring to a boil, simmer 1 minute.
3. Add... - 35.2992
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Stir In the rice until coated.
Add the water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until tender and dry.
While the rice is cooking, prepare the fish.
Melt... - 47.2122
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the pizza base mix in a bowl and stir in the dill. Make the dough according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Press the dough into a round measuring 25.5 cm/10 inches across on a baking sheet (cookie... - 40.2163
Pasta With Seafood
Thaw scallops and shrimp, if frozen.
Halve any large scallops.
Scrub clams under cold running water.
Cover clams with salted water, using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water.
Soak for 15 minutes; drain and rinse.
Repeat... - 38.1792
Thaw crab flavored fish pieces or crabmeat, if frozen.
Cut into bite size pieces; set aside.
In a 2 cup measure stir together skim milk, flour, and salt.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes in a low wattage... - 35.4248
Thaw fillets Skin and cut into bite-size pieces.
If necessary, break up frozen block of okra.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole stir together okra, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, perch fillet pieces, onion, green pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, bouillon... - 38.3966
Seafood Salad Sandwiches
Combine the canned shrimp or crab meat, chopped tomato, cheddar cheese, finely chopped celery, toasted almonds, and sliced green onion. Stir in sour cream. Cover and chill for several hours, if desired.
To serve, slice the 4 croissants in half horizontally.... - 28.3512
Tabouli Seafood Salad
For salad, in a bowl combine the warm water and bulgur. Let stand for 1 hour. Drain well; press excess water out of bulgur. Combine the bulgur, clams, shrimp, mushrooms, and red or green sweet peppers.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine olive or salad... - 31.9279
Seafood Au Gratin
Set oven to 450°F
1. In a medium skillet, saute mushrooms and shallots in butter for five minutes.
2. Beat egg yolk into cream and add to skillet slowly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat when thickened and stir in brandy. Season with salt, pepper, and... - 38.4897
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion with the lemon juice, garlic and celery for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine. Bring to the boil and add the tarragon and mussels. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns... - 36.8201
Spanish Style Seafood Stew
Heat a large skillet coated with olive-oil cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the frying peppers, bell pepper, and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes, or until tender.
If the pan gets dry, add a little of the broth, 1 tablespoon at a... - 45.6936
Avocado Seafood Sauce
1.Take off the avocado skin and crush it in puree form using an electric blender.
2.Add buttermilk, onions, horseradish and lemon juice and blend well.
3.Serve as a condiment with seafood dishes. - 26.0535
In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; stir with a fork until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
In medium bowl, combine surimi seafood, tomato, onion, lemon juice, oregano and thyme.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons into pita pockets and top... - 34.8442
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Chill before serving. - 31.9353
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and heat 10 minutes to soften.
Mix half of the taco sauce with chili powder and toss with surimi, tomato, pepper and green onion to make filling.
Remove tortillas from oven, spread 2/3 of filling just below... - 43.8746
Lemon Seafood Newburg
1. Remove crab meat from legs and set aside.
2. Melt butter and saute garlic. Add sherry and lemon juice.
3. Beat egg yolks, add cream and beat again.
4. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken.
5. Add... - 40.4678
1. Melt butter with olive oil in a large pot. Saute onion, celery, and garlic until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir fish stock or clam juice, stock, tomatoes, wine, lemon juice, herbs, and seasonings. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
3. Add fish and cook for... - 37.0244
Seafood Paella Salad
Bring 3 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in rice and saffron.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is render and liquid is absorbed.
Combine 3/4 cup water and next 6 ingredients.
Stir with a wire whisk... - 40.6803
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.4117
Remoulade Sauce For Seafood
1.Combine mayonnaise, anchovy paste, mustard, vinegar and Tabasco and blend until smooth.
2.Add olives, gherkins, scallions and parsley to it and stir.
3.Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4.Serve with seafood. - 35.0764
Szechwan Seafood Stir Fry
1. Rinse spinach in cold water; drain. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add spinach; cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted, turning with tongs after 3 minutes. Remove from... - 33.5306
Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti
Pasta recipes are great when you need something on the dinner table in a jiffy, Our recipe for Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti is loaded with clams, shrimp, and artichokes. Its creamy flavor will have you spinning your fork to pick up every last bite. - 103.279
Stir-fried Crab And Sole
1. Heat the butter and oil in a wok or large frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the julienne strips of leek and the strips of sole, and stir-fry gently until the fish is opaque.
3. Add the crabmeat, stock, avocado slices,... - 30.5774
Prawn And Curd Cheese Mousses
1. Mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt and chicken stock; beat until quite smooth.
2. Put the wine and gelatine into a small bowl; stand in a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Stir the gelatine into the cheese mixture, and add... - 34.1181
Italian Stuffed Squid
1. Rinse the squid under cool running water and pat dry with paper towels. Finely chop the tentacles with a knife or in a food processor; you should have 2/3 cup.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the chopped squid tentacles with the egg and bread crumbs.... - 34.2626
Scallops In Light Curry Sauce
1. Halve each scallop horizontally; put in a shallow dish with the Pernod, wine, parsley and salt and pepper. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Lift the scallops out of their marinade and drain, reserving the marinade.
3. Fry the chopped spring onions gently in... - 33.2378
Flounder Fillets With Tomato Orange Sauce
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: Combine the orange juice and shallots in a small nonreactive saucepan and boil over moderate heat until reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Peel the tomatoes: if you have a gas flame, jab a tomato onto a long fork and... - 34.0811
Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Stuffing
1. MAKE THE STUFFING: Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive large skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute to soften and lightly color, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms... - 30.258
Put water in a slow-cooker.
Place whiting on a steamer rack that fits in a slow-cooker, making sure the water does not come over the rack.
Place lemon slices over fish.
Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when fork... - 26.3144
In large saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter till onion is tender but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, till flour is golden brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, green pepper, bay leaves, oregano, thyme, hot pepper sauce, 1 1/2 cups... - 42.2339
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 97.7389
Oriental-style Steamed Sea Bass
For all fish lovers or those on a high-protein diet, this steamed bass recipe is meant for you. Chef Hendrik Cornelissen steams fresh Sea Bass and serves it Oriental style. The Steamed Sea Bass fillets, sizzle under a scattering of fresh garlic, ginger, green... - 113.919
Skin fish fillets and cut into small finger length strips.
Dry well on absorbent paper.
Shell prawns and shrimps.
Dip fish strips and shellfish into flour.
Deep fry fish in hot oil until golden brown and cooked.
Drain well on absorbent paper.
Serve... - 33.3746
Garlic Shrimp With Lemon Butter
Place shrimp in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Add garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and tarragon.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Turn the shrimp.
Rotate the dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at HIGH 4 additional minutes until the shrimp are pink.
Serve hot with Hot Lemon... - 34.5666
Curried Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lime juice, soy, honey, garlic, ginger, cilantro, curry powder, salt and pepper in the blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
Pour over the swordfish, cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Rotate the... - 30.8385
1. Wash and pat dry fillet. Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Cut the fillets into 2 or 3 parts or roll them up before cooking.
3. Chop the fish trimmings. Mix chilli powder with bechamel sauce.
4. Spread the sauce mixture on each fillet. Sprinkle... - 41.1757
Thick Mussel Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the onion and garlic in white wine, water and strained mussel liquor.
2) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
3) Season the mixture to taste with salt, pepper, and mustard.
4) In a bowl, prepare a roux by... - 47.4281
Smoked Salmon With Lobster And Potato Salad
The smoked salmon is a real work of art that you would not be able to stop admiring yourself. Surprise your guests with this wonderful creation and catch them absolutely spellbound. A very easy and highly nutritious recipe, it is a wonderful treat for any... - 45.8684
Perfectly Fried Shrimps With Garlic
Succulent shrimps fried in olive oil with caramelized garlic.
You can find a live frying instruction on my Youtube channel "cooking with Dorus". - 38.4694
Seacoast Grapefruit Salad
Carefully cut out grapefruit sections, and remove all white membrane from shell.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to grapefruit sections.
Line grapefruit shells with lettuce.
Spoon grapefruit mixture back into shells - 27.2233
Shrimp Creole With Italian Dressing
Discard 1/2 cup liquid from tomatoes.
In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green pepper and onion, covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Add tomatoes with remaining liquid and microwave covered... - 26.9199
1. To skin catfish, using knife or scissors, cut off the sharp fins. Make a cut through the skin around the catfish's head. Peel skin away from flesh around head; using paper towel to grasp skin, pull skin firmly toward tail to remove it in 1 piece. Cut off... - 30.1519
Light N Saucy Shrimp
In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients; simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
Stir in tomatoes and vinegar; simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add shrimp; simmer an additional 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked,... - 32.0406
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Beat egg; mix in other ingredients and turn out into a lightly-greased casserole.
Bake at 350° approximately 1-1 1/4 hours. (The whole casserole may be counted as 4 meat exchanges and 2 bread exchanges in a diabetic diet.) - 21.3973
Low Carb Scalloped Potatoes
Are you always on a lookout for low carb recipes? You've just got one more to add to your list of favorites. Watch the chef prepare these yummy Low Carb Scalloped Potatoes but with a twist. The dish is easy to make and is very flavorful. Try it today. - 81.0793
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Halve any large scallops.
In a small bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and paprika; set aside.
Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat skillet over medium high heat.
Cook... - 31.3142
Deep Sea Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
Finely shred 1 teaspoon grapefruit peel; set aside.
Remove remaining peel; discard.
Section grapefruit over a bowl to catch juices.
Reserve and chill sections.
Drain pineapple juices into grapefruit... - 37.6031
The Trawlers Catch
How about some freshly prepared scallops with salsa on a beach side? Well, it can all happen with chef Nicholas Broughton who serves fresh hot scallops with avocado and tomato salsa. Just a few minutes of cooking and mixing of salsa ingredients can get you a... - 93.3152
Crudites Salad With Scallops And Shrimp
Place shrimp in saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to simmer over medium heat.
As soon as shrimp turn pink, remove with slotted spoon.
Let cool briefly, then shell.
Place scallops in saucepan, cover with cold water and cook just below simmer until... - 43.1032
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.1214
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 33.9473
Shrimp And Lobster In White Wine
1. In large kettle, bring 21/2 quarts water to boiling.
2. Add lobster tails return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered for 8 minutes.
3. With slotted utensil, lift out lobster tails and set aside until they are cool enough to handle.
4. Return... - 46.9285
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.1121
Smoked Oyster Snacks
Arrange the shredded wheat wafers on a baking sheet.
Place one oyster on each wafer; top with some of the chopped pimiento and shredded cheese.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat about 1 minute or till cheese begins to melt.
Arrange on a plate and serve immediately - 22.1624
Creamy Clam Dip
Drain clams, reserving 1 to 2 tablespoons liquid, Set aside.
In blender container place Neufchatel cheese and green onion; cover and blend till mixture is smooth, adding enough reserved clam liquid to make dipping consistency.
Stir in the drained clams.
Turn... - 26.9558
Crab And Egg Casserole
In small mixer bowl beat cheese till softened and fluffy.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add to cheese; beat till blended.
Stir in crab and celery Turn into a buttered 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake in a 325Â° oven for 15 minutes;... - 31.5336