Healthy Ice Cream
- » Diet Ice Cream
Diet Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diet ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diet ice cream recipes.
Sugar Free Low Carb Blueberry Ice Cream
Have you forsaken ice cream in lieu of your very strict low carb diet? Then stop punishing yourself and watch this video by LowCarb360. This is a recipe for healthy, low carb blueberry ice cream that is delicious and will not leave you remorseful! - 95.1956
Melon Ice Cream
1. Halve the melon and scoop out all the seeds; scoop the melon flesh into the liquidizer, and blend until smooth.
2. Mix the melon puree with the yogurt and add artificial sweetener to taste.
3. Transfer the melon and yogurt mixture to a shallow container,... - 22.3064
Whole Strawberry Ice Cream
1. Put the egg yolks into a food processor with the redcurrant jelly, Vermouth, yogurt, and half the strawberries; blend until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to a shallow container, and freeze until the ice cream starts to harden around the edges.
3. Tip the... - 26.1222
Everyday Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
Mix the egg yolks with the honey and vanilla in a bowl set over saucepan of simmering water.
Add the milk and whisk for about 8 minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
Pour mixture into ice cream maker and freeze according to instructions.
If no ice cream... - 30.2651
Raspberry And Yogurt Ice Cream
1. Set the refrigerator at its lowest temperature.
2. Liquidize the raspberries then push them through a sieve. Add all the other ingredients, stir well and freeze as fast as possible in the freezing compartment of the refrigerator or in the freezer.
3. Scoop... - 23.6462
Instant Ice Cream Soda
Combine drink mix and water in a tall glass, stir to completely blend.
Add ice cream and fill with diet soda. - 21.0086
Peach Almond Ice
1 In a large saucepan, add water and bring to a boil.
2 Add in peaches.
3 Lower the heat, and let the peaches poach until soft, for about 10 minutes.
4 Drain well, and reserve the juice.
5 Set aside to cool.
6 In a food processor, add... - 35.2309
Basic Ice Cream Custard
1) In a heavy saucepan, add in the cream. Cook over low flame.
2) Add in the egg yolks, one by one. Keep whisking after each addition.
3) Add in the scraped vanilla bean. Keep whisking till the custard starts thickening.
4) Take the pan off the flame.... - 33.3777
Holiday Ice Cream Bombe
1 Using softened French Carob Ice Milk, line an 8-cup bombe mold.
2 Push it against the sides, leaving an even indentation in center.
3 Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cake crumbs.
4 Using plastic wrap, cover the mold and freeze until firm,for about 1... - 36.2112
Vanilla Ice Cream Vegan Style
Who is in the mood to have ice cream? Today chef Darlene is going to show you how to make ice cream, but with a twist she is going to show you how to make vegan ice cream. Wow that sounds exciting, isn't it? Check out the video of the delicious Vanilla Ice... - 82.6158
Basic Vegan Ice Cream
Are you afraid of eating dairy added icecream? Then , learn this recipe from the video that makes non-dairy ice cream which are delicious, homemade desserts for the lactose free diet. This recipe is not only delicious substitutions, but they're fun to make,... - 104.991
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 41.8751
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream
In work bowl of food processor or in mixing bowl combine frozen dessert, peanut butter, and topping and process, or beat with electric mixer, until well blended; transfer mixture to freezer container, cover, and freeze until firm.
In small bowl combine crumbs... - 23.1864
Protein Ice Cream
Sweet, refreshing, and healthy, protein ice creams make for luscious dessert treat. Sweet and refreshing, you can serve it alongside your breakfast toast, luncheon meat or dinner fare. This cool, creamy ice cream won't just keep you chilled out, but also... - 104.061
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the cantaloupe chunks, the lemon juice, sugar replacement and salt at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining cantaloupe chunks; blend at high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into 8 x... - 20.8141
Serotonin Boosting Raw Ice Cream
1. Blend bananas, cacao powder, cashew butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract and vanilla rice milk in a food processor or VitaMix until smooth.
2. Stir in chopped hazelnuts.
3. Store in plastic container and freeze for about two hours.
4.... - 104.752
Cranberry Milk Ice
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the crushed ice, the cranberry juice, orange juice and dry milk powder at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining 1 cup crushed ice and blend until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds longer.
3. Pour 1... - 23.7385
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.896
Easy Raspberry Ice Cream
This Easy Raspberry Ice cream is a dessert that I'd love to cherish throughout my life. Raspberries and whipping cream. That€™s all you need for making this utterly delicious ice cream. Try out this Easy Raspberry Ice cream just once and let me know if... - 28.4187
Root Beer With Ice Cream
Root beer float looks just as tempting as any other float! Ready in just a few minutes, this is a good option to make the kids do their own glasses. Perfect idea for a hot summer day! If you would like to turn your into a “cocktail,” then bourbon’s the... - 107.274
Durian And Banana Ice- Cream
This recipe features a low fat raw food method, based on the guidelines for the 80-10-10 diet or low-fat cuisine by Frederic Patenaude. - 97.8698
Frozen Cantaloupe Ice Cream
This Frozen Cantaloupe Icecream is a dessert that a weght watcher like you can have! Include the Frozen Cantaloupe in your dessert menu today! What do you say? - 25.9482
Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
This Cherry Vaniila Ice cream is incredible! Eat a dollop of this Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert tonight and you'll keep craving for more! Don't agree with me? Try out the dish and let me know if you liked it! - 21.748
Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Mix egg yolks with honey and vanilla in a double saucepan over simmering water. Add milk and whisk for about 8 minutes until mixture thickens slightly. Pour mixture into ice-cream maker and freeze..
2. lf no ice-cream maker is available, freeze mixture for... - 31.312
Raw Banana Split
Gotta sweet tooth but worried about the calories? Try this low fat Raw Banana Split recipe. This one is sure to impress all age groups and is really simple to make. Watch this video now. - 64.0908
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches ! Every time I bite into these cookie sandwiches, stuffed with irresistible vanilla ice cream between adequate peanut butter, I thank God for this divine treat ! After all, I am one of the lucky few who got to... - 35.7783
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
1. In a medium bowl, place the frozen dessert and allow it to melt completely
2. Add the peanut butter to the bowl and blend well
3. Prepare a loaf pan by fitting a sheet of plastic wrap into the 3 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 2 1/4-inch loaf pan. Press the... - 34.1072
Apple Crumb Dessert With Spiced Ice Milk
Apple Crumb Dessert With Spiced Ice Milk is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, clubbing these Apple Crumb Dessert with your favorite Spiced Ice Milk would be just heavenly! - 39.4109
Frozen Berry Ice Cream
Combine frozen strawberries, peaches, blueberries, sugar substitute and vanilla in food processor.
Process until coarsely chopped.
Add ice cream; process until well blended. - 33.2188
Pink Grapefruit Ice
Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Boil 5 minutes without stirring.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Combine sugar mixture, grapefruit juice, and grenadine... - 36.7094
Black And White Ice Cream Soda
1 In a bowl or a jug combine No-Cal syrup and heavy cream with soda.
2 Add the Ice Cream.
3 Serve at once. - 28.201
Cafe Au Lait Ice Cream Sundae
Pour 2 cups cream into medium saucepan.
Whisk egg yolks and coffee granules into cream.
Heat 10 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 160°F.
Mixture will thicken as it cooks.
Pour mixture into bowl, stir in 1/2 cup sugar... - 38.8777
Honey Buttermilk Ice Cream
In a bowl combine the cheese and honey; beat till smooth and creamy.
Stir in the buttermilk, pineapple juice, and vanilla, Pour into an ice cream freezer container; freeze according to freezer manufacturer's directions. - 23.4463
Grilled Plums With Butter Pecan Ice Cream
1. Prepare a medium-heat grill. Sprinkle cinnamon over fruit on the cut sides.
2. Grill fruit, cut-side down, 5 minutes (for Crosshatch grill marks, rotate 90 degrees after 3 minutes). Turn over and cook until fruit is slightly soft but still holds its shape,... - 30.1934
Ginger Ice Cream With Caramelized Pears
1. Combine cream, water, and ginger in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring almost to a boil; remove from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Whisk egg yolks and sugar substitute in a large bowl until lightened and thick. Gradually whisk half of the... - 36.5869
Chocolate Figs With Ice Cream
Place figs in small (about 1-cup) shallow baking dish that is just large enough to hold them; add water and orange peel and bake at 375°F.
until figs are soft to the touch but still hold their shape, about 15 minutes.
In small saucepan melt chocolate over... - 30.9465
Carousel Ice Cream Cake
Alternately layer the frozen yogurt into an 8" springfomi pan, smoothing the top.
Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
Unmold the frozen yogurt onto a serving plate.
Press the animal crackers around the sides of the cake.
Insert one of... - 32.2763
Carrot Ice Cream
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine carrot juice with other ingredients, in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour the liquid in a hand or... - 41.4427
Cranberry Ice Cream
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine cooked cranberries, honey and cream in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended and mixture is smooth and thick.... - 35.1936
Berry Ice Cream
Cook cornstarch, evaporated milk and sugar over medium heat until thickened.
Soften gelatin in water, heating over low heat to dissolve.
Place cooked custard, gelatin, berries and dry milk in a food processor or blender and mix until well blended.
Place... - 41.1433
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream Cups
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine walnuts, oats, cinnamon, and sugar substitute in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add butter and pulse until blended.
2. Place 4 foil cup cake liners (or doubled paper liners) in a muffin tin. Divide nut mixture... - 33.6997
Ice Cream With Sugar Coated Bananas
1. Peel banana and cut in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise. Sprinkle banana quarters with lemon juice and set aside.
2. In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add rum, brown sugar, and cinnamon and cook over low heat,... - 32.7426
Lemon Ice Cream Dessert
1.In a saucepan, heat margarine and add flour and salt to it.
2.Stir the mixture and add half of the milk to the pan.
3.Let the mixture boil.
4.Add sugar and let the ingredients cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
5.Turn off the flame and add the leftover... - 40.9408
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1)Preheat the broiler to medium heat.
2)In a bowl, mix together walnuts, breadcrumbs and sugar. Transfer this mixture into a grill or broiler pan and spread it evenly on the foil in it.
3)Either grill or broil it for 5 minutes until it becomes brown... - 46.6721
Custard Ice Cream
1. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a heavy-duty... - 41.0355
Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream With Berry Sauce
1. For the ice cream: Bring cream and water almost to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan.
2. Whisk or beat yolks and sugar substitute in a medium bowl until color lightens and mixture is thick. Gradually whisk half of the hot cream into egg mixture. Return... - 39.9472
Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
1. Bring cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Put mint in a large bowl and pour cream over. Let steep for 10 minutes. Strain cream back into the saucepan; return to low heat and bring back to a simmer.
2. Whisk yolks, sugar substitute, and salt in a bowl,... - 36.2288
Low Fat Vanilla Frozen Dessert Ice Cream
1. Mix half of the dry milk powder, liquid milk, and sugar to gelatin softened in ¼ cup water. Mix the ingredients well.
2. Chill until the mixture reaches egg white consistency.
3. Stir in vanilla and allow the mixture to freeze until used.... - 31.0689
Homemade Banana Icecream
Fond of bananas? Here's a great way to include them in your diet. Try this lovely Homemade Banana Icecream. Watch this video to learn how you can replicate the recipe in your own kitchen. - 80.0262
Bananas Foster Over Ice Milk
Bananas Foster Over Ice Milk is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Bananas Foster Over Ice Milk; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 32.0275
Dissolve sugar in the 1/2 cup boiling water, Add cold water, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Pour into a shallow pan.
Freeze about 2 hours or till nearly firm.
Break up into a chilled small mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer till fluffy.
Freeze till... - 30.9543
French Peppermint Ice Milk
1) In a large bowl, beat the egg and honey together until fluffy.
2) Stir in the peppermint extract and skim milk.
3) Then stir in a few drops of food coloring for a light pink color.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 38.4439
French Vanilla Cherry Ice Milk
1) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until pale.
2) Stir in the skim milk and vanilla.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
4) Then stir down with a wooden spoon and stir in the cherries along with juice .
5)... - 39.2323
Plum Orange Ice
1) Halve, pit and puree the plums in a food processor.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine the plum puree, honey and orange juice together.
3) Bring to a boil, simmer over a low heat for 2 minutes, keep aside to cool.
4) Stir in the... - 41.2382
French Carob Ice Milk
1) Versatile Carob Syrup: Sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, cook the carob powder and water over a low heat, for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
3) Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until needed.
4) In a... - 44.1254
Creamy Choco Banana Soft Serve
Choco banana soft serve is a wonderful dessert. See this interesting video that shares an absolutely easy recipe. The dessert is low in calories, delicious and perfect for people on a raw diet. Try out this choco banana soft serve at home and enjoy! - 82.7084
1) Freeze the prepared frozen fruit cremes for 15-30 minutes until set.
2) Half the bananas lengthwise.
3) Take a serving bowl and place the bananas in it.
4) Add one scoop each frozen strawberry and peach crème on top of it.
5) Add in... - 43.4139
Strawberry Cream Log
Bite into a chunk of this scrumptilous and irresistible Strawberry Cream Log at dessert tonight ! Its so cnvenitent to make! Try out the Srawberry Cream Log and let me know how you've liked it! - 45.2511
Diet Strawberry Shortcake
1. Prepare biscuit mix according to label directions; cut dough into biscuits 1/2 inch thick and 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Bake according to label directions. Reserve 2 biscuits for dessert. Cool, wrap and freeze remaining biscuits for later use.
2. Slice... - 26.6915
Mock Whipped Cream
1 Place a large bowl and beaters in the refrigerator and chill.
2 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3 Add in honey and stir to mix.
4 In the chilled bowl, add ice water, nonfat dry milk, and vanilla.
5 Beat the... - 35.1077
Coffee Granita With Cream
1 In a medium size bowl, combine all the ingredients except whipped cream.
2 Allow the mixture to cool.
3 In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per the manufacturer's instructions.
4 Or into a large pan, turn the mixture and freeze... - 31.8175
Sprinkle berries with sugar, Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, stir ice cream just to soften, Fold in yogurt or sour cream and liqueur.
Cover and freeze for 1 hour, To serve, top each serving of berries with a dollop of ice cream mixture. - 26.5494
Raspberry Or Lemon Jello Cream
Dissolve Jello in hot Snapple.
Cool to room temperature.
Whisk in sour cream, beating until blended.
Refrigerate until jelled.
For lemon cream, use diet lemon Jello and diet Snapple lemon iced tea. - 25.1501
Raspberry Or Lemon Jell O Cream
1 In a bowl, mix Jell-o and hot Snapple, stirring until dissolved.
2 Let cool to the room temperature.
3 Whisk in sour cream, beating until blended.
4 Place in the refrigerator until jelled.
5 Serve as desired.
For lemon cream,... - 33.5501
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Combine cream and vanilla.
3) Add powdered milk and carob powder until you get the desired consistency.
4) Use the mixture for icing any cake. - 32.3334
Iced Coffee Supreme
Put 1 1/2 cups of the chilled coffee, 1/2 pint of the ice cream, and 8 ice cubes in a blender.
Puree until smooth and thick.
Add 1 cup of the cream and espresso powder, if using, and blend.
Pour into 4 chilled glasses.
Repeat to make 4 more drinks. - 36.0983
Spiced Iced Decaf Coffee
Combine all ingredients except cream in a 1-quart container.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or more.
Pour over ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
Add 1 teaspoon cream to each glass. - 31.1964
Chocolate Coffee Ice
1. In a large bowl, sift together the sugar and cocoa. Gradually whisk in the hot coffee until the sugar and cocoa dissolve. Set the bowl over a bowl of ice and stir for about 10 minutes (or let cool to room temperature and then chill briefly). Stir in the... - 25.7471
Ice Box Cookies
Cream margarine, honey and extracts.
Add egg and beat well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Roll dough into a long cylinder 2 1/2" in diameter.
Cover and freeze 2 hours.
Remove from freezer and immediately slice into 24 cookies.
Place on a lightly greased... - 46.0071
Orange Iced Chiffon Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2) Use a large mixing bowl to sift together flour, 1 cup sugar, and the baking powder.
3) Pour in oil, egg yolks, and add orange peel.
4) Beat the mixture, with electric mixer at low speed.
5) Beat in 3/4 cup orange... - 46.3513
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Milk
In a large saucepan stir together the sugar and gelatin.
Stir in evaporated skim milk.
Cook and stir over medium low heat till sugar and gelatin dissolve and mixture almost boils; remove from heat.
In a small bowl slightly beat egg white and egg.
Stir about... - 37.6272
In blender container combine all ingredients.
Cover and blend just till mixed.
Pour into chilled glasses. - 27.6005
Shanghai With Lemon
Shanghi Mary is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the variety of juices effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 30.8143
Low Calorie Whipped Topping
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the ice water in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved; cool.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle dry milk powder over remaining 1 cup water in medium bowl; chill for... - 24.2541
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4642
Special Sour Cream
1.Blend dry milk with water and sour cream until smooth and frothy.
2.Put the lid on and let it stay overnight.
4.Use for making sour cream frosting. - 25.0581
Coffee And Cream
Combine whipped-topping powder, lemon juice, water, aspartame sweetener, and instant coffee powder in a blender.
Process until foamy.
Add ice and process using the off/on switch until smooth.
Add ginger ale and nrocess on low until blended. - 26.0293
Tropical Cream Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 8-inch pie plate; set aside.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 54 cup cold water in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over low heat just... - 33.3482
Special Whipped Cream
1. Beat dry milk powder with ice water to form soft beak.
2. Add lemon juice and beat until mixture stiffens. Fold in sugar.
3. Serve Special Whipped Cream immediately as a spread for your toasts, cookies, tarts, pudding, or cakes. - 25.5133
Strawberry Cream Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry. Prick pie shell well; chill or freeze for 15 minutes.... - 25.8381
Baked Alaska Cream Loaf
1) Line a baking sheet with 15 x 10-inch sheet of foil. Place aside.
2) With a sharp knife, cut cake horizontally into 3 equal layers.
3) Place the bottom layer on foil, by keeping the cut-side up.
4) Spread 1/2 cup ice milk over cake.
5) Place... - 35.1477
1. With a mixer or an electric blend, beat dry milk powder with oil to blend thoroughly.
2. Mix in 2 tablespoon of hot water and continue to beat until mixture turns foamy.
3. Slowly, add rest of the hot water and beat for 2 more minutes.
4.... - 27.5657
Peanut Cream Sandwich Cookies
1. In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter with the yoghurt
2. Carefully split the graham cracker in to two pieces
3. Spread 1/8th of the peanut butter mixture on top of the 8 graham cracker halves.
4. Top with the rest of the cracker halves
5. Spread... - 34.9181
Calorie Counter's Whipped Cream
1. Chill electric mixer beaters thoroughly.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add evaporated skim milk, place in the freezer and allow to chill till ice crystals start forming on milk.
3. Using the chilled beaters, whip the milk vigorously to... - 32.1183
Strawberries With Cointreau-cream Sauce
Strawberries With Cointreau-Cream Sauce is an easyto prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Strawberries With Cointreau-Cream Sauce, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 35.2679
Boston Cream Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 9 inch layer cake tin with oil or unsalted butter. Dust the tin with flour.
3. Sift flour and measure. Sift again with salt and baking powder.
4. In another medium bowl, cream butter with sugar... - 45.5404
Healthy cold coffee with a hint of cinnamon which gives natural sweetness to the drink. It's a great drink to offer when you have diet conscious girlfriends come visiting you. - 0
Whipped Cheese Topping For Fruit
1. Take a mixing bowl, add "imitation" cream cheese, or Neufchatel cheese and yogurt and beat to a smooth, creamy and fluffy mixture.
2. Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill till served.
3. Use as topping for a fruit of your choice. - 26.907
Banana Strawberry Freeze
1 Pass the strawberries and bananas through the feed tube of a running food processor.
2 Add in honey.
3 Into a large bowl, transfer the mixture.
4 Stir in skim milk and vanilla.
5 In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per the... - 35.5873
Frozen Peach Brandy Supreme
1 In a food processor,add peaches and preserves.
2 Blend to puree.
3 Add in extracts and process just to blend.
4 In a large bowl, blend in honey, skim milk, and half-and-half.
5 Combine with peach mixture and stir to mix.
6 In an ice... - 39.7194
Cucumber Dill Salad
Scrub the cucumbers well, trim ends.
Slice the cucumbers and the onion into a medium size bowl, sprinkling with salt as you go.
Add some ice cubes to the bowl, cover, let stand 30 minutes.
Rinse and drain the vegetables, pressing out any excess liquid.
Mix... - 31.7561
1) In a food processor, process the raspberries into a puree, then strain and discard the seeds.
2) Stir in the honey and freeze the mixture, until pulpy but not frozen.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
4) Beat in the cream of... - 37.3839
Fresh Pineapple Sorbet
1) Peel, core and cut the pineapple into chunks.
2) In a food processor, puree the pineapple, honey and water together.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
4) Alternately in a large pan, turn the mixture... - 39.2294
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the honey and water together, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
2) Allow to cool, then stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture in 2 batches as per directions.
4) Alternately in a... - 37.9409
Apple Cider Sorbet
1) In a large bowl, pour the apple cider.
2) In a small bowl, stir the cinnamon and honey in hot water, until dissolves.
3) Then stir into the apple cider, until thoroughly blended.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 37.6671
1. Puree the smoked salmon adding the mustard, lemon juice, sugar, dill and 1 egg white.
2. Stand a bowl over ice and turn the salmon into it. Mix in the cream, a dribble at a time. When it is all incorporated, cover the bowl and chill while you prepare the... - 37.7696
Lime Sorbet With Coconut
Who does not love to chill with a cool glass of lemony drink on a hot summer day and here is one with a coconut flavor. Check out Chef Stacey making this cool sweet drink with lime juice and chopped coconut as basic ingredients. Fluffy, cool and sweet, turns... - 95.7471
Raspberry Rum Sherbet
1) Process the raspberries in a food processor, until pureed.
2) Strain and discard seeds, if desired.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until fluffy.
4) Stir in the raspberry puree, lemon juice, skim milk and rum extract.
5) Process the... - 40.5215