- » Diet Coleslaw
Diet Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diet coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diet coleslaw recipes.
Noodles With Tomato Sauce And Coleslaw
Italian food is on the agenda for today. Coming straight from the kitchen of Chef Darlene a raw food specialist. Check out the video of the delicious Noodles with Tomato Sauce and Coleslaw. This is a great raw noodle recipe served with yummy sauces. Everyone... - 81.3394
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
1. Mix all the ingredients except the cottage cheese in a large bowl, making sure the apple is quickly coated in the lemon or orange juice.
2. Spoon the cottage cheese on to the other ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Serve immediately. - 26.7879
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix well.
Taste to adjust the salt.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors, stirring once or twice.
Toss well just before serving.
A nice variation is to add a small can of crushed... - 32.6092
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 97.1613
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 92.2759
Coleslaw is your favorite salad but you hate the calories attached to it? Watch this video to learn a healthy variation of the classic Coleslaw. Chef Dorothy shares her version of the salad, watch it now. - 65.7854
Weight Watcher's Coleslaw
Is coleslaw your favorite but you are afraid of those calories? Here's a recipe specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef churn out this super healthy variation of coleslaw that is certainly worth giving a try. Watch it now. - 101.779
Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 28.7204
Tangy Apple Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients barring apple and cabbage
2. Now mix in the cabbage and apple and bledn it all together; cover and chill
3. Serve as appropriate - 34.9242
Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing
This Coleslaw with Buttermilk Dressing tastes too good ! I love this before my mian course! Try out the Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing and tell me if you've liked it ! - 26.378
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
This Coleslaw with Sour Cream Dressing is so very appetizing! Try out this Coleslaw with Sour Cream dressing before your dinner tonight and let me know if you've liked it! - 30.8779
Coleslaw Salad Bowl
In screw-top jar combine red wine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and shake; chill.
Quarter apple rings.
In large bowl toss together red and green cabbage, spinach, mushrooms, and apple pieces.
Shake dressing; pour over salad and... - 37.2911
1. In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, apple and green pepper
2. In a smaller bowl, blen together evapourated skim milk, salt, and pepper, add vinegar to it and pour over the vegetables, tossing around gently
3. Cover and chill till ready to... - 37.144
1) Blend yogurt with honey and vinegar.
2) Stir in the vegetables and mix well.
3) Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
4) Season to taste and serve chilled. - 37.898
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 97.2074
Caraway Bacon Coleslaw
This Caraway Bacon Coleslaw is sure to awaken your hunger apparatus! Try this Caraway Bacon Coleslaw before your meals and tell me if you've liked it! - 30.1105
Cilantro Spiked Coleslaw
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, cilantro, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the coleslaw, onion, and jalapeno pepper and toss well. - 32.4094
Basic Tangy Coleslaw
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 28.3287
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 28.6962
Combine the vegetables.
Pour the pineapple juice and vinegar over the mixture and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Drain off the juice and serve the slaw well chilled. - 27.6054
Combine cabbage, carrot, and onion, Stir together yogurt, oil, horseradish, salt, and pepper.
Toss yogurt mixture with cabbage mixture to coat.
Chill several hours, - 29.9514
In a large bowl combine cabbage, corn, carrots and celery.
In a small bowl combine broth, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and celery seed; mix well.
Stir in scallions.
Add to cabbage mixture; toss gently to mix.
Chill for several hours to allow flavors to develop. - 37.8494
Low Fat Coleslaw
1) In a small bowl, combine the the mayonnaise, yogurt, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Then place the dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
2) Quarter the cabbage and discard the centre stalk. Shred and wash the cabbage leaves, then... - 42.9476
Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing
1.Put shredded cabbage in ice water sufficient to cover it and leave for 15 minutes.
3.Mix onions and carrots.
4.Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar and boil.
5.Put the dressing on the cabbage and leave for 10... - 46.9691
1. Remove the hard core from the cabbage with a small knife and shred finely.
2. Slice the onion finely and coarsely grate the carrot.
3. Place the raw vegetables in a large bowl and mix together.
4. Cut the celeriac into thin strips and simmer in boiling... - 43.9197
Dressing For Traditional Deli Coleslaw
Compare that with the coleslaw dressing that we originated here in our kitchen.
We kept all the flavor, while getting rid of the fat, salt and sugar. - 21.7183
1. Shred cabbage.
2. In a pan cook cabbage; drain and keep aside.
3. Stir in onion, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice to the cabbage.
4. Stir in sugar and salt.
5. Cook over low heat stirring until heated through.
6. Serve as a... - 36.9449
Peel and coarsely shred kohlrabies (should have about 3 cups).
In medium bowl combine kohlrabies, apples, and green onion.
Stir together sour cream and French salad dressing; stir into kohlrabi mixture.
Serve in lettuce-lined bowl, if desired. - 28.5776
Spring Time Vegetable Slaw
Combine cabbage, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, celery and cucumber in salad bowl.
Whisk together remaining ingredients for dressing.
Toss salad with dressing. - 30.6983
Zappy Cole Slaw
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, Dijon mustard, powdered mustard, horseradish, sugar, celery seeds, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add the cabbage and toss to coat. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 hours. Serve cold. - 31.835
In covered pan cook celery in small amount of boiling water till crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; drain well.
In medium bowl combine sugar, salad oil, vinegar, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Blend in sour cream.
Add celery and shredded-carrot; toss lightly... - 40.067
Rainbow Sweet And Sour Slaw
In a small bowl combine vinegar, oil, sugar, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
In a large bowl place cabbage.
Add dressing; toss to mix. - 29.1289
Cottage Cabbage Apple Slaw
In salad bowl combine cabbage and apple.
Pour Diet Blue Cheese Dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Spoon cottage cheese in ring around edge of salad bowl. - 21.2561
If you are on a health diet, there is nothing as wise a decision than opting to prepare fruited slaw. With fruits and all the important vegetables included, nothing can get better than this fruited slaw recipe. Happy eating and cooking! - 34.4415
Horseradish Slaw Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Cover and chill - 20.8423
Apple Orange Slaw
Place first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Combine yogurt and brown sugar in a small bowl, stirring well.
Add yogurt mixture to cabbage mixture, tossing gently to combine.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 27.9102
Combine cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, onion, and cashews in a medium bowl, toss gently.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Add to cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 32.6424
In a large salad bowl combine shredded cabbage, orange sections, halved red grapes, and sliced celery.
For dressing, combine the orange yogurt and chopped apple Spread dressing over cabbage mixture. Cover; chill.
Just before serving, gently toss salad;... - 26.431
1. Dressing: Mix all ingredient except cabbage thoroughly.
2. Shred cabbage into thin strips (I like to use a mix of green and red cabbage).
3. Pour dressing over cabbage. Chill for at least 1 hour then serve. Keeps for 2 or 3 days. - 33.7136
Crispy Overnight Slaw
In large bowl, combine sugar, salts, lemon juice and vinegar.
Add remaining ingredients except radishes; toss lightly.
Cover and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add radishes. - 37.1802
Walnut Celery Slaw
1. In a large bowl, mix together celery, carrots, raisins and walnuts and set aside
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together vinegar, salt, and pepper, add yogurt to it and pour over the celery mixture
3. Toss around gently to coat
4. Serve as... - 38.5721
1. In a bowl, mix together mustard, mayonnaise, sugar substitute, lemon juice and salt.
2. Then, add cabbage and toss well.
3. Either serve it alone or make sandwiches and serve. - 32.7163
In a large bowl combine cauliflower, carrot, and onion.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, celery seed, and salt; mix well.
Pour yogurt mixture over vegetables; toss to coat.
Garnish with parsley - 31.2332
Carrot Sprout Slaw
This Carrot Sprout Slaw works as a wonderful dinner starter. Try out the Carrot Sprout Slaw tonight and see how it sets your mood for a wonderful dinner and tell me how you've liked it! - 32.7183
Easy Fruit Slaw
Fruit Slaw is a perfect salad dressing. This Fruit Slaw can be taken with any salad course. The salad lovers must try Fruit Slaw for a different taste and decoration. - 39.0141
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw has a great taste. The Ham lovers must try Hot Ham And Apple Slaw. The Hot Ham And Apple Slaw is an easy to prepare recipe. - 37.3592
Ginger Fruit Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange sections, shredded carrots, snipped apricots, and crushed pineapple; cover and chill.
In a screw-top jar combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice,... - 32.5811
Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. Shred cabbage into thin strips (I like to use a mix of green cabbage, bok choy and Chinese cabbage). Set aside.
2. Lightly saute onions, garlic & ginger in 1 Tbsp oil for 1 minute. Add remaining oil, vinegar, soy sauce and heat for 1 minute.
3. Remove from... - 34.9426
Red Hot Slaw
1) Halve, core and finely shred the red cabbage. Peel and roughly grate or finely shred the carrot.
2) In a large bowl, combine the red cabbage and the carrot.
3) Core and dice the apples, toss in the lemon juice and stir into the cabbage and... - 47.1477
Napa Oriental Slaw
Cut core from cabbage; rinse and drain leaves.
Cut leaves into shreds.
In a large bowl place shredded cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt; add water to cover.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse cabbage; squeeze dry.
On a platter place shredded cabbage; sprinkle... - 46.2616
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 33.9473
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 26.3615
Rancho Deluxe Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, ranch dressing, cheese, ham and vinegar and toss it to coat evenly
2. Serve as appropriate - 29.9109
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 100.536
Favorite Mustard Sauce
1.Take a saucepan, put cornstarch, mustard, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper in it.
2.Add oil and milk to it and stir.
3.Cook the ingredients on low flame by mixing well until the mixture boils.
4.Cook for 2 more minutes.
In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and... - 39.2717
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 38.16