- » Diet Applesauce
Diet Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diet applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diet applesauce recipes.
1) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch in water until dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour the mixture, then stir in the cranberries, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3) Stir in the apples, then stir continuously and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer over a... - 43.0994
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, beat egg yolks along with 2 tablespoons of honey until thick and light colored.
4 Blend in ricotta, vanilla, and... - 39.8768
Applesauce Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and brown sugar in large bowl until creamy; beat in applesauce and vanilla extract.
3. In separate bowl, sift flour again along with baking soda, cinnamon,... - 35.7763
1. In medium bowl, beat together applesauce and cottage cheese. Fold in orange segments.
2. Divide mixture among 4 parfait glasses. Chill until serving time. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon toasted coconut. - 16.1041
I am simply amazed by the versatality of this Blender Applesauce. I use it on a lot of desserts. Try out the Blender Applesauce and let me know if you agree with me! - 25.6418
Gingered Applesauce Waffles
Gingered Applesauce Waffles is a simply delicious snack recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Gingered Applesauce Waffles dish! - 37.2877
In a heavy 3-quart saucepan combine the coarsely chopped apples, water, and brown sugar. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till desired consistency, mashing and stirring frequently with a potato masher. (Add more water, if... - 18.1189
Cinnamon Applesauce Cake
Cook raisins in water until soft; drain.
Add applesauce, eggs, oil and sweetener to raisins.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into a 9x 13-inch glass pan greased with diet margarine.
Bake in a 325Â° oven 45 minutes.
216 calories per... - 34.4657
Peachy Applesauce Salad
In a saucepan, bring soda to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Add applesauce; chill until partially set.
Fold in whipped topping, nutmeg and vanilla.
Fold in peach.
Chill until firm. - 33.328
Applesauce Raisin Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F. Use 8 x 8 x 2-inch cake pan with nonstick finish if possible; otherwise, lightly grease and flour 8-inch square cake pan.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
3. Using electric mixer at low... - 34.3577
1) In a bowl, mix the allspice and applesauce together.
2) Apply the glaze over the meat while cooking or as required. - 26.1203
1. Blend applesauce with cinnamon and nutmeg. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat evaporated milk in medium bowl until it is consistency of whipped topping.
2. Using rubber spatula, fold whipped milk into applesauce. Spoon into 4 parfait glasses; chill... - 17.9628
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat or medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in raisins.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 23.0142
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine, then stir in the graham cracker crumbs and sugar, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix the applesauce and allspice together.
4) In a 6-ounce custard cup, spoon... - 37.3042
Crunchy Applesauce Mould
In saucepan soften gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat till dissolved.
In bowl combine lemon yogurt, applesauce, and cinnamon; stir in gelatin.
Chill till partially set, Fold in chopped apple.
Turn into a 3 cup mold.
Chill till firm. - 33.9368
Sift dry ingredients.
Beat honey, oil, egg whites, juice and applesauce together.
Add dry ingredients and beat well.
Pour into minibundt pans that have been lightly greased.
Bake at 350° for 22 to 25 minutes.
Cool and ice. - 44.4178
Spicy Applesauce Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together butter or margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Add applesauce; beat to blend well.
3. Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves... - 33.9384
Cracked Wheat Applesauce Muffins
Pour boiling water over cracked wheat; let stand 20 minutes.
Stir in applesauce.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg; bear well.
Combine flour, soda, ground cinnamon, ground... - 40.2884
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Using a fork, stir in the mixture to form crumbs.
3. Add applesauce and mix well.
4. In a different bowl, mix egg with vanilla and brown... - 48.5793
Applesauce Yogurt Dessert
1) Use a small bowl to add applesauce and cinnamon. Combine well and place the bowl aside.
2) Use another small bowl to add yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Combine thoroughly and place it aside.
3) Use a third small bowl to mix raisins and wheat... - 42.0451
Honey And Almond Applesauce Cookies
Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except almonds and beat until well blended.
Stir in dry ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Place an almond in the center of each cookie.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10... - 43.6255
No Cook Applesauce
Slice apples into container of blender or food processor.
Add sugar, water, and lemon juice.
Cover and blend till almost smooth.
Spoon into dessert dishes and sprinkle each serving lightly with cinnamon or nutmeg or, transfer to saucepan and bring to boiling... - 27.679
In large saucepan, combine apples and water.
Cover; cook over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Stir in sugar.
Serve warm or cold.
Strain or sieve, if desired. - 29.9956
Fresh No Cook Applesauce
1) In a blender container, chop and add the apples alongwith the lemon juice and process until smooth, scrape down the sides occasionally.
2) Stir in the sugar and cinnamon, if desired.
3) Use as required. - 28.0528
Cornmeal Pancakes With Applesauce
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice, and salt.
In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, and oil.
Add all at once to flour mixture and stir just till blended but still slightly lumpy.
Spray a griddle... - 37.3729
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry.
3. Using electric mixer at... - 29.0894
1.Take the container of a blender, put apple chunks, lemon juice and crushed ascorbic acid tablet in it.
2.Blend the mixture.
3.Add salt, vanilla and cinnamon in it and blend further.
4.Serve chilled in a bowl. - 32.9649
Applesauce Rye Muffins
1. Preheat the oven at 375Â° F..
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine in it flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Mix all the ingredients by gentle stirring.
4. Use a wire whisk and beat the ingredients applesauce,... - 46.0038
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, beat shortening by gradually adding honey. Cream the mixture after each addition.
3) Add egg.
4) In another bowl, combine dry ingredients to sift together.
5) Add the dry mixture alternating with... - 48.8437
Fresh Uncooked Applesauce
1. Fill a large vessel with 3 cups cold water. Add lemon juice to the water.
2. Peel and core and thinly slice the apples into the cold water.
3. Allow the apples to soak in the water for 15 minutes, to prevent them from browning.
4.... - 39.8365
Applesauce Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add raw apple or applesauce to beaten egg-sugar mixture. Mix in oil.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients and mix the liquid mixture to it. Blend well.
4. Take a shallow loaf pan and pour in as a thin... - 49.1029
Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins
1. Heat oven to 350°F.. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with paper or foil liners.
2. Combine bake mix, sugar substitute, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a food processor; pulse until nuts are finely... - 37.9432
Gluten-free Applesauce Spiced Coffee Cake
Coffeecake may seem easy to make but its very hard to get the right dense and moist texture. This cake uses applesauce in the ingredient list and that contributes to the dense moistness. Its almost like a huge soft delicious coffee brownie. - 113.97
Mix together dry ingredients.
Add water, eggs and desired fruit.
Bake at 350Â°F 20-35 minutes. - 35.2004
Ham Patties With Apple Rings
In mixing bowl combine beaten eggs, the 1/2 cup applesauce, and the bread crumbs; stir in nonfat dry milk powder, chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, and the salt.
Add ground ham and ground pork; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties; place in a 13... - 44.0539
Sugar Free Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the apples, cinnamon stick and water to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer on a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are tender.
3) Allow to cool, remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
4) In a... - 32.9511
Acadian Cod And Potato Pancake
1. In a large bowl, combine the cod fillets, eggs, potatoes, flour, onion, parsley, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Using a large spoon, drop enough of the mixture into the... - 33.516
Apple Filled German Pancakes
1 Preheat the oven to 425 °Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
3 In a medium-size bowl, using a whisk beat eggs until foamy
4 Gradually beat in the skim milk and honey.
5 In a small bowl, sift... - 41.5094
Raspberry Apple Torte
1. Melt diet margarine in large skillet over medium heat; stir in graham cracker crumbs. Heat, stirring constantly, until crumbs are crisp; cool completely.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the crumbs in bottom of 8-inch springform pan, patting to make firm layer. Top... - 22.4677
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.218
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 97.2275
1 In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients except butter and applesauce.
2 Blend until smooth.
3 Grease lightly a nonstick skillet using butter.
4 Into the hot skillet, pour the mixture to make 3-inch (in diameter) pancakes.
5 ... - 41.7771
Fresh Fruit Dip
In a small bowl stir together yogurt, applesauce, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon, nutmeg, or ginger. - 17.6519
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in medium bowl until soft peaks form. Sprinkle in sugar; beat until egg whites are stiff. Using rubber spatula, gently fold in applesauce and lemon rind.
2. Pour carefully into 4... - 22.1008
Chocolate Cake In A Mug
No need for an oven when you have chocolate no bake dessert recipes handy! With this recipe for Cake in a Cup from Dorothy Delaney, have a chocolate cake ready in just about 5 minutes. Made without flour, milk or eggs, this chocolate desserts idea is one of... - 70.8782
Zippy Lime Mist Gelatin Salad
Make a salad that will earn rave reviews at your next together. Whatever be the occasion, a zippy Jello indulgence with lime mist gelatin salad. This easy-to-tote dessert gets its zip from lime and is just perfect for the summer celebrations. Watch this video... - 93.5838
Fresh Fruit With Creamy Sauce
For sauce, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese, applesauce, and honey.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
In a large bowl stir together nectarine slices, apple slices, grapes, and banana slices.
Divide fruit among 6... - 28.5005
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of the cranberry juice in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in remaining cranberry juice, the applesauce, un-drained pineapple and lemon rind.... - 23.2013
Apple Banana Frost
Pour milk into small mixer bowl.
Place in freezer till ice crystals just begin to form around edges.
Beat with electric mixer till fluffy.
In another bowl combine applesauce, banana, orange, and honey.
Fold whipped milk into fruit mixture.
Turn into muffin... - 32.1565
Triple Apple Dessert
1. Sprinkle gelatin and sugar over 54 cup of the apple juice in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in remaining 3/4 cup apple juice, the applesauce, diced apple and almond... - 27.8907
Sauced Fruit Compote
Arrange sliced banana in a single layer in an 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle lemon juice over banana.
Combine apricots, pears, pineapple, and applesauce; toss gently.
Spoon over banana.
Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes; uncover and bake an... - 32.4752
Quick And Easy Fresh Apple Sauce
In a blender container combine apples, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Process until smooth.
Into a serving dish pour applesauce. - 28.3629
Carrot Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; spray two 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large strainer, combine the all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves; sift by... - 35.8512
Fruit 'n' Spice Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a medium bowl and sift together flour, cinnamon, and cloves in it and then keep aside.
3) Take another medium bowl and cream margarine in it.
4) Stir in sugar to combine.
5)... - 41.2239
Dutch Apple Yogurt
In small bowl combine 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup applesauce (no sugar added), 1 tablespoon chunky Dutch apple jam, and dash ground cinnamon; cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 14.5451
1) Take a bowl and mix together all ingredients in it.
2) Cover the mixture and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold. - 29.8976
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Spray a 10x6x2 inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
Halve squash; discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven 50 minutes.
Meanwhile, for stuffing, in a skillet cook pork, celery, and onion till meat is no... - 39.5614
Zucchini Salad Pie
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
Add applesauce and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold in the zucchini, carrot, green pepper, and green onion.
Turn into a lightly oiled 9-inch pie plate.
Chill till... - 43.5826
In a medium saucepan cook green pepper and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Remove from heat; stir in pork, applesauce, mustard, ginger, and salt.
On floured surface roll each biscuit to a 5-inch circle.
Place about 1/3 cup of the pork mixture on 6... - 41.1508
Combine oars and milk in a medium bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add eggs, applesauce, and oil to oar mixture, stirring well.
Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl; add oar mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until... - 34.3264
Apple Raisin Cake
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Into medium bowl sift together flour, cinnamon, and cloves; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine; add sugar and stir to... - 42.4007
1 In a shallow 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole, add chicken and banana.
2 Sprinkle some salt on it and drizzle some apple cider.
3 Cover and bake at 350Â°Fahrenheit until chicken is tender, about 35 minutes.
4 In a blender container, transfer... - 40.8141
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, cover rutabaga and salt with enough water and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Simmer it for 20 to 25 minutes until tender and drain well.
4) Process the rutabaga in a... - 38.0851
Double Chocolate Honey Ring
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
In large bowl add honey to applesauce, beating with electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg substitute, two tablespoons at a time, beating thoroughly after each... - 45.7962
1) Using a fork, flake tuna.
2) Stir in apple, orange juice, green pepper, celery, onion, and pepper.
3) Further mix in yogurt, applesauce, and mustard with a fork until salad is well moistened.
4) If desired, arrange the salad on a bed of... - 42.7019
Baked Bananas With Almonds And Honey
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Peel bananas and slice lengthwise. Place in lightly greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with lemon juice and drizzle 1 1/2 teaspoons honey over each banana.
3. Cover dish with foil; bake for 25 to 30 minutes. - 24.7556
Apple Soy Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 31.7182
German Style Red Cabbage
1. In a non-stick pan, take all the listed ingredients.
2. Put the lid on and cook under very low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
3. Stir occasionally to cook evenly.
4. Serve it fresh and hot. - 37.6366
Tangy Veal Spareribs
1) Preheat oven to 425°
2) In a roasting pan place ribs in single layer.
3) Bake uncovered in oven for 20 to 25 minutes to brown. Discard the excess fat.
4) Pour off fat accumulated in the pan.
5) In a pan mix remaining ingredients... - 36.2158
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except optionals and shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2) Thread the meatballs into the skewers, alternately with the green pepper slices, tomato wedges and mushroom caps, if desired.
3) Broil the... - 36.9112
Apple Raisin Cake Roll
Coat a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
Line pan with wax paper, and coat wax paper with cooking spray.
Set jellyroll pan aside.
Beat eggs at high speed of an electric mixer 5 minutes or until fluffy.
Gradually add brown sugar, 1... - 40.6295
Walnut Upside Down Cake With Apple Topping
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a totally sinful dessert recipe that you should not miss. Watch this video to learn a detailed method of how you an prepare this luscious Walnut Upside Down Cake with Apple Topping. - 91.2688
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
A perfect dessert recipe, apple and cranberries mingle together with cinnamon and brown sugar to create what we think is a slice of heaven. Made with apple sauce to give it a moist texture, it also enhances the sweet apple flavor. - 108.47
Fudgy Frosted Brownies
1. To prepare the brownies, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving enough overhang to make two handles, and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, applesauce,... - 36.5077
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 50.2369
1. Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar substitute, almond extract, cinnamon, and egg yolks in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
2. Lay crepes, cooked side up, on flat surface. Spoon 1/4 cup cheese mixture near the top of the crepe, then fold... - 36.9273
Gluten-free Snicker Doodle Blondies
For gluten intolerant gluten free patients, it can be very difficult to find good desserts. This gluten free dessert recipe should be the first choice. Everyone will love the combination of cinnamon with the bars to create the lovely dessert. This one is a... - 116.921
Mini Nutella Brownie Cheesecake
We love cheesecakes and brownies and cookies and cakes and this version seems to combine everything we love into a single dish. Take a look at the brownie cheesecake which is actually a chocolate lovers dream come true. Its very easy to make and has simple... - 115.436
Wash the duck and remove the neck, gizzard, and giblets.
Sprinkle the cavity with a little pepper.
Stuff the cavity with about 1/3 of the vegetables.
Tie the legs together so the vegetables won't fall out.
To remove much of the duck fat, place the whole duck... - 35.8394
Carrot Cake - Gluten Free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, carrot, sweet potatoes, melted butter, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until everything is... - 99.0351
Diet Applesauce Recipes By Category