- » Diet Apple Crisp
Diet Apple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diet apple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diet apple crisp recipes.
Granny Smith Apple Crisp
Spray a 9" x 13" pan with nonstick vegetable oil spray.
Peel and core the apples and slice into the pan.
Sprinkle apples with 1 /2 teaspoon of the cinnamon and pour the water and orange juice over the apples.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl... - 39.1358
Apple Crisp Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place apple slices in 8-inch pie plate; sprinkle with mixture of sugar replacement and cinnamon.
3. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the water and salt in medium bowl until foamy... - 38.5328
Apple Crisp With Toasted Oat Topping
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 450°.
2. Coarsely chop the oats on a board. Place in a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of the apple juice and the salt.
3. Pare and core the apples (I pare... - 33.8892
Honey Apple Crisp
Combine apple slices, honey, raisins, and orange rind in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Place apple mixture in an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and allspice in a small bowl; cur in margarine with a pastry blender until... - 36.376
Spread the rolled oats flat in a large pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan stir together the apple juice concentrate and cornstarch and cook over medium heat until... - 46.1592
Granola Fruit Crisp
In bowl combine whole wheat flour, granola, brown sugar, and salt; cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Arrange fruit in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Combine orange and lemon juices; pour over fruit.
Sprinkle with the... - 36.7147
Mixed Fruit Crisp
Place fruit in greased or Pam-sprayed 8-1/2 x 11-inch dish.
Sprinkle sugar, if needed.
Sprinkle dry muffin mix over fruit.
Cut up margarine and dot dry mixture.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Microwave on high for 12-14 minutes.
Turn 1/4 turn after 6-8... - 36.1438
Place fruit in a lightly greased 9" x 9" pan.
Combine all ingredients except margarine and mix together.
Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until fruit is soft and topping is browned.
Serve... - 38.0204
Marinated Crisp Fresh Vegetables
Cut the buds off the asparagus stalks and discard the stems.
Scald the vegetables with boiling water and drain at once.
Marinate the vegetables for 2-3 hours in the combined apple juice, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Drain the vegetables and serve. - 35.9144
Strawberry Topped Bran Crisps
1) Set the oven temperature to 250Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together bran and flour in it using a fork.
3) Pour in apple juice and water and stir until all bran mixture is moistened.
4) Take a 15 x 9-inch... - 38.1539
Healthy Was A Cracker Snack
Want to try making an anytime snack at home that's nutritious and tasty and can be the best alternative when you are hungry? Appetizing Wasa Cracker is made with natural ingredients and the combination of cheese and apple as its top up makes it all the more... - 87.8828
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Arrange apple slices in 8-inch pie plate; pour in apple juice.
3. In medium bowl, mix together cornflakes, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in melted diet margarine with fork.
4. Spread cornflake mixture over apples;... - 29.5735
Deep Dish Honey Apple Pie
1. Prepare a pie crust or thaw a ready to use pastry dough
2. Preheat an oven to 425°F.
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Toss the quartered apples with generous amount of cinnamon and the flour in the bowl.
3. Arrange the apple... - 44.4812
Raspberry Apple Torte
1. Melt diet margarine in large skillet over medium heat; stir in graham cracker crumbs. Heat, stirring constantly, until crumbs are crisp; cool completely.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the crumbs in bottom of 8-inch springform pan, patting to make firm layer. Top... - 22.4677
Apple Celery Salad
Core and slice the apple (do not peel) and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over it (this keeps the apple from turning dark).
Slice the celery diagonally in large pieces and mix with the apple slices.
Add liquid sweetener and let the salad sit for one hour in... - 30.484
Warm Apple Compote With Frozen Yogurt
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the brown sugar and nutmeg and stir until smooth.
Add the apples, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
Spoon the apples into dessert bowls.
Top with the... - 28.6827
Quick Apple Sausage Quesadillas
As family nutrition experts, we're often asked to give cooking demonstrations and lectures to groups of moms. From preschool playgroups to parent teacher organizations, we welcome the opportunity to meet fellow moms (and dads) and to dish about our favorite... - 35.7135
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw has a great taste. The Ham lovers must try Hot Ham And Apple Slaw. The Hot Ham And Apple Slaw is an easy to prepare recipe. - 38.7348
Apple Crepes With Apricot Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until apricots are tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Pour mixture into container of an electric blender or food processor; top with... - 42.4639
The Twice -Turkey treat is splendid! Can you think of a better way of utilizing your leftover Turkey? Try this out and let me know if you agree with me! - 41.0604
Twice-Turkey Treat is a delicious turkey preparation that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Twice-Turkey Treat recipe. - 39.1476
Sweet Wonton Snacks
Combine apples and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Mash apple until smooth.
Stir in sugar and apple pie spice.
Spoon 2 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each wonton.
Brush edges of... - 37.8035
Autumn Fruit Layer
1. Peel, core and slice the cooking apples and place in a saucepan with the blackberries, sugar and lemon juice.
2. Cover the fruit mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes or until the apples and blackberries have formed into a thick... - 41.6407
Insert a wooden stick* into the cut end of each banana half.
Place on a baking sheet.
Freeze 1 hour or till bananas are firm.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg.
Brush frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture... - 27.2042
Crisp the cucumber slices by packing in crushed ice.
Combine remaining ingredients and marinate the cucumbers for 2-3 hours.
Serve the cucumber slices on a bed of lettuce.
No salad dressing its required. - 37.5611
Fruit Pita Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Blend ricotta cheese in blender or food processor until smooth.
Toast pitas in oven for 3-5 minutes, until just crisp.
Cut fruit into 1/2-inch chunks.
Spread 1/3 cup ricotta cheese onto each pita and top with one tablespoon of... - 31.2356
Snow Pea Carambola Stir Fry
Wash snow peas; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut snow peas in half diagonally; set aside.
Heat margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add gin gerroot, and stir-fry 1 minute.
Add sliced carambola, and stir-fry 3... - 33.2903
Skillet Chicken Waldorf
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and saute over medium heat until browned, about 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except water, broth mix, and lettuce; cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables and apple are tender-crisp, 2 to 3... - 38.5991
Calico Wild Rice
Calico Wild Rice is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.2361
Crispy Potato Skins
1. Scrub the potatoes and put on a baking tray (cookie sheet). Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub the oil and salt into the skin.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes in half... - 42.5897