- » Diced
Enjoy our collection of diced recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diced recipes.
Baked Seasoned Steak And Diced Potatoes
Steaks are great for pleasing guests and here is a recipe to cook one. Watch the video to know how to make Baked Steak with diced potatoes along with a few simple common seasonings. Good to accompany wines or drinks! - 56.7927
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.7737
Mom's Bulgur Salad
Pour boiling water over wheat in a small bowl; cover and let stand about 30 minutes.
Place fluffed bulgur into a large serving bowl.
Let cool completely.
Salt lightly to taste.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour dressing over the salad and correct... - 47.0366
Chicken Soup Tlalpeno
1) Douse chickpeas under running cold water.
2) Cut chilies into 1/16- to 1/4-inch julienne.
3) Trim carrot and make 1/4-inch cube.
4) Peel, halve, and pit avocado and cut lengthwise into 4 wedges.
5) Quarter lime.
6) Heat oil in large... - 46.2241
Diced Chicken With Fermented Black Beans
1) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the water chestnut powder or cornstarch, egg white and dry sherry. Stir quickly for about a minute or till the marinade is smooth.
2) From the chicken, remove any fat or cartilage and then cut the... - 46.1361
Red Hot Beans
1) Soak the beans and keep them overnight.
2) Cook the seoaked beans for about 1 1/2 hours or 30 minutes if using a pressure cooker.
3) In a heavy iron pan, pour the oil and fry the onions till they are soft and then add the diced... - 45.8472
Diced Chicken With Vegetables
Using a high flame and a dry frying pan, toast almonds in 5 tablespoons of salt.
Remove and set aside.
Reheat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and ginger.
Next add Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, water chestnuts, celery, and bamboo... - 44.5843
Diced Turkey With Celery
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the water to dry the mushrooms. Remove the tough stem to slice the mushroom caps.
3) Sprinkle salt on the diced turkey.
4) Coat the turkey dices with egg white and... - 44.5843
Turkish Spoon Salad
Put the diced tomatoes, pepper, chillies, cucumber and shallot on a large chopping board.
Use a very sharp, large knife to chop them all together.
You are aiming for well-integrated, even and fine dice.
Scrape into a large bowl and add the herbs, pepper... - 43.5436
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 43.298
Hopei Diced Meat
Cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove seeds.
Add half the sugar, mash well and simmer until reduced to a puree.
Heat the oil and deep fry the meat cubes.
Drain and set aside.
In the remaining oil, saute onions, garlic and ginger.
Add sherry, soya... - 43.1285
Lamb Liver And Diced Potatoes
1) Dice the potatoes into 1/2 inch (1 cm) and boil for 3 minutes.
2) In a pan, add the fat and heat.
3) Mix in the potatoes, and keep turning till golden brown.
4) Lower the heat and mix in the onions and pepper.
5) Allow to cook without browning and... - 42.2786
Creamy Diced Potatoes
1) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat margarine until melted.
2) To this, add the scallion.
3) Over medium heat, saute this for a minute, or until soft.
4) Now, add half-and-half and cook for a minute, bringing the mix to a boil. Stir occasionally as... - 42.2765
Roast Beef Omelette
1) Take a bowl and dice the bacon and beef.
2) Grate the onion.
3) Beat the eggs until frothy.
4) Mix the seasonings together.
5) Take a blazer pan and add the diced bacon to it.
6) Fry until it begins to turn crispy.
7) Add the onion... - 41.0444
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
Add flour and stir 3 minutes.
Add half and half, salt and tarragon and continue cooking until mixture thickens, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add cheese and cook,... - 41.0098
Scallop Tartar With Citrus Salsa
Peel the orange, pomelo and yellow lemon.
Cut the skins into julienne strips, but keep each fruit skin separate.
Shred the flesh and remove all pips.
Squeeze the lime.
Slice the seaweed.
Cook the pomelo skin in water, butter and sugar on a low fire until... - 40.8962
Diced Pork With Cucumber
Mix the pork with the soy sauce and cornstarch.
In a skillet or wok, heat 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the peanut oil and stir fry the pork and cucumber in it for about 30 seconds.
Remove from the pan and set the pork and cucumber aside.
Combine the sauce... - 40.8869
Diced Cucumber And Roasted Beet Salad
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap the beets securely in a double thickness of aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from the oven, open the foil, and set aside for about 10 minutes to allow the beets to cool.
Peel and dice the cooled... - 40.474
Diced Chicken With Chili
1) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add garlic to fry for 1 minute.
3) Add the chicken to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the red pepper and chillies and cook for a further minute.
5) Stir in the bean sprouts, soy sauce and... - 40.4147
Peking Hot Diced Meat In Ground Peanuts
Grind roasted peanuts in an electric dry grinder.
Mix in a bowl, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, chilli powder, five spice powder, 2 teaspoons cornflour, 4 tablespoons water and broth to make a sauce.
Add spring onions and keep aside.
Place meat cubes in a... - 40.3869
Dice the lobster meat.
In a mixing bowl blend the catsup, sherry, horseradish, cayenne, lemon juice, chives and capers.
Add the diced lobster and mix.
Place mixture on the lettuce leaves on chilled plates or in chilled champagne glasses.
Top with a lobster... - 39.0236
Jambalaya With Ham
In a large pan, heat the oil and butter, and cook the , chicken, ham, sausage and shrimp.
Add the onion, celery, zucchini, peppers, and garlic.
Cook until the vegetables soften.
Add the diced tomatoes, chicken stock, rice, hot sauce, and cluster of... - 38.774
Bread Salad With Diced Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the bread cubes in a large shallow baking pan; place, uncovered, in the oven and toast for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp and pale golden.
Meanwhile, whirl the oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, anchovies, and salt in a food... - 38.6927
Black Bean Salsa
Drain beans, rinse under cool running water, and drain again.
Dice ham; seed and dice bell pepper and onion.
Seed and mince chile.
In a large nonreactive bowl, combine beans, ham, bell pepper, onion, chile, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and mustard.
Season to... - 38.6453
Diced Mixed Salad
1. Dice the apple into 1/4 inch (7mm) cubes and dress immediately with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
2. Dice the rest of the ingredients to the same size, and mix thoroughly with the rest of the lemon juice and the oil.
3. Decorate with freshly chopped... - 38.3137
Pasta With Diced Ham, Bitter Greens, Shallots, And Tomatoes
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the shallots and garlic over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the ham and saute just until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
Add the chicken broth, stirring and scraping to deglaze the pan.
Then add the... - 38.0105
Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
Cut up the cauliflower and broccoli into very small pieces.
Add to diced cheeses.and onion.
Mix mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and vinegar together; stir into vegetables.
Add bacon last.
This is an excellent salad and can be made ahead and kept for a day or two in... - 37.8958
Greek Diced Vegetable Salad
Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, scallions, parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and olives in a large bowl.
Add salt and pepper, and toss well.
Although you can serve the salad immediately, it is even better if it sits for about 30... - 37.8718
Cook diced bacon until crisp; pour off half of fat.
Add onion and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix dry ingredients; add vinegar and water.
Pour over bacon and onion mixture and cook until thickened.
Add pickle and celery seeds and pour over cabbage; mix... - 37.324
Diced Pork With Green Peas
This Diced Pork With Green Peas makes an utterly delicious side course with rice or noodles ! Try out these Diced Pork With Green Peas and tell me if you like them ! - 37.2362
Diced Beef With Tomatoes
This Diced Beef With Tomatoes is simply delicious! Try this sweet and sour meat with tomatoes and mushroom with garlic flavorings. Tell me if you like this Diced Beef With Tomatoes. - 37.0627
Chiffonade Of Brussels Sprouts With Diced Bacon And Hazelnuts
Trim the stem end of the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellow or spotted outer leaves.
Cut the Brussels sprouts into 1/16-inch slices, and use your fingertips to separate the slices into shreds.
Alternatively, shred the Brussels sprouts using a food... - 36.9691
Diced Winter Melon Soup
Combine broth, winter melon, mushrooms, tangerine peel, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots in large kettle; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer gently 1 hour, adding chicken last 10 minutes.
Discard tangerine peel and adjust seasonings with... - 36.5936
Jellied Avocado Soup
1. Mix gelatin with salt, sugar and chili powder in a small saucepan; add instant broth; stir in water.
2. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves. Let cool while preparing avocado.
3. Halve avocado; peel and pit. Press avocado through... - 35.4231
Hot Diced Pumpkin
Remove the seeds from the pumpkin; peel and cut it into cubes.
Cook the pumpkin in a small amount of salted water until it is tender.
Drain it, reserving the liquid from the sauce.
Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter; stir in the flour until well-blended.
Add 2... - 35.156
Remove stalks and outer leaves of the cos lettuce and wash each leaf.
Cut the large leaves into half.
Chop the 4 tomatoes.
Peel the 2 avocados and chop them into J-inch cubes, add the 1 level tablespoon carrots, 1 level tablespoon radishes, diced, 2... - 34.8872
Note the 1/3 fat proportion.
To this add 1 egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon of any combination of ground pepper, bay leaves, cloves, nutmeg, thyme, oregano, sage, savory or basil, plus appropriate spirits and citrus peel.
Forcemeat is what eggs are to a... - 34.5567
Shrimp Avocado Bowls
Tear lettuce and endive in bite-size pieces in individual salad bowls.
Top with shrimp, egg slices, and avocado.
Trim with water cress.
Pass dressing. - 34.1603
Diced Turkey Fricassee With Leek
– In a skillet, melt butter. heat oil and
– Brown the turkey and season with salt and pepper.
– Add leek and cook, without browning, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir gently for 30 seconds.
– Add chicken stock and... - 33.7464
Diced Cucumber Cocktail
Combine remaining ingredients, except lettuce, to make sauce; chill.
Just before serving, peel cucumbers.
Make lengthwise parallel grooves with tines of fork.
Dice into 1/4-inch pieces.
Place on lettuce leaves in cocktail glasses.
Top with... - 33.6545
Beans Texas Style
Wash pinto beans well.
Soak beans for 2 hrs. or overnight in water with 1 tsp. salt added.
Make sure the water completely covers the beans.
After soaking, drain water and add fresh water that fills the pan at least 3/4 full and add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp.... - 33.1074
Gazpacho With Cucumber
1. In batches in a food processor, combine tomatoes, garlic, bread, cucumber, green pepper, tomato juice, water, olive oil and vinegar. Process until pureed. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
2. Pour into container, cover and chili at least 1... - 32.9704
Creamed Diced Carrots With Green Pepper
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the carrots and onion, and stir. Cover, lower the heat, and cook for 10 minutes. Add the green pepper, cover, and cook another 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle in the flour, stir, then add the broth,... - 32.8302
German Cabbage Slaw
Cook diced bacon until crisp.
Add vinegar and salt.
Stir well and add to salad dressing.
Stir at once into cabbage, parsley, and onion. - 31.3421
Sauce For Diced Beets
Mix sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and juice together.
Heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
Add drained beets.
This makes a delightful hot vegetable, or an equally delicious cold salad for a buffet supper. - 30.7091
Marinated Flying Fish With 'escabeche' Vegetables
Vegetables Heat some olive oil in a deep saucepan, saute diced zucchini, carrots, white turnips, potatoes, tomatoes and onions on a medium heat until soft and colourless.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add fish stock, orange juice, sugar, saffron, thyme and bay... - 30.2398
Celery And Fruit Jelly
Dissolve lemon and lime jellies in the hot water.
Add lemon juice, salt and cold water.
Chill in the refrigerator until slightly thickened.
Fold in celery, diced bananas and diced un-peeled apple.
Pour into 1 large or 8 individual moulds and refrigerate... - 29.9979
Mussels With Diced Fresh Tomatoes And Chardonnay
1. In a large saute pan, cook tomatoes and garlic over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
2. Increase the heat to high. Add mussels and wine and cover the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until mussels have opened.
3. Add lemon juice, parsley, green onion, and - 29.3044
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Crisp Diced Vegetables
Wash the tomatoes and pat dry.
Cut off the top third of each tomato and gently scrape out the seeds with a small spoon.
Cut all the vegetables into very fine dice less than 1/4 inch, if possible.
Put the vegetables in a bowl, toss with the dressing, and... - 28.0244
Maraschino Roll Ups
1) Drain the cherries well on the paper towel.
2) Slice each bacon rasher into 2-3 pieces.
3) Place a piece of bacon and roll around each cherry, then nicely secure with a wooden pick and roast.
4) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 27.2655
Diced Harvard Beets
Mix cornstarch and sugar together in 1 quart saucepan.
Stir in vinegar and water; cook and stir over low heat until thickened.
Add butter, beets, extra salt if necessary; reheat thoroughly. - 27.2332
1. Combine juices and sweetener in a large pan. Combine spices in a tea ball.
2. Simmer together for 60 minutes. (If a tea ball is not used, strain liquid after simmering.)
3. Serve in a punch bowl with diced oranges, diced lemons, and whole apples floating... - 26.6981
Diced Zucchini Squash
Wash and dice the zucchini into bite-size pieces.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the zucchini; toss gently.
Bake in a covered shallow pan at 350° for 30 minutes. - 25.6752
Diced Celery And Carrots
Cook the vegetables separately in a small amount of boiling water (celery takes longer to cook than carrots).
Combine the vegetables just before serving.
Toss with fresh chopped parsley. - 25.4848
Diced Harvard Beets
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and pepper in 1-quart glass casserole. Stir in vinegar and beet liquid. Add beets. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 5 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on REHEAT for 4 to 5 minutes or unt - 24.1227
Clean and gut trout (removal of head is optional).
Open trout, place butter, diced onion, salt & pepper to taste.
Wrap in aluminum foil.
On grate over good hot coals, cook approximately 6-8 min on each side, depending on size of trout. - 23.4232
Fine Vermicelli Or Diced Pasta
Knead egg with a little water together with the flour into a hard paste, then roll it out until quite thin.
Cut into fine noodles or small squares and boil it in hot soup or separately in salted water and mix into soup when ready. - 17.6077