- » Diamond Cut
Diamond Cut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diamond cut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diamond cut recipes.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add egg yolk and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Spoon into a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x1 -in. baking pan.
Cover dough with plastic wrap and press evenly into pan;... - 41.6681
In large bowl, beat sugar and egg until smooth and fluffy.
Add honey, lemon peel and juice; beat well.
In medium bowl, sift flour with nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, baking soda and salt; gradually mix into egg-sugar mixture on low speed.
Stir in fruits and... - 44.9011
Pineapple Diamonds is delicious cake cut in diamonds shape. Pineapple Diamonds gets it yummy taste and look from crystallized pineapple jam and cream. - 24.4067
Combine the first 5 ingredients.
Cut bread into diamond shapes measuring about 2 1/2 inches in length.
A diamond-shaped cookie cutter is convenient but they may be cut neatly with a sharp knife.
Cut 25 diamonds.
Spread each diamond with butter, then with 1... - 32.6082
Cream butter and brown sugar together till light.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
Sift together flour and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
Pat dough into ungreased 15 1/2xl01/2xl inch baking pan.
Brush with egg white; sprinkle with nuts.
Press nuts lightly... - 37.513
Cream butter and sugar together until light; beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
Sift flour and cinnamon together; stir into creamed mixture.
Beat egg white lightly.
Place dough in ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking pan; brush with egg white.
Sprinkle with... - 33.1623
Cheese Diamond Biscuits
Yummy Cheese Diamond Biscuits are easy to make and super delicious. My children love having these Cheese Diamond Biscuits and so do I. At home we find excuses to make this well loved biscuits. Try the Cheese Diamond Biscuits for yourself! - 26.1316
Honey Nut Diamonds
In a heavy based saucepan melt the sugar, butter and honey, then add the apricots which have been cut into small pieces.
Allow to cool slightly then beat in the eggs.
Sift in the flour and baking powder then transfer into a square lightly greased... - 38.6332
Hammed Up Diamonds
Hammed Up Diamonds is a super duper simple recipe and makes no compromise when it comes to the taste. The hammed up diamonds make the right pick as an appetizer and can be devoured as a snack too. Check out the recipe of Hammed Up Diamonds. - 25.8786
Pineapple And Praline Diamonds
Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 36.3961
Cream butter and the 1/2 cup sugar; add salt and flour.
Pat mixture Into bottom of 13x 9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Stir remaining ingredients together In small bowl.
Spread over crust and bake for 20 minutes more.
Cool slightly; spread... - 38.3403
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cream sugar and butter until light.
3) Beat in vanilla and egg yolk until creamy.
4) Take a bowl and sift cinnamon and flour in it. Add to the creamed mixture.
5) Take a bowl and beat egg white in it.
6)... - 44.7185
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Make Crust: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1 1/3 cups butter and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, beat in flour, baking... - 39.2435
The Cheesecake Diamonds is a yummy treat!. This is a surprise treat that I often prepare at home. Try the Cheesecake Diamonds at your place too, I am sure you will like it! - 44.9404
This soft and nutty chocolate confection is served in paper cases.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a saucepan until light and pale.
Add the butter, cream; orange juice and orange rind to the egg mixture.
Stir the mixture over a medium heat until thick,... - 44.8033
Cream together butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Pat dough into ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 12 to 15 minutes or till lightly browned.
Meanwhile beat egg slightly; add... - 42.3141
Cream the butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon until very light and fluffy.
Beat in the yolks and vanilla essence.
Add the sifte:d flour and stir well, mixing everything well together.
Turn the mixture into a 20 cm - 8" square baking tin and press... - 42.9834
Lemon Date Diamonds
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl, until well blended; stir in vegetable oil, dates and pecans. Sift flour mixture over top, then blend in. Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking... - 33.0715
Diamond Applesauce Brownies
In saucepan combine brown sugar and butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat till butter melts; remove from heat.
Beat in applesauce, egg, orange peel, and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; stir into applesauce mixture.
Stir in... - 45.7849
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) In a double boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate and butter
3) In the mixture, add the sugar and mix until it is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
4) One at a time, add the eggs, beating... - 41.701
1. In mixing bowl thoroughly cream shortening, brown sugar and vanilla and beat well adding egg.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. In a bowl place the sifted flour, baking soda and salt sifted together and add to creamed mixture, mixing... - 43.1361
Sieve the flour and salt then rub in the margarine and butter.
Add the well beaten eggs and milk and make into a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface, and knead for about 5 minutes and mix until smooth.
Cover the dough and leave in a warm place for... - 43.1825
Sift flour, and set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat together shortening, margarine, and sugar replacement until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Gradually add flour to creamed mixture.
Stir in caraway seeds.
Roll out dough on lightly floured... - 36.8197
Rub quinces thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Cut each quince into 4 pieces and remove stems and cores.
Place in a large saucepan with water; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Press cooked quinces through a strainer.
Measure pulp into cups and make a note of the... - 40.6573
Spicy Walnut Diamonds
1. Blend flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and spices.
2. Melt butter in a small glass bowl in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Combine brown sugar and eggs in a large bowl; beat until well blended and light. Add honey, melted butter and flour... - 37.7226
Triple Nut Diamonds
Line a greased 9-in square baking pan with foil; grease the foil and set aside.
In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture re- sembles coarse crumbs; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, heat... - 42.2584
Frosted Mincemeat Diamonds
Mix first 4 ingredients well.
Add sifted dry ingredients and water; mix until smooth.
Add 1/3 cup chopped nuts, raisins, and mincemeat.
Spread thin in 2 greased pans (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Spread with... - 42.0814
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toss the gumdrops with Â¼ cup of flour
3. Beat the eggs with water
4. Add brown sugar to the eggs and beat well again
5. Sift the flour, salt and cinnamon together till a uniform mixture is... - 44.812
Curried Shrimp Diamonds
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Gently cut the butter into the flour and salt mixture.
3) Combine the onion, water and Worcestershire, set aside for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the onion mixture, shrimps and curry powder into the flour... - 45.3733
Glazed Nut Diamonds
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in egg and sour cream just until mixture holds together.
Pat into greased 15 x 10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan; bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
TOPPING: In... - 46.0566
Spicy Diamond Shaped Pastry Bites
Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter, chillies and cumin seeds.
Using your hands, blend together, gradually pouring in sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Dust the dough with flour and knead it for 3-5 minutes.
Let the dough rest for... - 39.3264
Rhubarb Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend
Use the same bowl for the crust and the filling with this recipe, rather than making multiple dishes for washing. This is also a crazy adaptable recipe. Substitute berries or any other fruit that is in season for the rhubarb, or even ½ cup of freshly... - 34.4066
Polenta Diamonds With Gorgonzola
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until limp (about 10 minutes).
Add broth, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Gently pour polenta in a thin stream into boiling broth mixture.
Cook, stirring... - 35.3731
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crumble cheese into a large bowl.
Add parsley and nutmeg and mix well.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan, then blend in flour.
Add milk and cook over low heat until mixture boils and thickens.
Stir 1 tablespoonful of hot... - 39.7657
Ragout Of Diamond Back Terrapin
Ragout Of Diamond Back Terrapin has a fine taste. Ragout Of Diamond Back Terrapin gets its taste from terrapin mixed with flour flavored with sherry. Ragout Of Diamond Back Terrapin is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 44.7833
Diamond Lemon Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom and sides of 8 x 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond 2 opposite sides of pan by a few inches. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make crust: In medium bowl, whisk together flour, graham... - 33.5064
Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple
Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple is more than a filling dish. You should be trying this Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple recipe. Your family will eat this without much complaining. - 34.7068
Diamond Head Turkey With Pineapple
1. Slice the turkey into manageable pieces
2. In another bowl, mix the pineapple juice, onions, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic and add the turkey pieces to the bowl.
3. Cover and chill for four hours till required
4. Peel, core... - 44.8648
Ham And Cheese Diamonds
Mix together ham, cheese and red pepper.
Lay out 1 sheet phyllo dough; brush 1/2 with melted butter; fold in half.
Cut phyllo into 3 long strips.
Place 1 teaspoon filling at bottom of phyllo strips and fold like a flag.
Brush top with melted butter.
Bake at... - 29.0118
Cherry Filling With Diamond Walnuts
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Drain cherries; reserve syrup.
Add water to cherry syrup to make 1 cup.
Cut cherries into small pieces.
Combine cherry syrup and lemon juice in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Chill... - 38.6495
Diamond Head Brownies
1. Melt chocolate with 1/2 cup butter over hot, but not boiling, water or over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
3. Stir sugar into chocolate mixture. Add eggs, one at a time,... - 34.4263
Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour, egg yolk, lemon peel and juice.
Roll dough into 15-inch square.
Cut into twenty-five 3-inch squares.
Place on greased baking sheets.
Place 1 tablespoon cheese mixture in center of each... - 38.6459
Diamond White Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, white corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to stand without stirring.
2. Add flavoring and beat well until it starts... - 39.187
1) Mix the flours with cumin seeds, chilli powder and salt. To this mixture add butter that has been heated and mix. Add water little by little and knead into a stiff dough.
2) Pull apart portions of the dough and roll into thin chapathis. Cut these into... - 28.4448
1) Add oil,salt and sugar to the maida..
2) Make a dough by adding hot water.
3) Roll of the dough to a circle and make a vertical cut first and then a horizontal cut to form a daimond shape.
4) Deep fry them in oil.
5) Store them in air tight... - 33.5531
Stir together dry ingredients, add water and oil.
Stir until well mixed.
Knead in bowl 10-15 times.
Roll out to 3/4-inch thickness and cut into 2-inch squares or diamonds or cut with biscuit cutter.
Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
Bake at 450°F... - 30.0396
Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in sugar.
Gently stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and cardamom.
Sift together flour and salt; gradually fold into yolk mixture just enough to make soft dough.
Divide dough in... - 37.4546
Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Score ham in diamonds, cutting only 1/4 inch deep.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast according to Ham Roasting Chart.
Drain peaches and pineapple, reserving syrups.
In saucepan, combine cornstarch and spices.
Stir in... - 39.4184
Baked Smoked Ham With Pineapple Rings
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove and discard casing from ham.
Using a sharp pointed knife, score top of ham in a diamond pattern (cut long diagonal slashes, about 1 1/2 inches apart, in 1 direction, then cut across these slashes in other direction); stud the... - 25.9954
Pineapple Glazed Luncheon Meat
Combine preserves, brown sugar, lemon juice, and mustard.
Score each piece of meat in diamonds, cutting only 1/4 inch deep.
Stud meat with cloves.
Insert spit rod lengthwise through center of each luncheon meat.
Secure with holding forks; test balance.
In... - 34.7474
Score steak diagonally into diamonds; cut lengthwise into 4 strips.
Combine oil, lemon juice, onion, and pepper in deep bowl.
Add meat; stir to coat.
Cover; refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
Prepare Potatoes Paille; keep warm.
Preheat... - 39.0713
Boil sugar, water and orange slice together for 10 minutes for a light syrup.
Pour syrup across top of cake, and leave overnight.
Cut into diamond-shaped pieces, and place cherry halves on top of each piece. - 18.9704
Eish El Seraya
Combine butter, sugar,, and honey, and cook gently until thick.
Add bread crumbs and stir well.
Pour onto greased plate and cut into diamond shapes when cold.
Serve with whipped cream. - 25.5175
Baked Ham With Apple Mustard Glaze
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Spray shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray and place ham in pan.
With knife, score ham by cutting diamond shapes about 1/4-inch deep through surface. Cover with foil.
Convection Bake for 1... - 27.4762
Beat egg yolks, whites, salt and sugar together for 1/2 hour.
Add cream and cardamon and stir well together.
Add butter, extract and brandy and blend well.
Mix in flour thoroughly.
Dough should be Stiff enough to roll out very thin.
Place in refrigerator and... - 45.4386
1)Sift together flour and salt.
2) Add 3 tablespoons of butter and crumble the flour with fingers.
3)Pour in water and knead for 5 minutes to a smooth ball.
4)Make the dough very dry by continuous kneading with the fingers.
5)Place this... - 45.7873
Miniature Fruit Pastries
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll slightly to flatten creases.
Using 2 1/2-inch cookie cutters, cut into circles or diamonds.
Place cut-outs on baking sheets.
Combine egg white and water.
Brush over pastry.
Stir together... - 36.6803
Baked Virginia Ham
1. Cover ham completely with cold water and let it stand for 24 hours.
2. Next day, scrub ham with stiff brush and rinse well in cold water.
3. In large kettle, cover ham with cold water and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat; simmer,... - 39.6627
Maple-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In shallow, open roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in center.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 to 3 hours until internal temperature is 1OOF.
5. Remove from oven.
To glaze:... - 37.6223
Thaw frozen filo dough at room temperature for 2 hours.
Cut 16 x 12-inch sheets in half crosswise.
(If filo is a different size, cut to fit pan.) Cover with a slightly damp towel.
Lightly butter the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
Layer nine of the... - 44.4208
Shakarpara Or Namakpara - Indian Snack
If you're looking for some tasty Indian snacks, you should try this recipe. This is called Shakarpara in India. This is a good snack for munching time. You can make more and store in an air tight container. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 113.848
1.Start by cutting cut small balls from a cantaloup that is fairly firm in texture, use a vegetable cutter to do that
2.Arrange several balls on a slice of tomato which has been placed on a nest of lettuce leaves.
3.Garnish with pieces of... - 32.9056
Boiled French Or Runner Beans
Wash, top and tail and string the beans.
Do not cut up French beans or young runner beans as they lose their flavour in cooking.
For older scarlet runners, slice thinly, or, for better flavour, cut into diamonds, i.e. slice them in a slanting direction.
Have... - 27.1338
Cut shortening into dry ingredients.
Stir in water to just moisten.
Form ball and roll out dough a little thicker than piecrust.
Cut into diamond shapes.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes on ungreased sheets. - 31.5809
• Melt ghee and fry besan in it till a nice smell comes out.
• Transfer the mixture in another vessel and mix with milk powder.
• Make thick sugar syrup.
• Drop the fried besan mixture in sugar syrup and stir it.
• Transfer it to a... - 28.4272
1. Mix maida, pepper, salt & cumin seeds together.
2. Knead the mixture into a stiff dough by adding required quantity of water.
3. Divide the dough into three equal parts and roll out on a pastry board, a part at a time to 1/4 inches thickness.
4. Cut into... - 24.1444
Alu Nariyal Ka Meetha
Mix potato paste, coconut, sugar and cream.
Heat 3 tbsp of ghee in a pan and add the above mixture.
Stir fry till pink, adding caster sugar, cardamom powder and all the remaining ghee, except 1 tsp.
When the mixture becomes a ball, remove and pat onto a... - 28.3186
Copra Ni Chickee
Grease a marble slab or Swiss roll tin with butter.
Caramelise sugar with three tbsp water and boil to 'crack'.
Add coconut and salt and mix well.
Continue cooking till mixture leaves sides of pan.
Pour onto tin or marble slab and flatten out with back of a... - 30.4626
Badam Ni Barfi
Simmer milk with sugar, stirring continuously till thick and practically solid.
Add almonds and a pinch of green colouring.
Continue cooking and stirring for 3-4 minutes more or until it is no longer sticky.
Pour mixture onto a greased tray and allow to... - 31.788
Slovakian Nut Candy
In 10-inch skillet heat and stir sugar over low heat till melted and golden brown.
Stir in pecans, vanilla, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Pour immediately on buttered baking sheet.
Roll using buttered rolling pin to 8x8-inch square.
Cut into diamonds. - 26.2679
Betty's Coconut Candy - By Bhargab And Barnali Dutta
1. In a pan, add fresh coconut, sugar, dry fruits and cardamom powder.
2. Cook, stirring constantly on medium heat until the mixture becomes sticky. The mixture should be white in color at this time.
3. Transfer the mixture to a dish and let it cool... - 0
How To Make Korean Egg Garnish
1. In two separate bowls, place the egg yolk and egg whites. Add in 1½ pinches of salt each to the egg yolk and egg whites, mix well.
2. Wipe an 8-inch heated non-stick pan with an oiled paper towel. Pour the yolk mixture into the pan. Cook on... - 0
Place ham, fat-side-up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so bulb reaches center of thickest part but does not rest in fat or on bone.
(Do not add water; do not cover.) Bake as directed in Timetable.
About 15 minutes before ham is done;... - 26.8355
Glazed Loin Of Pork
Rub lean parts of roast with the cut surface of the lemon, then with a mixture of flour, mustard, mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
Score fat into diamonds making shallow cuts and place in a bake pan.
Roast at 325F for 1 1/2 hours.
Mix dressing and jam together... - 33.1532
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Chicken Stir Fry With Black Beans
Lightly beat the egg white in a non-metallic bowl with half the cornflour.
Add the chicken, cover with clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes (this is called velveting).
Place 300 ml water in a pan and bring to the boil.
Stir the chicken and then remove from the... - 43.8804
Mixed Vegetables For Garnish
Wash and scrape or peel the carrots and turnips.
Dice them very neatly or cut out small balls with a vegetable scoop.
Wash and divide cauliflower into neat sprigs.
Cut beans into diamond shapes.
Cook each vegetable separately in the minimum of boiling, salted... - 32.5414
Flank Steak Tournedos
1) Take a cutting board and place flank steak on it.
2) Using the coarse-tooth side of a meat mallet, pound the meat from the middle till edges, to form a 16 X 12 x 1/2 inch rectangle.
3) Score steak diagonally, making diamond-shaped cuts.
4) Drizzle... - 40.4068
Glazed Stuffed Ham
Remove skin from ham; place fat side up on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 2 1/2 hours.
Saute onion, celery, and parsley in butter until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables and next 6 ingredients; stir gently until well mixed.
Score ham in a... - 42.3006
English Tea Scones
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and soda.
With pastry blender, or fork, or fingertips, work in butter.
Add honey and raisins or currants.
Mix well.Beat egg, add buttermilk, sour cream, or yogurt, then add to dough.
Gather dough into ball, place on... - 38.3615
Steak And Bacon Tournedos
Pound flank steak evenly about 1/2 inch thick.
Apply meat tenderizer according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook bacon till almost done, but not crisp.
Sprinkle flank steak with garlic salt and pepper.
Score steak diagonally, making diamond-shaped... - 37.0948
1. Score steak diagonally in diamond-shape cuts about 1 inch apart and 1/4 inch deep. Cut steak lenghwise into 4 strips.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, onion and peppercorns in shallow bowl. Add the meat, turning to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and... - 32.8743
Szechuan Fried Pork Chops
Remove the bone and trim excess fat from each pork chop.
Score each piece diagonally, making diamond-shaped cuts.
Pound pork pieces to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
Place pork in a shallow baking dish.
For the marinade, combine onion, soy sauce, gingerroot,... - 39.8444
Steak And Bacon Tournedos
Pound flank steak evenly about 1/2 inch thick.
Apply meat tenderizer according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook bacon till almost done, but not crisp.
Sprinkle flank steak with garlic salt and pepper.
Score steak diagonally, making diamond-shaped... - 40.792
1. In a saucepan, add water, sprinkle agar-agar and allow to boil, stir until the agar-agar dissolves
2. Add condensed milk and almond essence to it and pour it into a large shallow glass dish or cake tin;, allow to cool down and then chill to set
3.... - 32.013
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese and blue cheese until fluffy.
2) Fill it into the celery and then dot filled celery with capers and pimiento.
3) Place the celery around an inverted tumbler and hide it with celery leaves.
4) Serve the... - 31.9093
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
Squid And Scallop Salad
1. To make dressing, place ginger, rosemary, garlic, oil, lime juice and vinegar in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place red and yellow or green pepper halves, skin side down on lightly oiled barbecue... - 39.2674
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2.Strain plums keeping the juice aside.
3.Mix well plum juice, brown sugar, water and dry mustard.
4.Take a 13x9x2inch baking dish and put ham in it with the skin facing up.
5.Drizzle the sugar mixture... - 36.0249
Almond Petit Fours
Cream butter and shortening thoroughly.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Beat egg... - 42.5595
Deep Fried Carp With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Clean and scale the fish.
2) Carefully remove the flesh from both sides of the fish, keeping the head, backbone and tail intact.
3) Leave the skin on the fish fillets but remove all bones carefully.
4) On a chopping board, put the fish... - 45.8281
Combine almonds, sugar, and cardamom.
Generously brush the bottom of a 9- by 13-inch baking pan with some of the butter.
Carefully fold 3 fila sheets to fit pan; place in pan 1 at a rime, brushing each layer with a little of the butter.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup... - 36.0081
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
With a sharp knife, score fat side of ham diagonally to create a diamond pattern, making cuts about 1/4-inch deep.
Insert whole cloves into the corners of the diamonds, all over top of ham.
Place the ham, decorated side up, on a... - 39.874
Bourbon Glazed Ham
Put the ham in a saucepan and cover with water.
Add the bouquet garni, pepper-corns, onion, carrot and celery.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 4 1/2 hours.
Remove from the heat and leave the ham to cool in the liquid.
Mix together the brown sugar, mustard... - 46.8045
Maple Syrup Cake
Bake cake in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Cool 5 minutes.
Cut cake into large diamond shapes.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of cake.
Heat syrup slightly; pour over cake.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Let stand a few minutes.
Serve warm or cool. - 33.0557
Cut fancy shapes (stars, diamonds, circles, etc.) from thinly sliced white, whole wheat, or rye bread.
Spread with cream cheese or a favorite cheese spread; top with rolled smoked salmon, whitefish or salmon caviar, sardines, pickled herring, cooked lobster... - 20.2475
Kaju Ki Khasta Barfi
Mix the cashewnut powder, cardamom powder and sugar.
Add a little milk and the milk powder.
Slowly knead the mixture well.
Add a little ghee while kneading and roll out into a thick disc.
Cut into square or diamond shapes.
Sprinkle the chopped nuts... - 37.2753
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.Cream butter and sugar together and work in flour.
4.Roll out about 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured board.
5.Cut with pastry wheel, small fancy cutters or cut into... - 35.0426