- » Diabetic Tomato
Diabetic Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diabetic tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diabetic tomato recipes.
Balsamic Tomatoes With Spinach
Join Toby in managing diabetes well by including this summer special side dish- low calorie, low carb and with the complex flavors of balsamic vinegar. - 119.74
Steak, Tomato And Artichoke Hearts
1. In a large bowl place steak slices, add in artichokes, plum tomatoes and shallots.
2. Pour in the extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle oregano and red pepper. Toss all the ingredients well.
3. Make a bed of lettuce leaves on a serving plate,... - 107.514
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Grilled Shellfish Gazpacho
Place the bread in a food processor or blender.
While blitzing, add the vinegar, garlic, sugar and chilli and blend until smooth.
Add the olive oil, a little at a time, until it has been absorbed by the bread.
Add the tomatoes, tomato juice, spring onions,... - 47.2049
Tomato Polenta Pizza
In a large saucepan bring milk just to boiling over medium heat.
Sprinkle the semolina flour over milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes (mixture will be very stiff).
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in eggs, Asiago cheese, salt,... - 43.4329
Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut corn kernels off the cobs (you should have 1 cup).
In a covered small saucepan cook corn in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or until tender.
Drain and... - 43.4205
Vinegar And Sugar-free Ketchup
1) In a blender or food processor, add in the tomato paste, lemon juice, water, salt, oregano, cumin, nutmeg, pepper, dry mustard and garlic powder.
2) Blend the mixture well till smooth.
3) Transfer the sauce into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate till... - 43.3356
Thyme Tomato Sauce
Put the celery, shallots and garlic in a small casserole.
Pour the oil over.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Skin the tomatoes (first plunging them into boiling water for 10 seconds), remove the seeds and chop into large pieces.
Add to the... - 42.7211
Grilled Swordfish With Tomato Chutney
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For tomato chutney, in a medium saucepan heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium heat.
Add leek; cook just until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in tomato, basil, capers, pepper, and salt.
Cover and keep warm.
Rinse fish; pat dry with... - 41.8025
Tomato Cheese Ring
Dissolve gelatin in hot tomato juice; cool.
Beat mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth and well blended.
Add tomato mixture; beat until well blended.
Chill until thick but not set.
Fold in eggs and olives.
Pour into a 1 1/2 quart ring mold.
Chill until... - 36.8381
Italian Crouton Salad
1. Preheat broiler. To prepare croutons, cut bread into 3/4-inch cubes. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 3 minutes or until bread is golden, stirring every 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from baking sheet; place in large... - 36.7871
Blend all the ingredients, except for the plum tomatoes and basil, in a liquidiser.
Pour the pulp into jelly bags and allow to drip through, preferably overnight.
Do not force through as it will cloud the liquid.
Chill until ready to serve.
Garnish each bowl... - 35.9877
Ravioli With Tomato Pesto
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, basil, pine nuts, oil, salt and pepper in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action just until ingredients are chopped. Serve over ravioli. Top with cheese. - 32.4683
Tomato Basil Bisque
In a blender container combine tomatoes, broth, and tomato sauce.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in basil.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 25.6842
Zero Salad Dressing
Combine ingredients in jar with tight lid.
Shake well before using. - 23.4634
Peppered Tomato Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons cooking or salad oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add 1/2 cup finely chopped onion and 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 2 pimientos, chopped, and cups canned tomato sauce; simmer about 10... - 18.8304