- » Diabetic Chili
Diabetic Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diabetic chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diabetic chili recipes.
Pumpkin Chili Dip
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my pumpkin chili dip. - 105.264
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
You May Also Like!
Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste - Part 1 - Chili Preparation
Are you looking for a paste that will add a very unique taste and aroma to almost everything you cook? Then give this Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste a chance. It is an interesting combination of flavors and is sure to make every dish more delicious than usual.... - 106.292
Homemade Chili Con Carne Part 2
Chili con carne is one dish that is hard to resist. This thick hearty stew is the ultimate comfort food that can be cooked using leftovers too. Learn how to make this yummy beef dish at home with this recipe video that details step-by-step instructions on how... - 101.77
White Chicken Chili
1. In a pot, add olive oil and caramelize the onions, garlic cloves, green peppers and peppers.
2. IN the meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and cook well. Once done, chop the chicken and add into the... - 115.206
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 97.962
Chili Pepper Sides
Chili peppers known as mirchi in Northern India are totally indispensible ingredients. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make crispy and spicy Mirchi Thecha and Mirchi Kharada, popular Maharashtrian side dishes made using green chilies or mirchi. Good to have... - 122.141
Oats Methi Muthia (diabetic And Heart-friendly) By Tarla Dalal
This recipe proves that you can make healthier versions of almost any dish by throwing in a few thoughtful ingredients -- like oats in this case. Using oats and methi to make the popular Gujarati snack makes it a wonder dish for diabetics. Since both oats and... - 0
Cauliflower Methi Roti (diabetic And Low Cholesterol)
Methi and cauliflower add an interesting little twist to the traditional plain jowar rotis. The healthy rotis along with a bowl of low-fat curd and khichdi makes a complete nourishing meal for diabetics and people with heart diseases. - 0
Diabetic Chili Recipes By Category