- » Diabetic Chili
Diabetic Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diabetic chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diabetic chili recipes.
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
You May Also Like!
Diabetics- Friendly Thai Beef Skillet
For diabetics, controlling their day to day food for blood sugar control is important. This dish has the right balance of meat and veggies and it is great for a diabetic. Take a look at the video to learn how to cook for a diabetic. - 111.013
Mash tomatoes; pour into kettle.
Grind together apple, onion, green pepper, and vinegar.
Add to kettle; cook until thick.
Remove from heat.
Add sugar replacement and seasonings.
Return to heat; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. - 30.8689
High Fiber Chili
In a large saucepan, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is browned, stirring frequendy.
Drain off excess drippings.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer over low heat about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 28.8649
Hariyali daal is a an indian prepartion of lentils cooked in water with spices and vegetables. The hariyali daal is prepared with split red lentils, greens of choice, tomatoes, and flavored with fenugreek, cumn, turmeric, chilies and ginger.This is a special... - 35.0866
Salmon Cutlets With Pineapple Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Cook salmon cutlets on lightly oiled barbecue grill for 3-5 minutes each side or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
2. To make salsa, place pineapple, spring onions, chili, lemon juice and mint in a food... - 29.3175
Tropical Chicken Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Cook chicken on barbecue grill for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Cool. Cut into thin strips.
3. Place chicken, cucumber, pineapple, walnuts, green onions, coriander and mint in a bowl. Toss to... - 39.0617
Pavakka/ Bitter Gourd thoran is a very popular vegetable dish served as a side dish with rice. Bitter gourd is considered as a very good stomach cleanser and it is also a well-known appetite booster. Pavakka thoran is often included in the diabetic diet. The... - 33.4378
Vegetarian Sloppy Joes
In a large skillet cook onion and sweet pepper in hot oil for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Stir in ground meat substitute, tomato puree, water, barbecue sauce, mustard, soy sauce (if desired), chili powder, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 32.2571
ln a large skillet cook almonds over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
In the same skillet cook sweet pepper and jalapeno pepper in hot oil about '2 minutes or until tender.
Stir in... - 42.3553
Chipotle Grilled Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
In a covered large saucepan cook the potatoes in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and cool.
Meanwhile, place... - 43.3762
Diabetic Chili Recipes By Category