- » Diabetic Chili
Diabetic Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diabetic chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diabetic chili recipes.
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
You May Also Like!
Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste - Part 1 - Chili Preparation
Are you looking for a paste that will add a very unique taste and aroma to almost everything you cook? Then give this Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste a chance. It is an interesting combination of flavors and is sure to make every dish more delicious than usual.... - 106.292
Homemade Chili Con Carne Part 2
Chili con carne is one dish that is hard to resist. This thick hearty stew is the ultimate comfort food that can be cooked using leftovers too. Learn how to make this yummy beef dish at home with this recipe video that details step-by-step instructions on how... - 101.77
Diabetics- Friendly Thai Beef Skillet
For diabetics, controlling their day to day food for blood sugar control is important. This dish has the right balance of meat and veggies and it is great for a diabetic. Take a look at the video to learn how to cook for a diabetic. - 109.411
Nutritious Bhel (diabetic Snack)
Getting together with friends for bhel and good conversation? Puffed rice is mixed with fibre-rich sprouts and fruits that prevent blood glucose levels from fluctuating. Munch on this bhel to keep up with your nutrient requirements. - 0
Oats And Poha Chivda (diabetic Snack)
Yet another variation of a favorite Indian snack! Use oats and poha to make this healthy chivda. Carry this snack in your bag to work or to the gym for an instant pick-me-up when you feel your blood sugar levels decreasing. - 0
High Fiber Chili
In a large saucepan, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is browned, stirring frequendy.
Drain off excess drippings.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer over low heat about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 30.5481
Chili Pepper Sides
Chili peppers known as mirchi in Northern India are totally indispensible ingredients. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make crispy and spicy Mirchi Thecha and Mirchi Kharada, popular Maharashtrian side dishes made using green chilies or mirchi. Good to have... - 122.141
Pumpkin Chili Dip
1. In steamer put pumpkin pieces, cover with lid, and steam for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. In a bowl, put steamed pumpkin pieces, and mash it well.
3. Add chili, dried coriander leaves, cumin, and garlic.
4. Pour lemon juice, season... - 105.264
White Chicken Chili
1. In a pot, add olive oil and caramelize the onions, garlic cloves, green peppers and peppers.
2. IN the meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and cook well. Once done, chop the chicken and add into the... - 115.206
Diabetic Chili Recipes By Category