- » Diabetic Beet
Diabetic Beet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diabetic beet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diabetic beet recipes.
Beets Sweet And Sour
1. In a Dutch oven, add in the mustards and let them crack.
2. Pour in the canola oil, jalapeno and onion. Sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add in beet, turmeric, salt and water. Stir and cover the pot cook for 15 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Add in the... - 0
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients except beets.
Bring to a boil.
Add beets; simmer for 10 minutes, or until tender.
Microwave: Combine all ingredients, except beets.
Cook on High for 2 minutes.
Cook on Medium for 2 minutes. - 32.2785
Melt butter in a heavy or nonstick fry pan.
Add flour and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
Mix water with lemon juice; slowly add to pan, stirring constantly, to blend into a smooth mixture.
Add bay leaf.
Cook until thickened.
Add beets and cook until... - 34.5848
Beet And Ginger Salad With Lemon And Honey Dressing
Even people who swear they hate beets, will love this salad. This is a simple salad, so very quick to make, and involves so few ingredients, it's basically a go-to salad when you crave sweet simplicity. This is a one texture, one smell, one color salad with a... - 108.194
Basil Beets And Onion
Cut off all but 1 inch of fresh beet stems and roots; wash.
Do not peel.
Cook, covered, in , boiling water with fennel seeds and peppercorns for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Drain; discard fennel seeds and peppercorns.
Slip skins off beets... - 37.9204
Herring Salad Plate
Soak herring overnight in water.
Remove skin and bones.
Cut into 1 in. (2.5-cm) pieces.
Place herring, onion, and beets in glass bowl.
Cover with dressing.
Marinate 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
Drain. (Keep liquid; it makes a very good salad dressing.) Arrange... - 26.3978
1. In a blender pour in all the dressing ingredients, blend for few minutes.
2. Keep the dressing aside.
3. Arrange the greens in a large bowl; add in the carrots, apples, beetroots, dandelions and sprouts.
4. Drizzle the dressing over... - 102.999
Fresh Vegetable Juice Cocktail
1) Wash the carrots and cut the bitter ends. Discard the leaves from celery. If required, make small pieces.
2) In your juicer, add the vegetables and prepare the juice.
3) Serve the juice by garnishing with lime wedge or mint... - 34.1077
Cut the chicken at the joints and the breasts into 4 pieces.
Place chicken, water, vegetables, apples, salt, lemon juice, and pepper in a large soup pot.
Simmer for 3 hours.
Extra water may be added, if soup becomes too thick. (This should be done the night... - 34.4142
Fajita Steaks With Honey Pickle Salsa
If using, prepare Honey-Pickle Salsa.
Cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
For glaze, -in a small saucepan combine vinegar, brown sugar, lime peel, lime juice, mustard, soy sauce, and ginger.
Bring to boiling over medium heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 38.8446
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
In a large bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, peaches, broth, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Just before serving, stir in shrimp. - 34.1714