- » Dhokla
A dhokla is a spongy savory cake made of gram flour, suji (semolina) or rice powder. Dhokla recipe is a very popular Guajarati dish prepared in almost every household in India. Be it Besan Dhokla, Suji Dhokla, Chawal ... More »
Would you like to try simple Dhokla at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Dhokla is a delicious Gujrati fast food.It is generally eaten during breakfast. You will love this traditional Dhokla recipe. - 48.7314
Makai Ka Dhokla
This Makai Ka Dhokla tastes incredible ! I love these irresistibly seasoned savory cornmeal cakes with spicy tomato sauce for a heavy snack ! Please do try this Makai Ka Dhokla and let me know if you like it ! - 48.6488
The buckwheat dhoklas are an americanised version of a popular indian snack. The soaked buckwheat and millet mix is combined with oil green chilies and baking soda and steamed. Garnished with corainder, they can be served with a sweet or spicy chutney.This is... - 44.5051
For the Dhokla :
1. Mix all the ingredients, except for Eno fruit salt.
2. Make a smooth paste. Add water to make the consistency right.
3. In the meantime, keep a pressure cooker ready on the stove. Put two round pans in the cooker.
4. Add lite fruit salt to... - 43.5719
Soy Khaman Dhokla
Wash ana soak the gram dal ana soy beans separately in plenty of water overnight.
The next morning wash ana drain, then grind in a mixer with green chillies, ginger, yogurt and warm water, to make a thick paste.
Add four tablespoons soy oil and salt.
Keep the... - 43.1408
Soft Spongy Khaman Dhokla
1. Soak the gram overnight. Grind, but not too fine.
2. Beat with a circular motion to incorporate air. Leave to ferment till evening.
3. After it is fermented, add half the oil, salt, asafoetida, ground green chillies and ginger, and soda bicarbonate mixed... - 41.7528
Wash dais and rice and grind.
Mix salt and allow to ferment for 10 to 12 hours.
Mix all the ingredients with the fermented mixture.
Pour into a thali.(Greased) Put water to boil in a large vessel.
Put in a ring to keep the thali high.
When... - 40.0061
Moong Dal Dhoklas
1. Soak the moong dal for 2 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and a little water and grind in a mixer.
3. Add the gram flour, curds, asafoetida and salt.
4. When you want to serve, add the fruit salt and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into two thalis of... - 38.5435
1. Mix the buttermilk with all the other ingredients together and stir well.
2. Separate mixture into two equal portions and stir in 1 tsp of baking powder in each portion.
3. Place the portions in a pan (20cm wide, 2-3 cm thick) in a double boiler and steam... - 36.8187
Quick Bread Dhoklas
1. Remove the edges of the bread slices, cut each into 4 squares.
2. Mix together the yoghurt, chopped green chilies, ginger and salt.
3. Apply this mixture on each square.
4. Join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
5. Heat a pan, add mustard seeds and... - 31.9268
1. Soak the green moong dal for 4-5 hours in water.
2. Then take the moong dal and add very little of water and grind this together with green chillies and hing and salt.
3. Take a thali.
4. Spread that moong dal batter on the thali.
5. Put this thali in a... - 30.2687
Paneer Palak Dhokla
This Paneer Palak Dhokla is so very delicious ! I love this savory greens and cottage cheese cake with some savory sauces for a heavy snack ! Try this Paneer Palak Dhokla and let me know if you like it ! - 30.128
mix rawa and gram flour in curd put salt to it
put this batter inti thali and cookion thewater pressure when it is set than cold it
now put some oil in a panand put mustard seeds curry leaves and green chillies
when supttered pour on the set batter
eat... - 25.143
Shift grams dal flour and rice flour. grate corn.
Melt ghee in a pot. Add mustard seeds when they crackle put cumin seeds. Add corn and sauté for 5 minutes. Pour milk. Keep for 5 minutes and remove. Mix both the flours slowly stirring. Add salt, green chili... - 21.8487
Green Gram Dal Dhokla
Wash and soak green grams dal for 5-6 hours. Wash and beat and remove the skin. Remove the skin by beating the dal and removing water.
Add the squeezed dal and green chili and grind to paste. Add salt and just churn and pour the batter in the greased thali.... - 20.5537
Shift cream of wheat. Mix cream of wheat, milk and plain yogurt to form a batter. Leave the batter for 15 minutes. Add salt, green chili paste, chopped cilantro leaves. Beat the batter. Add soda with a little oil and 2 tbsp. Warm water and beat the batter.
In... - 18.497
Dhokla, a famous Gujarati dish - is made out of chickpea flour. It is a steamed dish and is served as a snack. - 0
Yummy Microwave Khaman Dhokla
Khaman dhokla is a classic Gujrati preparation. But because of its soft texture and beautiful flavor, dholka is popular all over India. - 0
Dhokla- How Easy
Dhokla is a traditional Gujarati Dish. It is made of gram flour and is sweet sour to taste. It is usually served as snack. It is one of the most favorite street foods of India. - 0
Green Peas Dhokla
Green peas dhokla, easy and delicious dhoklas that are made nutritious by the addition of green peas, which are full of fibre and also impart a nice green colour. Besan is a versatile ingredient that is used to make most farsaans. Citric acid crystals are... - 0
These khatta dhoklas are very quick and easy to make. Although dhoklas taste good at room temperature too, serve them hot with green chutney and tea for a classic and complete package! - 0
Oats Rava Palak Dhokla (zero Oil)
You might have tried a variety of dhoklas with various flours, flavours and tempering, but have you ever tried a combination of oats, semolina and spinach for your dhokla batter? this nutritious combo gives you all essential nutrients including vitamins,... - 0
Dhokla Recipes By Category