- » Dhansak
Dhansak is a very famous dish of the Indian cuisine. It is particularly admired by the Parsi community. It is a combination of elements and features of Gujarati and cuisine. It takes a long time to prepare dhansak. ... More »
Boil the toor dal and keep. Clean the chicken add turmeric ,salt, 2 spoons of tomato puree, 1 spoon ginger garlic paste,mix well and keep.
Take a heavy bottom saucepan . Add oil,heat it. Now add tej patta, jeera. Then put chopped onions in it. Fry the onions... - 18.4476
You May Also Like!
Wash the 4 dhals.
Place in a pan and cover with water.
Bring to boil over high heat and simmer for twenty minutes.
Meanwhile, saute the meat in oil until browned.
Add to the dhal mixture with all the vegetables, garlic and spices.
Cook together until... - 40.3319
The yummy parsi dish, Chicken Dhansak is a meal in itself! Serve the Chicken Dhansak the next time you host a party! I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of Chicken Dhansak! - 46.6511
1) Clean and wash the lentils in water and soak for about 30 minutes. Drain.
2)In a deep saucepan, add the lentils and salt along with water and bring to boil.
3)Decrease heat and cover pan. Simmer for 30 minutes. Remove scum from... - 48.8442
1. Wash and cut the mutton into large pieces. Cut the vegetables and chop half the onion.
2. Pick and wash all the pulses.
3. Chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
4. Roast and grind red chillies, cumin, and coconut to a fine paste.
5. Grind... - 44.0228
Dhansak Recipes By Category