- » Dhal Rice
Dhal Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dhal rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dhal rice recipes.
Chana Dhal With Rice And Saffron
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Wash the chana dhaal, then boil for about 10 minutes until it is soft but not mushy. Check by rubbing the dhaal between your index finger and thumb.
3. Drain, cover and set... - 41.0716
You May Also Like!
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 50.9449
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 63.1192
Indian Masoor Dal Khichdi
If you want to make a quick nutritious meal, then khichdi is always the best choice. It is made of Whole Masoor dal which is rich in protein. To make this dish more nutritious, add mixed veggies of your choice.This is also healthier and tastier dish that can... - 115.736
Dry Urad Dhal
This Dry Urad Dhal tastes yummy ! Try out this delicious bean dish with rice or roti and you're going to love the taste. Your suggestions for this Dry Urad Dal are welcome ! - 34.7042
Chop chillies, tomatoes and onions.
Wash lentils and put them in a pan with 11/2 pints cold water, the turmeric and salt, and cook for 1/2 hour on medium heat, when they should have absorbed all the liquid.
Meanwhile fry the onions till golden brown, add... - 30.1679
Soak the lentils in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Heat the ghee and saute the onions until they are soft but not brown.
Add tomatoes, chili powder, turmeric and salt.
Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Drain the lentils and put them in a pan with enough water to... - 33.345
Liquid Moong Dhal
This Liquid Moong Dhal is a filling complement to your main dishes which may be rice or Indian breads. Just try this flavorful bean preparation for you next meal. Your suggestions for this Liquid Moong Dhal are welcome. - 44.5482
Hot Spinach Dhal
1. In a large sized sauce pan, heat ghee/ butter.
2. Add onions and garlic. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 or 3 minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from water and spinach) and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2... - 45.7903
1) Pour off the water from lentils and rinse in cold running water.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion until soft.
3) Add in the mustard, turmeric and garam masala and sautÃ© for 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir the... - 43.3648
Spicy 3 Step Masoor Dhal
Want to know of a very simple recipe to make delicious Indian dhal? Then watch this video and learn to make dhal in 3 simple steps. It will turn out delicious, we promise! - 91.4358