- » Dhal Rice
Dhal Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dhal rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dhal rice recipes.
Chana Dhal With Rice And Saffron
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Wash the chana dhaal, then boil for about 10 minutes until it is soft but not mushy. Check by rubbing the dhaal between your index finger and thumb.
3. Drain, cover and set... - 40.1061
Chichuri - Bengali Rice N Lentil
Wash and soak rice and dhal separately for 1/2 hour.
Drain and dry.
Shell peas and slice medium onions.
Brown 1/2 the sliced onions in the hot oil, drain and keep aside.
Brown remaining sliced onions in the same oil with the sugar, masala and the dhal.
Stir... - 44.6255
Kitcheree is simply yummy. Kitcheree gets its taste from rice mixed with lentils and flavored with spices. Kitcheree is loved by many food lovers. - 43.0791
Cook Rice and dhal together in Pressure cooker by adding little salt and 4 cups of water atleast for 4 whistles.Heat 3 tsp kadai and pour oil. Saute curry leaves,pepper,jeera & ginger and add to cooked rice,Fry the cashewnuts in 1 tsp of ghee and add to... - 19.9616
Indian Khicheri In Ayurvedic Preparation
Do you intend to revamp your taste bud and cook something herbal? Switch to organic food and prepare yummy Khichdi, a mix of rice and dal at home. With Anjali Patak you can cook this Asian delight for a healthy living. - 96.4969
1. In a medium stock pot or saucepan, cover the lentil with double the amount of water and soak for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. If using brown rice, soak the rice with the lentils in the same pot.
3. Just before cooking, drain the water from the... - 49.2135
Atukulu Upma (poha, Aval)
First soak the aval and keep it aside.
after 1 hour drain the excess water if there
in a pan, add oil and all the ingredients one by one.
Mustard, uradhal, gramdhal, pinch of asafoetida, greenchillies and ginger.
Once all these gets sauted add curry... - 45.8783
Slice onion finely and fry 1/2 the quantity in the hot oil until rich brown and keep aside.
Make Masala with 1/2 tspn, ground cloves, 1 tspn, ground cardamons and 1/2 tspn, ground cinnamon.
Mix turmeric in a little water.
Fry dhal, cumin seed and the masala... - 41.3705