- » Devilled Chicken Piece
Devilled Chicken Piece Recipes
Enjoy our collection of devilled chicken piece recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for devilled chicken piece recipes.
Deviled Chicken Pieces
1 Place the chicken pieces in a 2.25 litre/ 1/2 gallon (5 pint) ice crearn container or other suitable dish. Combine the ingredients for the marinade and pour over the chicken.
2 Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
3 Preheat a browning... - 35.1962
Chinese Deviled Chicken
1. Take a bowl and fill it with boiling water and drop the chicken pieces into it. Allow the chicken pieces to stand for about 5 minutes.
2. Drain the chicken pieces and dry them by spreading on a clean towel or absorbent paper.
3. Take a saucepan... - 40.4977
Classic Deviled Chicken
First, butterfly the chicken: Place the bird on a work surface, breast side down.
Using a sharp knife or heavy-duty kitchen scissors, cut lengthwise down the backbone, slitting the bird from its neck to its tail.
Open the chicken as flat as possible and turn... - 36.1704
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
1. If using drumettes, proceed to step 2. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."... - 25.2344
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 41.1948
Deviled Chicken For Parties
1.Mix the breadcrumbs, mustard, curry powder, cayenne powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2.Melt the butter.
3.Dip the pieces of chicken in butter and then in breadcrumbs mix.
4.In a frypan, heat oil.
5.Fry the dipped chicken pieces... - 41.7658
Preheat oven to 300°.
In a large heavy skillet, mix together all ingredients but chicken and salt.
Stir over low heat until margarine is melted.
Add chicken and coat pieces with sauce.
Turn them meaty side up and salt lightly.
Bake for 45 minutes, basting... - 39.7808
1. Clean and joint the chicken. Sprinkle over with a little salt and set aside.
2. Grind together to a fine paste red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and cardamom. For less pungency, remove seeds from few chillies. Fry chopped onion.... - 38.0445
1) Set the oven to moderately hot temperature i.e. 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) Mix together the tomato paste, chutney, mustard, Tabasco sauce and seasoning.
3) Take a roasting tin and put the chicken in it.
4) Spoon over the chutney mixture... - 41.6044
Cut chickens into serving pieces.
Barbecue over medium hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Allow more cooking time on the bone side than the flesh side.
Baste with the sauce while cooking. - 35.737
Devilled Chicken recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 38.3293
Braised Deviled Chicken
Combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt in paper or plastic bag; add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time to bag and shake well.
In 12-inch skillet brown the chicken slowly in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Reduce heat (220°).
Dissolve... - 39.9065
Rinse chicken pieces; dry thoroughly; rub with soft margarine and set aside.
In bowl mix bread crumbs, onion and curry powder, salt, dry mustard, garlic powder, paprika and hot pepper sauce.
Prepare 3 layers of heavy duty foil, cut large enough to enclose... - 41.2296
Heavenly Deviled Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees after arranging the oven rack on the third shelf of the oven and by placing a lightly grases baking sheet with foil on it.
2.Take a big bowl and mix mustard and buttermilk in it.
3.Put the chicken pieces in it... - 39.1315
Deviled Chicken Thighs
1)Combine garlic and minced ginger with soy sauce, sherry, hot pepper, water and bring to boil in heavy pot, large enough to hold chicken.
2)Further to this add chicken, reduce heat and simmer in covered pot for at least 10 minutes.
3)Remove the cover... - 35.6485
Deviled Chicken Wings
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and sugar to a smooth paste.
2) Take chicken wings and with a sharp knife make numerous crosswise slashes in its fleshy part.
3)... - 47.5741
Deviled Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan combine together chicken pieces, onion, celery, salt, pepper and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour or till chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken from broth and skim fat from the... - 47.1198
Cut chicken into quarters, and pound them as flat as possible.
Crush peppercorns in mortar and pestle.
Rub peppercorns into the chicken, then place in a deep dish.
Pour over lemon juice and olive oil.
Cover, and allow to marinate for 1-2 hr., basting from... - 37.201
Devils On Horseback
Gently cook the liver in a little butter, then cut it into 8 pieces.
Season well and dust with a few grains of cayenne pepper.
Stone the prunes and stuff with the liver.
Stretch the bacon to double its size with the flat of a knife.
Encircle each prune in a... - 36.7298
Devils On Horseback
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and fry gently until soft.
Stir in the sage and breadcrumbs.
Stuff the prunes with this mixture.
Stretch the bacon with the back of a knife, then cut each rasher in half.
Wrap each prune in a piece of bacon and secure... - 33.482
Deviled Eggs With Salmon
Deviled Eggs or Dressed Eggs is an egg appetizer dish that uses boiled chicken eggs as the main ingredient. Originally, this dish is composed of spicy ingredients which became the reason why this dish was named as such.
By far, this is probably the easiest... - 94.1004
Deviled Crab And Scallops
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a medium saucepan saute onion until golden brown in 1/4 cup liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, lite salt, A-1 sauce, Worcestershire, Tabasco, evaporated skim milk, and skim milk.
Bring to a boil,... - 39.9974
Mushroom & Deviled Ham Stuffed Onions
Slice off root and stem ends of onions; peel.
Drop onions into boiling water to cover; simmer for 20 minutes; drain thoroughly.
When cool enough to handle, make a single lengthwise cut to center of each onion.
Carefully take onions apart, one layer at a... - 43.6066
White Devil Marinade
1 In a strong plastic bag, put the peppercorns.
2 Using a rolling pin or heavy pan, crush the peppercorns.
3 In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon and peppercorns, along with the red chillies (optional)
4 In a dish, put the chicken and... - 31.8409
Chicken And Shrimps Marengo
Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover.
Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 43.4568
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 42.6387
Devilish Chicken Peppers
1)Cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and... - 46.1077
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 32.1709
Egg Salad Spread
This Egg Salad Spread makes my salads taste awesome ! Try out this Egg Salad Spread right away on your salads and feel free to comment on them ! - 29.0676
Cut bacon slices in half.
Trim chicken livers and cut in bite-size pieces.
Wrap bacon around chicken livers and spear on bamboo skewers; place on a serving plate.
To make Deviled Sauce, melt butter in a medium-size saucepan, add shallot and cook until... - 41.3452
Chef's Salad With Swiss Cheese
Tear lettuce, romaine and chicory in bite-size pieces into a salad bowl.
Add onion, celery and 3/4 cup each of the cheese, ham or tongue and chicken and toss together lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and French dressing, pour over salad ingredients and toss... - 31.4366
Cold Veal And Ham Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. With damp paper towels wipe veal. Cut them into 12 even pieces. Pound each with mallet.
3. Remove the excess fat from ham. Make strips 2 inches by 3/4 inch.
4. In small bowl, mix salt, onion, thyme, pepper,... - 49.5232