- » Deviled Sauce
Deviled Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deviled sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deviled sauce recipes.
Cornish Hens With Deviled Sauce
1) Tie together the legs of each hen and tuck them under thw wing tips.
2) In a small bowl, put the mustard powder, paprika, turmeric, ginger and allspice and mix them properly together.
3) On all sides of the four Cornish hens, rub the spice... - 45.4003
Crab With Devil Sauce
Heat oil in a flat-bottomed pan.
Lightly saute chopped garlic and onions.
Cook till the onions become translucent.
Stir in the tomatoes, olives and Epazote leaves.
Spoon in the hot chilli paste and season the mixture with salt and oregano.
Cook until you get... - 41.0854
How about trying this amazingly delicious recipe of Deviled Sauce as a perfect topping for your favorites roasts and fries! Follow this quick and easy way to spruce up your favorite meal. - 39.7488
Quick Deviled Sauce
This devil sauce is a cooked homemade sauce prepared with consommme base and a dash of white wine. Flavored with spices like garlic, mustard and pepped with lemon juice to taste, the devil sauce also has finely chopped onions in it. - 37.2232
1. Mix together the chopped onion, mignonette pepper, wine and vinegar.
2. Reduce by half.
3. Add the demiglace. 4. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Season liberally with cayenne pepper.
6. Pass through a fine muslin.
7. Serve with grilled or fried fish or meats. - 36.7182
1) Melt the butter and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
2) Cook over low flame till the mixture has blended well.
3) Serve or use as required. Especially good with chicken livers which have been broiled. - 35.8459
Smoked Trout With Deviled Sauce
Arrange the lettuce leaves on four small serving plates and place a trout half on each plate.
In a small bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients.
Spread the sauce over the trout and garnish with egg and cucumber slices. - 31.9766
Pasta With Eggs And Red Devil Sauce
Bring 2 quarts heavily salted water to boil; add salad oil.
Add mezzani slowly; cook 14 to 16 minutes, to desired doneness.
Drain; place in serving dish.
Add olive oil; toss lightly.
Sprinkle with sage.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place in shallow serving... - 30.7333
Mix the onions with the oil and sauces.
Add the cayenne, curry powder and salt to taste.
Brush whatever meat you are cooking with this mixture during cooking, then baste with the mixture during cooking.
Add the wine and stock towards the end of the cooking... - 29.9722
€¢ Place the green onions and the butter in a baking dish, microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Mix well, add the wine or vermouth, microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Stir and microwave 2 more minutes at HIGH, or until the wine is almost totally... - 24.3952