- » Deviled Sardine
Deviled Sardine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deviled sardine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deviled sardine recipes.
1. Gently scrape the skin off the sardines.
2. Split each fish down the back and remove the bones.
3. Join the 2 halves of each fish together again and lay in a shallow dish.
4. Put in together the chopped shallots, lemon juice, cayenne,... - 42.0577
Party Deviled Sardines
1. Arrange drained sardine on a serving plate.
2. Prepare a mixture or garlic, onion, green pepper, mustard, horseradish, water, and salad oil. Season with lemon juice and seasonings.
3. Pour over the mixture and garnish with lemon, tomato, and... - 36.6535
Remove the intestines from the sardines, as described in the recipe above.
Blend the oil with the rest of the ingredients and spoon over the fish.
Preheat the grill and cook the sardines for 6 to 8 minutes, turn over halfway through the cooking period and... - 26.5618
You May Also Like!
Sardine Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Cool eggs quickly under cold running water.
Shell and halve the long way.
Remove the yolks carefully and mash.
Drain and mash the sardines.
Season them with minced onion, salt, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Beat the mashed egg yolks into the sardine... - 41.1323
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1. Combine the mustard, lemon juice and oil from the can of sardines.
2. Roll individual sardines in the mustard preparation, then in the bread crumbs. Broil two to three minutes on either side in a preheated broiler. Place the sardines on toast strips and... - 21.8638
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine lemon juice, oil, and mustard from the can of sardines.
3) Roll the fish in the mustard mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
4) In a preheated broiler, broil for 2-3 minutes.
5) Arrange the sardines on toast... - 36.2704
Deviled Eggs Supreme
Cut the eggs in two lenghwise and remove the yolks to a small bowl.
Mash them well and mix with the remaining ingredients in Part 1 seasoning to taste, using just enough mayonnaise to make the yolks blend smoothly.
Mix into the mashed yolks any one of... - 38.3694
Homemade Deviled Eggs
Cut hard-cooked eggs in halves lengthwise.
Remove yolks and mash; add next five ingredients and whip until smooth and fluffy.
Heap into whites and sprinkle with a little paprika or chopped pars ley.
Variations: To the egg yolk mixture, add chopped... - 31.4809
Deviled Seafood Loaf
Oil a straight-sided 10 l/4"x 3 3/4"x 2 1/2" loaf pan or pans that will hold 7 cups.
Hard-cook and devil the eggs in your favorite way, but moisten the mashed egg yolks sparingly so the finished loaf will slice more neatly.
Devil 5 eggs for 1 large loaf and 6... - 43.8746