- » Deviled Nut
Deviled Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deviled nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deviled nut recipes.
Deviled Mixed Nuts
Deviled mixed nuts is a peppy and spicy assorted nuts recipe that can be served as a cocktail snack or appetizer. Spiced with cumin, coriander, pepper and curry powder with a liberal dash of paprika, the deviled mixed nuts are cooked in oil and drained on... - 39.2164
1) Pour boiling water over almonds.
2) Rinse with cold water and peel off the skin.
3) Roast peanuts and rub off the skin.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil and butter.
4) Reduce heat, add nuts and toss for 4 to 6 minutes until crisp... - 35.7314
Deviled Nuts is a crunchy treat and kids just love it. It is the flavors blanched almonds together with butter, cooking and chilli powder that make the deviled nuts taste yum. Just give this yummy deviled nuts a try. - 33.425
Preheat oven to 300°.
Place nuts in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt.
Drizzle over nuts; stir to coat.
Bake at 300° till almonds are lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes; stir often. - 26.4419
In large skillet melt butter or margarine; stir in Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and pepper sauce.
Stir in nuts; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes or till brown.
Drain on paper toweling; cool. - 22.1779
You May Also Like!
In 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish, combine peanuts, oil, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Spread nuts out in baking dish.
Cook at HIGH for 15 to 17 minutes or till toasted, stirring 4 times. - 23.7123
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In saucepan, combine butter and seasonings; heat to melt butter.
Add walnuts, toss to coat evenly.
Spread nuts on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until toasted; remove from oven.
While still warm, sprinkle with cheese. - 34.0898
The Devil's Tempting Pecan Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry dough into a circle of 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Line a 9 inch oven-proof glass pie plate with rolled out pastry.
4. In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs... - 44.1936
Melt butter in shallow ovenproof dish in moderate oven.
Add pecans and roast for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
Drain on absorbent paper, return to oven, add Worcestershire sauce.
Cook an additional 4 minutes.
Put nuts into bowl, sprinkle with... - 25.081
Mix the cottage cheese and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
Spoon into a serving bowl, cover with cling film and chill before serving with crudites or a selection of crisps. - 30.855
Waldorf Astoria Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat oven at 315Â° oven.
2) In a bowl cream butter and sugar together.
3) Melt chocolate and mix to the beaten eggs.
4) Stir in dry ingredients alternately with milk.
5) Add vanilla and nuts.
6) Bake for 45 mins to 1 hr in 10 x... - 52.8522
Deviled Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar; beat in egg; add whole wheat flour and rhubarb.
Sift together other dry ingredients and then add them alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Dough will be very stiff.
Stir in cheese and nuts.
Spread dough out... - 45.5225
Red Devil Balls
Red devil balls are savory apeetizers made with deviled ham and cream cheese. Easily prepared and served on wodden picks, this is a perfect starter or appetizer for dinner parties or cocktail parties. - 24.0433
Baked Devil's Float
Cream together shortening, sugar, egg and vanilla; add flour sifted with salt, baking powder and cocoa alternately with milk, then nuts if desired.
Drop by spoonfuls over marshmallow mix.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with a little... - 35.536
Devil's Food Cake Frosting
1) In a bowl, mix sugar and flour.
2) Add beaten eggs and milk to this.
3) Continue to add dates and butter.
4) Cook this mix, until thick.
5) Finally, add vanilla and nuts.
6) Cool the frosting and spread on cake, as desired. - 38.8914