- » Deviled Jalapeno Pepper
Deviled Jalapeno Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deviled jalapeno pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deviled jalapeno pepper recipes.
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 eggs
Cover the eggs with about 1 inch of cold water in a large saucepan. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. When the water boils, turn the heat off and let the eggs sit for 10 minutes. Submerge the eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs while... - 24.143
Deviled Eggs With Cheddar Cheese
Thinking of making Deviled Eggs?Easy to make & great to taste,these Deviled eggs are spicy yet delicious.You can't have enough of it. - 34.9583
Have you stopped making Deviled Eggs altogether because it seems like too mainstream a dish? Then watch this video! Ramona Werst has added a very interesting twist here so that the ever popular dish tastes just as good as always and has something new to it.... - 118.837
Spicy Deviled Eggs
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove egg yolks to small mixing bowl, reserving whites.
2. Add remaining ingredients except garnish to egg yolks and, using a fork, mash until combined. Spoon an equal amount of yolk mixture into each egg white half. Cover and... - 26.8468
Two Way Deviled Eggs
Place eggs in single layer in saucepan; pour in enough cold water to come 1 inch (2.5 cm) above eggs. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 25 minutes. Drain eggs; immerse in cold water until cool. Peel and halve eggs.
Transfer half of the... - 32.3381
Deviled Short Ribs
1. In small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons mustard, vinegar, 1 tablespoon jalapeno sauce, and Worcestershire; with wire whisk, whisk until blended. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add short ribs, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible.... - 27.2627
Devil In Disguise Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a medium bowl, add cornmeal, corn, buttermilk, cheese, eggs, oil, onion, and peppers to stir and combine.
3) Use a 10-inch oven-safe skillet to melt the shortening in the preheated oven for 5 to 7... - 47.7446
Chili Ham Spread
Chili Ham Spread is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chili Ham Spread; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 22.4723
Self Filled Cupcakes
1.In a medium sauce pan, heat butter and add onion, green pepper and jalapeno pepper in and stir.
2.Put mushrooms, chicken broth and rice in the pan and let the ingredients cook for 15-20 minutes after covering the pan.
3.When the rice is tender, turn... - 35.836