- » Deviled Ham Chips Dip
Deviled Ham Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deviled ham chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deviled ham chips dip recipes.
Deviled Ham Chip Dip
Deviled ham chip dip combines the flavors of sour cream and mayonnaise with that of deviled ham. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can prepare the Deviled Dip in a matter of a few minutes. - 26.2839
This deviled dip recipe is a meaty cheese dip prepared with deviled ham. Made with mayonnaise and parsley to taste, the deviled dip has tabasco sauce for flavor and is best served chilled with snacks or chips of choice. - 30.0383
Simple Deviled Dip
With electric or rotary beater, thoroughly combine cheese spread, deviled ham, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Serve with assorted crackers or potato chips. - 25.9095
Put cheese spread, deviled ham, mayonnaise, parsley flakes, onion, and hot pepper sauce in blender container; blend smooth.
Serve in green pepper, if desired.
Serve with corn chips and vegetable dippers. - 31.1943
Mephisto Ham Dip
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients to the cheese and mix well till the mixture is thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the Mephisto Ham Dip at room temperature as a side dish to potato chips or crip fresh... - 29.9439
Gold Chip Chick Chests
1. In a non-metallic dish, place the chicken breasts and pour the pineapple juice over them Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover dish and place in the refrigerator, overnight.
2. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the... - 42.8166
Sherried Cheese Dip
1) Mix cream cheese and deviled ham until smooth and well-blended.
2) Pour in wine, cottage cheese, Tabasco sauce and salt to taste, beating well.
3)Add Chopped green onion or parsley,mix well. Take a bowl and heap the mixture into it.
4)serve... - 30.5984
Zesty Bean Dip
1. In a food processor bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Blend to a chunky consistency by pulsing in short quick bursts.
Alternatively, you can mash the beans in a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon the dip into a serve... - 37.6756