- » Deviled Celery
Deviled Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deviled celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deviled celery recipes.
Deviled Celery Root
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large heavy skillet, add butter.
3) Place the skillet over moderately high heat and melt the butter.
4) Into a small bowl, spoon 1 tablespoon of the melted butter and set aside.
5) Add the celery... - 46.612
Devilled Celery is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Devilled Celery; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 30.0895
You May Also Like!
Deviled Eggs With Cheddar Cheese
Thinking of making Deviled Eggs?Easy to make & great to taste,these Deviled eggs are spicy yet delicious.You can't have enough of it. - 36.6523
Place the peppercorns, coriander seeds, cloves, bay leaf, red pepper flakes, mustard seeds, and thyme in a small piece of cheesecloth and tie securely.
In a large heavy saucepan, bring 4 cups unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat; add the onion,... - 37.693
Deviled Ham Filling
In a bowl combine deviled ham, celery, dill pickle, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Cover and chill mixture. - 21.416
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.7537
Deviled Ham Appetizer Tray
Mix deviled ham, sour cream, horseradish and pepper sauce.
Serve in small bowl on tray with crackers, celery sticks and apple wedges. - 29.8435
Deviled Ham Hot Lunch
Melt butter in skillet; add potatoes, turning to coat.
Sprinkle celery and onion over.
Drop deviled ham by teaspoon in between potatoes; heat 10 minutes or till hot.
Snip parsley over top. - 30.3233
Deviled Crab Croutons
1. Drain crab meat and, in a small bowl, toss with lemon juice and liquid red pepper; chill it for about fifteen minutes and drain well once more
2. Add in celery, parsley, mayonnaise or salad dressing and soy sauce and spoon onto croutons
3.... - 34.4514
1. Cut eggs into halves lengthwise
2. Remove and mash yolk and combine with other ingredients.
3. Pipe them into the egg white shells.
4. Sprinkle with pepper and serve on a bed of lettuce. - 20.5512
Basic Deviled Eggs
Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash egg yolks.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and celery seeds, if desired.
Spoon egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white... - 30.7508