- » Deviled Baked Fish
Deviled Baked Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deviled baked fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deviled baked fish recipes.
Homemade Fish Fingers With Deviled Topping
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and deep fry the fish fingers until golden.
3.Take the fingers out on paper towels.
4.Take a casserole dish or foil container and put the fingers in it.
5.Heat butter in a pan... - 45.3158
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a saucepan, cover the roe with boiling water, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, and slice roe into 1-inch pieces.
5) On an ovenproof platter, place the hot... - 44.8823
1) In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions for 5 minutes till soft
2) Add in the flour and slowly add in the milk constantly mixing till it comes to a boil
3) Add in the salt, mustard , Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg and halibut
4)... - 43.8329
Flake the halibut.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions and green pepper 10 minutes.
Blend in the flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
Gradually add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point, then cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and... - 42.8981
Mix in a bowl the green pepper, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice, butter, and crumbs.
Season the top of the steaks and spread with half the crumb mixture.
Lay in a shallow greased casserole, crumbed side down.
Season the... - 42.8446
Deviled Fish Sticks
1. Prepare a partially bended mixture of Worcestershire sauce, mustard, butter, onion, lemon juice, parsley and Tabasco.
2. Take a broiler pan, arrange the fish sticks close to each other and apply butter mixture.
3. Keep about 4 inches off from heat... - 38.525
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
Saute onion in butter for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture reaches boiling point.
Add salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg, and halibut.
Mix lightly and divide among 6 buttered baking... - 36.8444
Baked Deviled Tuna
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook uncovered, for 3 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook 3 minutes longer.
2. Stir in the mustard, chili powder,... - 35.354
Deviled Fish Sticks
This special recipe for Deviled Fish Sticks makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Deviled Fish Sticks recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 31.4516
Deviled Cod Steaks
Wipe cod steaks with damp cloth.
Mix remaining ingredients together and spread over fish.
Arrange on greased ovenproof platter.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) about 35 minutes.
Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Makes 4 servings. - 28.2798
Deviled Baked Fish
Place the cod fillets into the Slo cooker.
In a basin, mix together the remaining ingredients and generously brush the mixture all over the fillets.
Cook for the recommended time. - 27.3425