- » Deveining Shrimp
Deveining Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deveining shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deveining shrimp recipes.
Learn the right way to devein and cook shrimps. Watch this excellent video that shows it all. The chef here prepares a very tricky recipe for shrimp cocktail and offers great tips to cook shrimp perfectly. He also shows wonderful technique to handle shrimp.... - 109.776
Grilled Shrimp And Scallops
Thaw shrimp and scallops, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails attached.
Halve any large scallops.
Place shrimp, scallops, and mushrooms in a deep bowl.
For marinade, mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and salt; pour over shrimp and... - 35.3112
Five Spice Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) Combine teriyaki sauce and five spice powder.
Stir in shrimp to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, for... - 45.2863
Basic Braised Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp; mince or grind with pork. Then blend in sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste. Add to shrimp mixture, mixing well. Form into walnut-size balls; then flatten each slightly.
3. Heat oil.... - 31.68
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince or grind with water chestnuts.
2. Beat egg lightly; mince scallion and ginger root; then add to shrimp mixture along with cornstarch, sherry and salt. Blend to a smooth paste.
3. Shape mixture into walnut-size balls. (To... - 33.3014
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root; then combine with soy sauce and sherry. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Transfer shrimp and its marinade to a shallow heatproof dish. Steam over low heat until... - 21.1887
Fried Shrimps In Batter
These Fried Shrimps in Batter are simply awesome ! Bite into a piece of this crispy golden brown batter-coted shrimp appetizer with your party cocktails dipped in your favorite savory sauces ! Please do come up with suggestions for these Fried Shrimp if you... - 32.6249
Basic Stir Fried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Combine cornstarch, sherry and salt; add to shrimp and toss to coat.
2. Slice or dice vegetables. Crush garlic. Mince ginger root. Blend remaining cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Brown garlic lightly. Add shrimp... - 33.9277
Crispy golden brown Phoenix Tail Shimp served with an irresistible savory dip is what you newed when you return home from work in the evening ! Ask your dear one to prepare these Phoenix -Tail Shrimps for you by the time you return home this evening and... - 38.2147
Golden Shrimp Balls
Golden Shrimp Balls are my favorite shrimp preparation. I have been making this delicious Golden Shrimp Balls for a few years now. This Golden Shrimp Balls recipe is simply fantastic. - 42.0891
Marinated Shrimp With Eggs
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion; then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and... - 32.7485
Pickled Shrimp Appetizer
1. Shell and devein shrimp; if you like, leave tail part of shell on.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, sherry, peppercorns, bay leaf, and 2 tea spoons salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Shrimp should be done when water returns to... - 29.6092
Sweet & Sour Shrimp
Sweet & Sour Shrimp is a yummy shrimp preparation that you can present at any of your parties with pride. You just have to try it! Here is the Sweet & Sour Shrimp recipe. - 43.1232
Garlic Shrimp & Vegetables
Heat margarine and oil in medium skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add onions and red pepper.
Stir-fry 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add shrimp and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Stir in lime juice.
Season with salt... - 31.2003
Stir Fried Shrimp And Asparagus
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large.
2. Cut asparagus diagonally in 1-inch sections, discarding tough white ends; then parboil. Mince ginger root.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and salt.
4. Heat oil. Stir-fry shrimp until pinkish.... - 29.9597
Shrimp De Jonghe
1. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. In 12" by 8" baking dish, place shrimp in a single layer. Pour in wine; sprinkle shrimp with salt and ground red pepper.
3. In 10-inch skillet... - 26.6004
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 44.6996
Sauteed Shrimp is a wonderful and addictive shrimp dish that shrimp lovers like me will drool over! I surprised my husband with this yummy Sauteed Shrimp last week for his promotion celebration and he loved it! Try it! - 44.7767
Princess Shrimp is my restaurants star dish! If you would follow this wonderful Princess Shrimp recipe and taste it for yourself you will never wonder why! Go ahead treat your friends and family with Princess Shrimp! - 44.6367
Deep Fried Coated Butterfly Shrimp
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
3. Mince fish fillets, bacon, smoked ham, Chinese sausage, scallion, garlic, ginger root and soaked oysters.
4. Beat egg and add to minced ingredients, along with... - 35.0587
Easy Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Butterfly Shrimp
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut each bacon strip in two and wrap one half around each shrimp. Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Heat oil. Pan-fry shrimp on both sides until pinkish.
4. Add catsup and cook,... - 23.3504
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
In a saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; mix until smooth.
Add vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and syrup drained from the pineapple.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add green pepper, onion, and pineapple chunks; simmer 2... - 34.7001
Poached Shrimp With Ham And Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp; dice in 1/2 inch sections. Dice ham and bean curd in 1/2 inch cubes. Place in a saucepan.
2. Pour stock over. Bring to a boil; then simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink. - 19.7927
Sauteed Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the shrimp for 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce, sake or sherry, water, and bamboo shoots.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes. - 24.9499
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact; then devein.
2. Boil water and poach shrimp until pinkish (about 2 minutes); then drain.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry and salt; pour over shrimp and toss. Let stand 1 hour, turning occasionally. Drain,... - 24.7956
Mix together all ingredients and form into small balls. - 16.843
Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables In Soy And Sherry
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root; then combine with sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Dice green pepper, onion and celery. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 32.9495
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact, then devein.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add salt, then shrimp, and simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turn bright pink (about 4 minutes). Drain, discarding liquid.
3. Let shrimp cool; then shell and devein. - 18.4094
Shrimp Newburg Ramekins
1 Combine soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring often, until bubbly.
Fold in shrimps and rice.
Spoon into 6 individual baking dishes or an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 20 minutes for... - 28.8589
Serve up this Crispy Cha Hsia with some savory sauces as a snack or an appetizer to your guests at a party and tell me if they've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for Cha Hsia are welcome ! - 38.6024
Fiesta Shrimp Skewers
Prepare Cool Cilantro Dip.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine ale, lime... - 40.7233
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 38.7574
Shrimp gumbo is a seafood gumbo prepared with shrimps along with added sausages. Cooked with green onions and parsley to flavor, the shrimp gumbo is very appetizing. With worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce for a great taste, this shrimp gumbo makes a... - 45.1036
Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince with unrendered leaf lard. Knead together in a mixing bowl.
2. Dissolve salt in water and add, along with egg white and flour. Stir mixture by hand in one direction 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Pick up mixture and toss... - 29.1583
Pan Fried Shrimp Cakes With Chinese Cabbage
1. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince or grind with water chestnuts, scallion stalk and ginger root.
2. Beat egg and blend into mixture, along with cornstarch, salt, pepper and stock. Form into cakes, as in step 2 above.
3. Heat oil. Pan-fry shrimp cakes... - 32.9765
Classic Fluffy Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince, along with bamboo shoots, canned button mushrooms and scallion. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend in salt, pepper and sesame oil. Then fold in egg white. Stir in one direction until mixture is fluffy. Then form into... - 31.0738
Stir Fried Shrimp Smoked Ham And Bamboo Shoots
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Mince smoked ham. Combine sherry, sugar and soy sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish. Then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining... - 34.8317
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 1-inch sections.
2. Slice bamboo shoots and onion thin. Mince ginger root.
3. In one cup, combine sherry, soy sauce and sugar. In another, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry... - 34.2925
Beer Batter Fried Shrimp
1. In small bowl, mix flour, beer, and salt.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat
2 inches salad oil to 375°F. on deep-fat thermometer (or heat oil in deep-fat... - 25.9992