- » Dessert Using Lemon Curd
Dessert Using Lemon Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dessert Using Lemon Curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dessert Using Lemon Curd recipes.
Lemon Curd Tarts
This Lemon Curd Tarts is such little wonders that can simply liven up any aftermeal chit-chats! Yes, a lot more lemony, something you would love to indulge in, this Lemon Curd Tarts is made very rich! Give it a try and you would simply agree to the fact. - 39.9513
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 116.578
Lemon Curd Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the butter, grease twelve 3-inch (8-cm) muffin tins.
Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured board and use it to line the muffin tins.
Prick the bottoms with a fork and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the... - 37.3352
Put butter, sugar, lemon juice, and rind into a double boiler, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved.
Add 2 eggs or 3 slightly beaten.
Stir constantly until thickened.
Cool and use as a filling for lemon pie, small tarts, shells or for cake... - 25.2463
Whisked Sponge With Lemon Curd
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water and, using electric beaters, whisk the eggs for 5 minutes until thickened to the ribbon stage.
2. Remove the bowl from the pan and gently fold in the flour and then the melted... - 27.4676
Lemon Curd Filling
In a heavy saucepan, or the top part of a double boiler, combine the egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice, and grated rind.
Cook very slowly (if over water, do not let the water boil), whisking constantly with a wire whisk.
As the mixture cooks, add the butter a bit... - 28.3706
To Make Filling:
1. In top of double boiler, beat eggs well with a fork.
2. Add lemon peel and juice, butter and 1 cup sugar and mix well till combined.
3. Place over simmering water with the water not touching bottom of double-boiler top and cook... - 42.6005