- » Dessert Ricotta
Dessert Ricotta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dessert ricotta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dessert ricotta recipes.
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 136.042
Finally, Sonia shows us the recipe for the famous Sicilian cannoli, crispy shells filled with a tempting ricotta filling... try and make them at home! - 127.334
Ricotta Pound Cake With 4-berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 121.402
Grandma Valentino's Sweet Pie
This sweet pie is a hallmark of an Italian Easter Sunday feast. Known as Pastiera in Italy, this dessert seen around Easter time, has many names but simply put, it is a sweet ricotta-based pie with citron and grain. This recipe is a classic Italian... - 119.852
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 118.439
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. Place the graham crackers in a zip lock bag and using a mallet crush the cracker until crumbly.
4. Place the graham cracker in the bottom layer and evenly coat the bottom... - 117.749
Ricotta Pie Dessert
Wish to have a yummy dessert that will earn you great rave reviews in your next gathering? Then this easy-to-tote dessert is sure to dazzle your crowd. Stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, this deliciously decadent dessert tastes divine and is a doddle to make... - 114.375
1. In a small bowl, combine walnut, cranberries, raisins, flour, lemon zest, and baking powder. Mix.
2. In a separate bowl, add ricotta, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sugar. Mix until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients into wet, and mix to... - 109.468
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
Ricotta Cheese Mithai
Indian sweet with ricotta cheese is definitely an invention by the chef! For all those who wish to try out different variation of the popular Indian cheese based dessert with easily available ingredients, this Ricotta cheese mithai is a refreshing change.... - 108.492
Surti Ghari - Indian Sweet
To all those who like making Gujarati homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. Ghari is a famous sweet in Surat city and is mostly eaten on festivals. Don't forget to watch the video before... - 106.995
1. In a sauce pan pour milk, place it on medium high heat, and bring it to a boil.
2. Add rice, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla bean in it.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low, stir occasionally, and cook for about 30 minutes or until rice absorbs all... - 105.384
Orazio's Restaurant Beignets
Are you dessert lover? Don’t mind starting your day with dessert? This recipe is meant for you. Chef Binks invites Chef Orazio to share his restaurant’s recipe of Beignets. Now have been provided you with some beignet inspiration, it's your turn to create... - 103.118
Make these unique choco chips and ricotta cannoli at home with this super simple recipe. Take a look at this interesting video that shows an excellent recipe using ready made cannoli shells. The recipe is so easy and definitely a crowd pleaser. This wonderful... - 101.521
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.8385
Apple Crepes With Ricotta, Walnuts And Honey
An easy breakfast made with apples scrumptiously flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg, this recipe is a total winner. Ready with very little arm grease,this one makes use of ready made crepes and is generously portioned with walnuts, honey and strawberries. An... - 81.5295
Sev-puri Chat And Homemade Ricotta Cheese Turkish Delight
Planning to entertain guests at home and looking for some fast quick-fix snacks? Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to pull off yummy chats and cheese dessert in a snap in the recipes here. Easy to make and good to eat, these recipes can be prepared using easily... - 74.5104
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.9378
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 52.1871
Ricotta Cheese Cookies
These Ricotta Cheese Cookies are simply awesome ! Try these delicious sweet cheese bakes for dessert or for a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ricotta Cheese Cookies are welcome ! - 50.2876
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 50.015
To make the pastry: Sift flour, salt and sugar into bowl.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add mixture of egg yolks and vanilla; mix well to form dough, adding a small amount of water if needed.
Chill, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 1 hour.
Divide into 2... - 49.5977
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water.
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1 cup sugar and... - 48.7606
Crostata Di Ricotta
I made this yummy Crostata Di Ricotta last weekend when I had some guests at home! Believe me, they loved it! Try this wonderful easy to make Crostata Di Ricotta recipe for yourself! - 48.7363
This ricotta pie is a cheese filled pie made with ricotta cheese along with lemon and orange peels along with vanilla for flavor. Combined with eggs, sugar and flour, the ricotta cheese pie is a dessert pie, which is not too sweet or flat tasting. Creamy and... - 47.8519
1. In a pan mix pudding mix with 3/4 cup sugar and milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
2. Cover and let it cool.
3. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. Stir pudding mix into cheese... - 47.4415
The Gevasci's Ricotta Tart
Have butter, cheese, and eggs at room temperature.
Mix 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
With hands work in butter.
Gradually add brandy, mixing lightly just until dough holds together.
Then roll about two thirds of dough 1/8 inch thick and use to... - 47.0625
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 46.8891
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
1) Take 9-inch pie plate and place butter on it.
2) Melt butter in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients.
4) Spread mixture pressing it firmly on the sides and bottom of the plate.
5) Cook in Microwave at... - 46.654
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Beat the cheese and sugar until light, then beat in the egg yolks until fluffy.
Remove half the mixture, mix into the remaining half 3 tablespoons curacao and the chocolate.
Split the sponge cake in half, making 2 layers.
Place 1 layer in a deep dish.
Mix the... - 45.5125
Crostata Di Ricotta
1. To make the pastry dough, in a large bowl, make a well in the centre of 1/2 lb. of flour.
2. At the centre of flour, drop in butter (or lard), egg yolks, sugar, Marsala, lemon rind and salt.
3. Mix the ingredients together. Try incorporating... - 45.4093
Hazelnut Torte With Ricotta And Chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch cake pan.
Sift the cake flour and cornstarch together twice and set aside.
In a double boiler over barely simmering water, heat the heavy cream with the chocolate.
Stir until evenly blended.
Let... - 45.3691
Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Try the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies! - 45.2287
Qat Berry Pancakes With Vanilla Ricotta Cream
To make the orange sauce: Place the cornstarch in a cup.
Add 2 tablespoons of the orange juice and stir until smooth.
Place the remaining orange juice in a small saucepan.
Add the lime juice and sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute,... - 45.1462
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and lightly flour a 7 in/18 cm round cake tin.
Mix sultanas and rum, leave for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, sieve the ricotta cheese into a bowl, then beat in the egg yolks and caster sugar.
Fold... - 44.8593
Devil's Food Cake With Ricotta Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) square baking pans.
Beat together shortening and granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually add buttermilk to soda, mixing... - 44.7906
Pine Nut And Ricotta Tart With Spiced Syrup
Roll the pastry out as thinly as you can and line a buttered 22cm-deep, loose-based tart tin or a tart ring set on a baking sheet.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Line the tart with parchment and baking beans and bake for 10... - 44.7422
Spinach And Ricotta Torte
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan with a removable bottom.
On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 13-inch circle.
Fit dough into prepared pan and crimp edge.
Squeeze out as much liquid... - 44.4787
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
Place cream cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave on Power 5 for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
Add remaining filling ingredients.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
Microwave on Power 5 for... - 43.8304
Crustless Ricotta Pie
Combine spinach and onion in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Drain well In medium mixing bowl beat eggs with fork.
Stir in ricotta, salt, pepper, nutmeg and flour.
Blend in spinach and onion.
Spread... - 43.5948
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 43.5567
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With a fork stir egg yolk and water into crumb mixture.
With hands gently shape pastry into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface roll... - 42.9864
Ricotta Cheese Bake
Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch chunks and place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until no longer pink.
In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs well with a fork.
Add other seasonings (parsley, salt, sweet basil, pepper) and mix well.
Add ricotta... - 42.5849
South African Peach And Spiced Ricotta Tart
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas mark 4.
2. For the shortcrust pastry - Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer until pale and creamy (3-5 minutes). Add yolk, vanilla and salt, mix until just combined. Add flour, mix until... - 42.4763
Individual Ricotta Cheesecakes With Peach Puree
1. For the peach puree, in a medium-size bowl combine the peaches and 3/4 cup of warm water and set aside to soak 30 minutes.
2. Transfer the peaches and the soaking liquid to a food processor or blender, add 4 tablespoons of the sugar and 4 teaspoons of the... - 42.4007
Ricotta Cheese Pie
For crust stir together 3/4 cup flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon peel.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Stir in 1 egg yolk and vanilla.
Pat 1/3 of the dough onto the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan (sides removed).
Bake in 400°... - 42.3246
Phyllo Cups With Ricotta Cream And Berries
To make the ricotta cream: In a blender or food processor, combine the ricotta, Neufchatel, sugar, orange juice, Grand Marnier or liqueur, and orange peel.
Blend, scraping down the sides, until smooth.
Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
To make the... - 42.008
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
Prepare Cheesecake Pastry.
Beat ricotta cheese, granulated sugar, flour, eggs, orange peel, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 4 minutes.
Stir in raisins, citron and almonds.
Pour into pastry-lined pan.
Bake in... - 41.5002
Poached Ricotta Pears
1. To make filling, place prunes and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Place ricotta cheese, vanilla essence, orange rind and sweetener in a food processor. Process until light and fluffy. Fold in prunes with 1-2 teaspoons... - 41.4807
Ricotta Pie Pizza Dolce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Roll out pastry, and line a 10-inch pie plate with it.
Trim excess, and press edges with the tines of a fork.
Brush with beaten egg white.
Refrigerate crust until ready to fill.
In a large bowl, beat ricotta, eggs, and honey until... - 41.3306
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processer, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 41.2923
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 41.2295
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
1) In an electric mixer, mix together cheese, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, sweetener and egg yolks.
2) Process at full speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture in smooth.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites for 5 to 10 minutes or until peak... - 40.9187
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets
1. Beat together the butter, sugar and the egg yolk in a small bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the lemon rind. Stir in the flour, blending well to make a soft dough. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. When ready to bake, preheat... - 40.5077
Ricotta And Honey Pudding
1. Take a bowl, add ricotta with other ingredients and beat them well until smooth and heap them into small dishes.
2. Roast the nuts under grill for about 2-3 minutes or microwave them for a minute. Keep on shaking the bowl continuously to avoid... - 40.1283
Cannoli Di Ricotta
Mix the flour, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl, and cut in the shortening until the mixture is fine.
Add beaten eggs, reserving 2 tablespoons, and blend into flour and shortening, then add just enough water to make a smooth ball of dough.
Knead for 1... - 40.1269
Ricotta Ring With Fresh Berries Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin with orange liqueur. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add cream, icing sugar, essence, yogurt and... - 39.331
Ricotta And Acacia Blossom Honey Ice Cream
In a large mixing bowl, beat the honey and ricotta together.
Put the milk in a saucepan and add the vanilla pod.
Bring slowly to the boil, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
Shake the vanilla pod around in the... - 38.7575
Italian Chocolate Ricotta Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl, then stir in the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then work in the dry sherry, using your fingertips, until the... - 37.9007
Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise; brush with lemon juice.
Place in banana split dish or small, shallow dessert dish.
In a bowl combine ricotta, wheat germ, miller's bran, and cinnamon; stir in the halved grapes.
Using an ice cream scoop, form mixture... - 37.7128
Ricotta Sweet For Spooning Or Sipping
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add ricotta, milk or cream, liqueur and marmalade.
2) Process the mixture thoroughly until the ingredients are just mixed.
3) Transfer into a bowl and fold in the almonds.
4) Place inside... - 37.6507
Strawberries With Ricotta Cream
1. Over a small mixing bowl, place sieve and place ricotta cheese; press the cheese through it.
2. To the pressed ricotta cheese, add whipped topping, cream cheese, lemon peel, and orange peel; mix well.
3. In 2 dessert serving bowls, serve... - 37.306
Fresh Fig & Ricotta Tulips
Rinse figs and pat dry.
Trim off stems.
To open figs into tulip shapes cut each fig into 4 petals by cutting through fig from stem end to about 1/2 inch from other end.
Cover and chill, if made ahead.
In a blender container, combine cheese, lemon peel, salt,... - 36.8197
Ricotta Cheese Dessert Pancakes
Preheat lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium heat.
Place ricotta cheese in food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Add milk, egg, apple juice concentrate,-butter and vanilla; process until blended.
Add flour, baking powder and nutmeg; pulse... - 36.3644
Ricotta Cheese Pudding
Process the ricotta in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Add the whipped topping, Triple Sec, and aspartame.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Fold in the chocolate.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for one hour before serving. - 34.1779
Cannoli is what my roommate makes for all of us every Christmas it is an excellent dessert made with cream & cheese stuffing. - 34.0099
Ricotta Mousse With Chunky Pineapple Sauce
1. In the bottom pan of a double boiler bring enough water to a simmer so that the simmering water will not touch the top pan.
2. For the mousse, place the egg yolk and milk in the top pan and cook, whisking constantly, over the simmering water 10 minutes, or... - 33.8629
Sieve Ricotta cheese into a large bowl, and add beaten egg yolks, sugar, candied peel, lemon juice and rind, and ground almonds.
Beat together well.
Butter a 23 cm/9 in flan tin, and pour mixture into it.
Bake in a pre-heatcd oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F,... - 33.8175
Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pie plate; set aside.
3. In blender or food processor, puree remaining ingredients until smooth, about 1 minute; pour... - 33.679
With an electric mixer, beat all the ingredients except the cinnamon until smooth.
Pour the batter into a 10 in. (25 cm) pie crust of your choice.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 50 to 60 minutes until a knife inserted comes out... - 33.5763
Ricotta Hearts With Coulis
1. Blend or process cream cheese with yogurt, ricotta cheese and vanilla until smooth.
2. Beat egg whites until fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar while motor is operating, beat until mixture is thick and glossy. Fold egg mixture into cheese mixture.
3.... - 33.4234
Ricotta-Stuffed Peaches is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare fruit recipe, Ricotta-Stuffed Peaches is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 32.2959
Fruit Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or with an electric mixer, whip the ricotta for about 2 minutes, or until very smooth and slighdy fluffed up.
Rinse and stem the fresh fruit.
Cut large strawberries into smaller pieces, and pit cherries.
Set aside several... - 32.0782
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 31.396
1. Place a sponge finger biscuit in each serving glass. Drizzle Amaretto over each biscuit.
2. Beat eggs with caster sugar until light and fluffy. Blend or process ricotta cheese with vanilla essence and icing sugar until smooth. Spoon ricotta mixture into... - 29.31
Brandied Ricotta With Fruit
With an electric mixer, beat together ricotta, powdered sugar, brandy, and cinnamon until smooth.
Mound cheese mixture on a serving plate and swirl in a cone shape; cover lightly and chill for several hours.
To serve, surround with halved plums, small peach... - 28.2477
Budino Di Ricotta
1. Cream the ricotta, add the chocolate and nuts and blend thoroughly.
2. Add enough cream to make a smooth consistency. If desired, two tablespoons of either chopped candied fruits or maraschino cherries may be added.
3. Serve in sherbet glasses with cookies. - 27.9334
Coffee Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or using an electric mixer, whip all of the ingredients together until smooth and evenly colored.
Serve immediately in individual dessert cups, or make a day or two ahead and keep covered and refrigerated. - 26.8767
Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert
Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert. - 26.0528
Budino Di Ricotta
Budino Di Ricotta is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Budino Di Ricotta is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 25.2016
Ricotta Cheese Filling
1. Mix cheese, egg yolk, sugar, salt, grated orange peel, vanilla extract, and Amaretto liqueur or Marsala wine. Beat until smooth.
2. Fold in egg whites, beaten stiff but not dry, and pour into pastry shell. Optional. Add one or more of the following to the... - 24.7473
Figs With Ricotta Honey And Walnuts
Cut each fig into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of fig.
Spread wedges slightly apart, place 3 figs on each of 5 dessert plates.
Spoon about 11/2 teaspoons cheese into each fig, and spoon about 1 tablespoon honey evenly around each serving of... - 23.4232
Ricotta Cheese Filling
In a medium-size bowl, beat all ingredients together to blend thoroughly.
Use as a filling for Danish pastry or any pastry in which the filling will be cooked. - 19.4139
Chocolate Ricotta Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, heat up the water. Add the butter and cook until it melts.
3. Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the flour.
4. Turn the heat back on low and cook until the flour is... - 0
Brownie Ricotta Stack
This recipe is an accident; I created it because all I had in the fridge one day when some unexpected guests arrived were leftover brownies so I decided to make a dessert out of them. Since then it has become one of my staples and one of my most popular... - 0