- » Dessert Drizzle
Dessert Drizzle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dessert drizzle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dessert drizzle recipes.
Tart-sweet Lemon Drizzle Cake
If you love all things citrusy, you will truly relish this dessert. This great old-fashioned tea cake, spiked with lemony flavor, makes for a truly presentable dessert. Easy to make and good to eat, the recipe presented in the video is so quick, simple and... - 105.151
Chocolate Orange Drizzle Cake
Loved this Chocolate Orange Drizzle Cake recipe!! Phoebe and I made a funky sponge cake, poked holes in it, then poured a sticky, tangy orange drizzle over the top which soaked the cake, and gave it an incredible flavour burst!! You gotta try this one, so... - 87.2327
Chocolate Cake With Orange Drizzle
This funky sponge cake, poked holes in it, then poured a sticky, tangy orange drizzle over the top which soaked the cake, and gave it an incredible flavour burst!! - 87.0132
Swirly Lemon Drizzle Fingers
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) Use a rectangular baking tray or small roasting tin (20cm x 30cm) to butter. Place a large baking paper inside the tin by keeping extra paper in... - 48.8876
Triple Chocolate Pudding With White Chocolate Drizzle
In a 2-quart non-stick saucepan, combine the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, orange zest, and salt and bring to a simmer over low heat.
Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside 10 minutes to allow the flavor to develop.
Remove and discard the... - 48.6285
Tipsy Drizzle Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 2 pound loaf tin. Line it with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Add in the margarine, castor sugar, eggs, milk and orange rind. Beat well... - 46.1892
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 45.7763
Citrus Drizzle Cake
1) In a pan, add in the orange juice and lemon juice along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Take a store-bought cake and make slits across the top.
3) Drizzle the citrusy syrup over the cake. Keep aside.
4) In a... - 42.3847
Honey Drizzle Cake
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar and salt until fluffy.
In small bowl beat egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until thick and pale.
Fold yolk mixture into egg whites thoroughly.
Blend pecans,... - 41.0254
Chocolate Drizzle Easter Cake
Chocolate drizzle easter cake is a delectable cake loaded with chocolate. A chocoholic's delight, this chocolate drizzle cake is made with chocolate mix, nuts, biscuits and dried figs, frozen and served with chocolate sauce and more chocolate decorations and... - 40.7533
Pear Cake With Caramel Drizzle
Combine eggs, sugar, and oil in a large bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and allspice, add to sugar mixture alternately with pears.
Stir in pecans.
Spoon into a well-greased and floured Bundt... - 39.1607
Lemon Drizzle Cake
1. For the filling, put the yolks and sugar into a heavy-based pan or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and stir until the sugar melts. Add the butter, lemon zest and juice, then cook, stirring, for 5-8 mins or until thick. Leave to cool. When cold,... - 36.9227