- » Dessert Cup
Dessert Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dessert cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dessert cup recipes.
Decadent Chocolate Cup Cakes
Make your holidays special with some simple super delicious decadent chocolate cup cakes. Watch this impressive video that shares this unique recipe. The crust here is made with pecans and raisins then filled with a creamy avocado filling. Take a look to... - 117.038
Strawberry Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. Puree the strawberries in a blender and retain the remaining chunks for decorating.
3. If the butter is not in room temperature melt it for a while and let it rest until it attains room... - 111.244
Red Cup Cakes With Wonderful Frosting - Part 2 Preparation
This mini version of the classic red velvet cake, these delightfully good cup cakes topped with creamy frostings makes for delectable indulgence. Appeasing to the eyes as well as the palate, this tasty sweet treats can be easily baked at home following this... - 109.868
Reese Cup Cookies
1)Unwrap 18-24 miniature Reese Cups and place them in the freezer.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3)Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
4)Place about a 1 inch ball of peanut butter cookie dough into each muffin... - 109.467
Ice Cream Cup Flower Bouquet
GIRLS=FLOWERS. Make these wonderful little ice-cream desserts for your kids, for your mother, for your granny, for your girl friend or just about any girl or lady! They’re not ultra-gourmet but they’re whimsical, playful, and perfectly yummy, and... - 100.462
Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Squares
Peanut butter cup squares are the ultimate crowd-pleasers and the perfect way to appease your sweet tooth. Soft and chewy, these treats are surprisingly easy to make at home too. Just stream Betty's video recipe to acquaint yourself with the ABC of this... - 96.8228
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl add 1 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk well until it forms into a smooth mixture.
3. Crack an egg into the mixture, add vanilla extract and whisk with an electric whisk.
4. In another bowl mix... - 94.7357
Diet Cup Cakes With Fat Free Icing
Attention all the weight watchers! Here's a great cup cake recipe that is low on fat and is prepared with minimum ingredients. Watch the chef churn out these amazing cup cakes which are prepared without any oil or eggs. - 90.3052
Butter Cup Bake Shop
If you are fond of delicious cupcakes or banana pudding, you should head towards this famous dessert destination of New York city. All the desserts are prepared with utmost personal care and you would feel the difference just by entering into the shop. So,... - 89.5189
Raw Almond Butter Cup Treat
Perfect for dinner, almond butter cup is the ultimate addition to your meals. Chef Frank here shares his delicious dessert that can be prepared in a snap. This popular favorite is going to light up your dinner tables. - 88.4052
Holiday Cup Cakes With Strawberry Love In Chocolate
The color red is often associated with pure love and strawberries as well. Here is a recipe to make holiday cupcakes with chocolate coated strawberries and drizzled dried melted chocolate on the top. Surprise your dear one this Valentine's with this special... - 86.2895
Halloween Cup Cakes With Chocolate Bugs Topping
Halloween is a never tiring occasion of celebration marked with equally tempting food. Here is a recipe to make cupcakes with chocolate filling and an attractive colorful topping of colored cream and decorated chocolate bugs. Irresistible for kids! - 79.6177
Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
This delicious peanut and chocolate candy is quite a rage among kids and adults alike. To recreate this yummy candy magic in your kitchen, follow Todd Wilbur's recipe of the same. This recipe is so simple that you won't think twice before recreating it again... - 67.3241
Red Velvety Cup Cakes
Red Velvet cup cakes, are beautiful petite desserts that can light up any dinner with its stunning visual appeal. Smooth and velvety, these cup cakes are a nice way to start a dessert course. - 49.4387
Eight Cup High Apple Pie
To make crust: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook until light nutty brown, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Do not burn.
Pour the butter into a pie plate.
Add oil and 1 cup flour; blend with a fork until smooth.
Freeze 30 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.6911
Apple And Custard Cup
Apple And Custard Cup is another delicay of apple desert. The Lemon flavour gives the Apple And Custard Cup a piquant and energizing taste. - 46.287
Half Cup Cookies
These Half Cup Cookies are so very tasty. Try these crunchy bakes for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Half Cup Cookies are welcome ! - 46.0498
Warm Honey Cup Puddings
1. Apply a coat of butter over two large coffee cups of individual ramekins and line their bottoms with nonstick paper
2. Add a teaspoon of honey to the bottom of each of them
3. Heat your oven to 180C/fan160C/gas 4
4. In a bowl, mix... - 45.6758
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
To make the cupcakes: In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with butter.
Press a rounded teaspoon of mixture on bottom of each paper liner.
Whip cream cheese in a medium-size bowl.
Beat in... - 45.4937
Jellied Marsala Fruit Cup
Early in day: In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on water to soften; add lemon juice, jelly, sugar.
Stir over low heat until melted and clear; add wine and food color.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to set; then stir in fruit.
Turn into 5-cup mold.
Refrigerate... - 45.3423
Gingerbread Cup Cakes With Lemon Icing
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases, or grease it.
Put 100g butter, the molasses sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan; heat gently, stirring, until the butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat... - 45.139
Fruit Cup Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dash salt.
Add peaches, pears, grapes, maraschino cherries, and lemon juice; toss.
Let... - 45.0336
Nectarine Cup Custards
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place a roasting pan filled with 2 inches of water, in the oven while heating.
3. Lightly grease 8 custard or soufflé cups of 6-ounce each.
4. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a wire whisk... - 43.786
Cup Of Trifle
How about trying trifle, the traditional British dessert in your own individual cups! Yeah, This Cup of Trifle is just as awesome as it can get; with fruit juices, fruit preserves, wine flavoring and what not, this Cup Of Trifle is simply mindblowing! Did I... - 43.7175
Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter until soft and smooth; add honey and beat until fluffy, then add 1/4 cup of the sugar and the egg yolks, and beat until light.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk... - 43.6662
Raisin Cup Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Thoroughly wash the raisins and soak them into 2 cups water in a saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to boil for 20 minutes.
4) Drain the water by saving 1/2 cup of liquid.
5) Allow the raisins to... - 43.4389
Cup Cakes! It is true, good things do come in small packages. Cup Cakes are definitely a dessert that is meant to be enjoyed little by little! Here is a brilliant cupcake recipe for you! - 42.6306
Fresh Fruit Cup
1) In a bowl, mix all the fruits.
2) In a cup, blend together lemon juice, water, salt, sweetener, and extract.
3) Pour the vanilla over the fruits.
4) Fold lightly.
5) Place in the refrigerator until chill.
6) Spoon the fruits mixture equally... - 41.7611
Six Cup Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage cheese and sour cream.
2) Add in fruit cocktail, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut and mix well.
3) Transfer the mixture to one large or portion the mixture into six individual serving bowls.
4)... - 41.7162
Anise Fruit Cup
Combine sugar, water, lemon juice, aniseed, and salt in a saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cover; leave for 10 minutes.
Place in bowl; pour syrup over.
Chill. - 41.1523
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1) In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together
with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes or an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes until thoroughly mixed.
2) Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon of mixture into paper muffin cases, placed in a microwave muffin pan,... - 41.0294
Pineapple Fruit Cup Served In The Half Shell
Halve pineapple lengthwise keeping the leaves intact and cutting right through them.
With a sharp knife, cut along the underside of the core and around the skin to loosen the edible part of the fruit, being very careful not to puncture the shell.
Scoop out... - 40.0112
Frosty Fruit Cup
1) In a bowl, mix the tangerine-juice concentrate and ginger ale together, stir until the concentrate is dissolved.
2) In a 2-quart refrigerator tray, pour the mixture and freeze for 1 hour.
3) Thaw the frozen pineapple chunks until some ice crystals... - 39.8027
Vanilla Fruit Cup
1)In a medium saucepan, mix together sugar, brown sugar, water, orange juice and lemon juice.
2)Boil this mixture and let simmer over low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
3)Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
4)In a large bowl, arrange all the... - 39.3239
Creamy Fruit Cup
Creamy Fruit Cup is simply one of the best desserts I have come across. These are easy to make and any fruit lover will fall in love with it! Try this Creamy Fruit Cup recipe and you will understand why. - 39.3114
Cardamom Cup Souffles
1) Take souffle dish, butter, and fold foil paper.
2) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
3) Sprinkle sugar on the wax paper.
4) Beat egg whites with baking powder, salt, and cardamom.
5) In a large bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar and then stir... - 38.7569
Ice Cream Cup
Combine corn syrup, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil over a low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat; add chocolate and vanilla, and stir until chocolate melts.
Add to cereal; stir care- fully until cereal is... - 38.6972
Snowy Orange Cup
Early in the day: Slice top from oranges, about 1/3 of the way down.
With sharp knife, cut out all orange sections, reserving them for later use.
Make a pretty saw-toothed pattern around the top edge of each orange shell.
Fill each shell with sherbet,... - 37.9859
Jelled Orange Cup With Candied Orange Peel
This Jellied Orange Cup with Candied Orange Peel is a refreshingly tangy dessert ! If you are in the mood for some really sweet orangey dessert, this is the dish for you ! Just try out this Jellied Orange Cup with Candied Orange Peel and tell me if you like... - 37.7747
Newfoundland Seven Cup Pudding
Put all 7 cups of ingredients into a mixing bowl and let stand overnight.
Then add baking soda and mix well together.
Pour into a well-greased pudding mold and steam for 3 hours.
Serve hot with lemon sauce or a thin custard sauce.
This mixture will appear... - 37.5673
Pineapple Fruit Cup
1. Chill the cans of juice and bottles of drink in advance.
2. Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice.
3. Peel, core and finely chop the apple.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a large jug and mix together thoroughly.
5. Pour fruit cup into tall... - 37.4359
1. In the oven for 20 minutes or in the microwave let the apples bake either for 6 minutes at power 5.
2. Into a large saucepan place the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the apples and serve. - 37.4241
1. Start by draining the lychees and kumquats, make sure to reserve the syrups, take the raspberries and hull it, take the bananas and start peeling and slicing it
2. Place prepared fruit in glass serving dish
3. In a bowl, pour orange... - 37.2564
Fruit Cup Dessert
1) In a saucepan, heat orange juice, water, sugar and cinnamon until syrup is formed.
2) Let it cool for some time.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits and syrup. Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve in sherbet cups, sprinkle nuts on the top. - 37.1453
Tipsy Fruit Cup
Drain carefully and cut into even pieces the 5 tins of fruit.
Peel, section and cut in same-size pieces 2 oranges.
Add 3 oz. sugar, 3 tablespoons white wine, 4 oz. brandy and 1 1/2 tablespoons maraschino liqueur.
Mix gently but well.
Put into glass serving... - 36.8849
Grand Marnier Fruit Cup
To section oranges and grapefruits, cut off a small slice of the top of the orange or grapefruit.
Place on a board cut-side up.
With a sharp knife remove the rind and the white skin, cutting from top to bottom.
When all is removed, slice off the bottom.
Over... - 36.7398
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and vanilla until frothy, then add to the creamed mixture and beat again until well mixed.
Sift the flour and salt and gently fold in, using a metal spoon, taking care not to... - 36.1947
Snowy Orange Cup
1. Slice top from each orange about one-third of the way down. With sharp knife, cut out all orange sections, reserving them for later use. Then make saw-toothed pattern around top edge of each orange shell as pictured.
2. Fill each orange shell... - 35.8298
Mixed Fruit Cup
Puree papaya and bananas in food processor or blender.
Boil water and sugar, stirring for 8-10 minutes until sugar dissolves and thin syrup is formed.
Immediately pour onto orange and lemon juices.
Add pureed fruit and passion fruit.
Chill until needed. - 35.7208
Fresh Fruit Cup
1. Wash fruit.
2. Peel orange, slice in half inch pieces, then cut into small wedges.
3. Cut grapes and remove any seeds.
4. Cut blossom end off the apple, leave the peeling if bright red.
5. Slice lengthwise in 3/4 inch slices then cut into small cubes or... - 35.7014
Mocha Cup Cakes
1. Put the water and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the butter, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda and coffee granules and bring to the boil, simmer for 5 minutes, remove from the heat and set aside to... - 35.603
Mousse Cup Cakes
Soften cake, or dried yeast in cider.
Add 1 tablespoon molasses and 1 cup flour.
Let yeast mixture stand until bubbly.
Add remaining molasses, flour and other ingredients.
Turn batter into oiled custard cups, filling them halfway.
Place cups... - 35.5198
Cup Custard Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease the bottom and sides of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Sprinkle crumbs evenly over bottom.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla until soft and fluffy.
Add eggs and mix... - 34.7997
Frosty Fruit Cup
Combine the ginger ale and tangerine-juice concentrate; stir till concentrate dissolves.
Pour into 2-quart refrigerator tray; freeze just to a mush (about 1 hour).
Thaw pineapple chunks just enough to eat (some ice crystals should remain); drain.
Mix with... - 34.7233
Fruit Cup Jam
Cut the package of strawberries in half while frozen and return one half to freezer.
Thaw other half and crush well with a fork.
Grate 1/2 tsp. orange rind from orange and add to berries.
Peel and section orange, discarding seeds and membrane.
Break up orange... - 34.6484
Jellied Fruit Cup
1. In a medium size bowl dissolve gelatine in hot water.
2. Stir in orange juice, lemon juice, lemon rind and cut fruits.
3. Place the bowl covered in the refrigerator overnight. The jelly will become soft and bouncy with fresh fruits.
4.... - 34.5468
Put a small amount of water in the bottom of 4 ice cube trays.
Add a small whole strawberry (with top) to each ice cube section.
Freeze until strawberries are anchored.
Add enough ice water to each ice cube tray to cover berries and freeze again until ice... - 34.4691
Peach Cup With Ice Cream
Cut up yellow peaches (after peeling) and dis- card stones.
To every lb.
of cut up peaches, allow a pint-and-a-half of water.
Boil for 30 minutes over a moderate heat, then strain, reserving water.
Measure, and for every 3 cups water, allow 1 cup sugar.
Boil... - 34.2934
Citrus Fruit Cup
Peel orange and separate the sections.
Peel inner skin carefully and break each section into 2 to 3 pieces.
Peel sweet limes with knife and cut into small pieces removing white fibre and seeds.
In a bowl, combine the peeled fruits, and rest of the ingredients... - 34.2884
Discovering the world of grapes. This grape cup is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it turned... - 34.0931
Minty Fruit Cup
Combine grapes, bananas, oranges, orange juice and mint leaves in mixing bowl.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Stir occasionally to mix fruits with juice.
Just before serving, add strawberries.
Spoon into serving dishes.
If desired, top with... - 34.0481
Fresh Fruit Cup
This fresh fruit cup is a mixed fruit dessert made with pineapples, oranges, bananas. Prepared with added coconut, the fresh fruit cups is a layered dessert and best served chilled and topped with reserved fruit juice. - 33.949
Mocha Cup Cakes
A rich fudgy frosting and syrup in the cake mixture keep these cakes deliciously moist. Bake each paper-easeful in a bun tin to keep its shape. In a large pan, gently heat together the coffee essence, water, butter, caster sugar and syrup, stirring until the... - 33.8182
Vanilla Fresh Fruit Cup
Combine all ingredients except mint leaves.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Garnish with mint and serve as appetizer or dessert.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.8116
Bouquet Strawberry Cup
1. Prepare the strawberries by washing and hulling them.
2. Pick the biggest and prettiest out of 6 to save for garnish and halve remaining.
3. Into 6 sherbet glasses, spoon pineapple chunks after draining them.
4. Around pineapple stand strawberry... - 33.2381
Cheese Fruit Cup
Place kiwis and bananas in food processor and puree.
Add apple and orange juice; continue blending several seconds.
Add yogurt, liqueur and cream cheese; blend well until quite smooth.
Spoon into small cup-like glasses and refrigerate before serving. - 33.1507
Fresh & Juicy Fruit Cup
1.Start by peeling and dicing the pineapple, bananas and oranges
2.Also wash and hull the strawberries
3.Mix all together, with the lemon juice and sugar, and set in the refrigerator until very cold
4.Serve cold - 32.9886
Tahitian Fruit Cup
Break each coconut in half crosswise.
Remove coconut meat; reserve shells.
Cover and refrigerate half the coconut meat for future use.
Cut remaining coconut meat into bite-size pieces.
Remove rind from pineapple and cut fruit into bite-size pieces .
Stir... - 32.958
Caramel Custard Cup
Divide maple syrup evenly between 2 custard cups.
Combine egg, milk, water, sugar replacement, vanilla and salt in mixing bowl; beat or whisk until well blended.
Carefully pour custard mixture over syrup in custard cups.
Set cups in shallow pan holding 1 in.... - 32.8966
Southwestern Fruit Cup
Pour apple or grape juice over all.
When ready to serve, drain fruit, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid, and put fruit into sherbet or large wine glasses.
Combine reserved juice with lemon juice and salad oil.
Drizzle over the fruit in each... - 32.5781
Chill the raspberry bottles.
Mix the fruit and the mint leaves. Leave for 1 hour.
In each glass, put 2 tablespoons of fruit and fill up with raspberry.
Top with the lemon slices and crushed ice and serve.
Note: If you like, you can add 1 teaspoon of lemon... - 32.5596
Mix mango, lemon juice and rind and brandy.
Just before serving add wine and ice cubes.
Garnish with a cherry on a tooth pick.
Serves 10-12 punch glasses. - 32.1169
Orange Cup Souffles
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Cut 5/2-inch slice from tops of oranges; using teaspoon, scoop out pulp, being careful not to pierce skin. Set orange shells aside. Press some of pulp through strainer to yield 1 tablespoon orange juice; reserve juice. Chop... - 32.1106
Chilled Fruit Cup
Blend lemon juice and sugar.
Sprinkle over fruit and chill. - 32.0136
Lemon Meringue Cup Cakes
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Beat half the sugar and all the butter until pale, then add whole eggs, one by one, beating in well each time. Stir in the zest and a squeeze of lemon juice, then fold in flour. Check the batter's consistency; it should... - 31.7614
Mandarin Fruit Cup
1) In a small bowl, collect syrups from orange segments and pineapple to add to punch.
2) Take a medium-size bowl and mix fruits in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and allow chilling.
4) Serve in sherbet glasses after garnishing with... - 31.6462
Cut off top third of oranges.
Scoop out pulp, slice into pieces and put into a bowl.
Set orange shells in custard cups.
Reserve 1 tsp (15 ml) coconut.
Add remaining coconut, grapefruit and pineapple to orange pieces; toss gently.
Spoon fruit into orange... - 30.8138
Bouquet Strawberry Cup
1) Rinse and hull the strawberries. Choose 6 of the biggest and best and keep them aside for garnish. Cut the remaining strawberries in half.
2) Drain the pineapple chunks and spoon them into 6 sherbet glasses.
3) Around the pineapples,... - 30.2093
Chilled Fruit Cup
1. Combine 1 cup water, sugar, and tapioca in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture boils. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Blend in orange juice concentrate, water, raspberries, and lemon juice. Add oranges... - 30.0809
Fruit Cup With Mango Sauce
1. Place mango chunks, lime juice, and lime peel in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Toss pineapple chunks with banana and navel orange sections.
3. Serve fruit in 4 bowls each topped with mango puree. - 29.6404
Snowball Citrus Cup
1 In a medium-size bowl, combine grapefruit and orange sections and Juice with pineapple chunks and a few pomegranate seeds; cover and chill.
2 When ready to serve, spoon fruits into eight sherbet glasses.
3 Top each with a small scoop of... - 29.3629
Frozen Apple Sauce N Fruit Cup
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spoon fruit mixture into individual dishes or paper cups.
Freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer about 30 minutes
Garnish if desired. - 29.3173
Cream Cup Dessert
I made this beautiful cream cup dessert recently for a dinner for two and it was simply perfect. Prepared with white wine, lemon juice and sugar along with cream, the cream cup dessert is chilled and meant to be enjoyed as a romantic dessert! - 29.2544
Minted Grapefruit Cup
1 In a small saucepan, heat jelly with sugar until melted ; cool slightly.
2 Over a medium-size bowl, pare grapefruits and section to catch the juice; remove seeds, if any.
3 Pour mint syrup over the fruit.
4 Chill at least for an hour to blend the... - 29.1756
Five Cup Fruit Salad
Blend ingredients together gently with spoon.
Place in refrigerator, chill, and serve. - 28.866
Orange Cup Dessert
Cut slice from top of orange so that remainder of insides can be scopped out.
Combine any above fruits, or others of your choice.
Spoon into orange shells; refrigerate until serving time.
Can also be done with grapefruit or bananas, as pictured.
If desired, a... - 28.7093
Berry Melon Fruit Cup
In large bowl combine strawberries, cantaloupe, and coconut; toss to mix.
In small bowl combine orange juice, honey, orange liqueur, and ginger; add to fruit mixture, stirring to coat.
Cover and chill about 1 hour. - 28.4296
Minted Fruit Cup
Stir together yogurt, lime juice, and mint.
Combine halved grapes, orange sections, and sliced apples.
Pour yogurt mixture over fruit; toss to coat.
Cover and chill. - 27.9222
1. Put the fruit in a serving cup and pour the orange squash on it.
2. Top with curds. - 26.8051
Blackberry Fruit Cup
Boil all ingredients except sherry together for 20 minutes.
Strain and chill thoroughly.
Serve with 1 tsp (5 mL) sherry per glass, if desired, and ice cubes. - 26.4095
Berry Grapefruit Cup
In saucepan combine sugar and 1 cup water; stir to dissolve sugar.
Heat to boiling; boil 5 minutes.
Add cranberries; cook till skins pop, about 5 minutes more.
Remove from heat; chill.
Pour cranberry mixture over grapefruit sections in individual serving... - 26.3119
Sparkling Pear Fruit Cup
Combine pears, oranges and blueberries in serving bowl.
Combine wine and orange juice in small bowl; stir well.
Pour over fruit; toss gently.
Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. - 25.8027
Bubbly Fruit Cup With Raspberry Sherbet
Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
In a medium bowl, stir together the reserved juice and the honey.
Add the oranges and bananas and gently toss until coated. - 25.7226
1. Mix curacao and tropical punch in bowl.
2. Just before serving, add claret and carbonated beverage; carefully slide in Clear or Strawberry Ice Ring and add the orange slices. - 25.3531
Strawberry Pineapple Cup
Wash and hull the strawberries; combine with the pineapple, sugar, and wine.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving as an opening course or a dessert after a heavy meal. - 24.8672
Cinnamon Drop Fruit Cup
Drain fruit cocktail; reserve juice.
Heat and dissolve candies in drained juice.
Pour over fruit cocktail and chill.
Just before serving, add thawed strawberries.
NOTE: May be garnished with coconut, nuts or a cherry. - 24.7755
Dessert Cup Recipes By Category