- » Desi Chana
Desi Chana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of desi chana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for desi chana recipes.
Kabuli Chana Biryani
Soak kabuli chana overnight in a little water and boil in a pressure cooker til tender.
Heat a little oil in a non stick pan.
Add to this the ginger and garlic pastes and fry for a while.
Next, add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons of water... - 43.3113
This Handvoh is a lovely dish ! I love this savory lentil cake from Kathiyawad for breakfast or for a snack ! Try this with coriander chutney and your joy will know no bounds ! Feel free to share your views about this Handvoh with me ! - 49.4495
Chick Pea Dal
1) Soak the kala chana overnight in plenty of cold water and sieve the pulses well.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3) When hot, add the chili powder, turmeric, and caraway seeds and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
4)... - 46.9626
Pachranga achar is a mixed pickle made with raw mangoes, chickpeas and lotus stems. Spiced with mixed spices, the pachranga achar is sealed with oil and can be stored for upto a year and used. - 39.822
Coconut Dumplings And Vegetable Stew
Cover the yellow and brown chick-peas with plenty of cold water to cover and leave them to soak for 12 hours.
Pound the ingredients for the green spice paste in a mortar, or puree them in a food processor or in batches in a blender, and... - 44.8207
Put the oil or ghee in a pan, heat it and then put the bay leaf.
Next, add the grained basmati rice and fry it till the fragrance comes out.
Then add 2 cups of water, a little salt and cook the rice.
However, it should be kept in mind that the grains should... - 42.968
Spicy Chick Peas
1) Pre-soak the chick-peas in plenty of cold water overnight or for 12 hours.
2) Drain them thoroughly.
3) In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil over moderate heat.
4) Add the bay leaves and cumin and cook, mixing, for 1-2... - 45.558