- » Delicious Chicken
Delicious Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of delicious chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for delicious chicken recipes.
Italian Chicken Marsala
Chicken marsala is a great dish to serve for dinner and would really impress your guests. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a recipe for chicken marsala with an aromatic nutty sauce and flavorful marsala wine. See the video and make the great... - 119.368
Orange Apricot Chicken
1. Place chicken on a tray and season it with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat for about 1 minute. Pour olive oil and spread it all around.
3. Add chicken to pan and cook for a couple of minutes.... - 115.045
Italian Style Chicken Marsala
Easy to cook and prepare, chicken marsala makes for an elegant and delicious dinner addition. Succulent chunks of chicken cooked in creamy, rich marsala sauce gives this Italian favorite much of its zesty personality. Whether hosting a family meal or treating... - 111.368
Chicken In Marsala Wine
Chicken cooked in wine is an exotic preparation and here is a recipe how to cook one. Check out chef Mike cooking chicken with some common seasonings in Marsala wine. Indeed chicken couldn't get better! - 110.218
Chicken With Jalapeño Salsa And Cilantro Cream
1. For jalapeno salsa, in an oven safe dish, put jalapeno. Sprinkle salt and add a drizzle of olive oil. Mix to coat well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Place jalapeno in the oven and cook until soft.
4. Roughly chop the jalapenos and put... - 109.435
Classic Chicken Marsala
If you thought that cooking this classic Italian dish takes laborious effort, you are in for some surprise. Keith Snow shows how to prepare this Italian chicken delight using chicken breasts, fresh mushrooms and cheese. A low-fat high-protein dish that is... - 109.268
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. Wash and clean the chicken
2. Pour out the marinade into a bowl.
3. Fill a 2-Ounce Marinade Injector with the marinade and set aside till required.
4. Inject the marinade into the meat to ensure that the butter marinade enters the... - 107.426
Chicken Marsala With Wide Egg Noodles
Got a family get together and need a nice chicken recipe to cook in minutes. Then take a look at this amazing chicken marsala recipe combined with chicken stock, wine and egg noodles. This would be a perfect choice for an elegant meal at home! All said, but... - 95.6033
Italian Chicken Marsala
How about cooking the classic Italian chicken marsala for your holiday feast. Watch this impressive video as Chef Jason Hill shows you how to cook it. This terrific chicken, wine and mushrooms combo would surely turn out to be magical. The chef also shares... - 92.7633
1. Preheat the oven at 250°.
2. Take a large skillet and heat about 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Pour in salt, garlic powder, and pepper over the chicken. Sauté chicken until nicely browned.
4. Slow the flame and cook the chicken until... - 47.3423
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and place in prepared dish.
Meanwhile, COMBINE bread crumbs and basil on shallow plate or pie plate.
Beat egg... - 43.4691
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, lightly pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8" thickness.
Remove the plastic wrap.
In a flat dish, combine the flour, marjoram, salt and... - 43.0723
Chicken Marsala With Mushrooms
1) Rinse and dry the chicken with paper towels.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or margarine and saute mushrooms, green onion, and garlic until soft.
3) Remove the vegetables form the pan.
4) In the same pan, sear the chicken for 10... - 42.1872
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Take a 11 x 7-inch baking dish and brush with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cook noodles according to package instruction, drain, and keep in the baking dish.
4) Take a pie plate and combine bread crumbs... - 41.0399
Chicken Marsala is an irresistible wined chicken dish from the Italian cuisine. Experience this juicy chicken dish with mushrooms during a hearty meal with your friends or family. Team it up with potatoes and pasta. You'll never forget the taste of this... - 39.7273
Heat butter and oil in 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-high heat.
When foam subsides, add chicken; reduce heat to medium.
Cook uncovered, turning once, until chicken is deep golden brown on both sides and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Remove... - 39.1509
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
Dip in Egg Beater and then coat with cracker meal.
In a non-stick skillet, cook minced garlic in chicken broth for 1 -2 minutes.
Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until done, turning once.
Remove to... - 38.3728
Debone the chicken breasts and remove the skin.
Save the skin and bone for a later soup stock.
Pound the breasts thin between two pieces of plastic.
Dredge the pieces in flour seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, saute the... - 38.3514
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
Coat chicken with mixture of flour, salt, and white pepper.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet; saute mushrooms.
Remove mushrooms, add remaining butter, and brown chicken on both sides.
Return mushrooms to skillet; add... - 37.4041
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. In a shallow dish stir together the 3 tablespoons flour, seasoned salt, and pepper. Add chicken pieces, tossing to coat.
2. In a large skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat 5 minutes or... - 36.9941
Best Chicken Marsala
Combine Marsala wine, cornstarch, tarragon, and salt in a 1-cup glass measure; stir with a whisk until blended.
Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish, and stir well.
Dredge chicken breast halves in breadcrumb... - 35.8273
Here's a lighter version of one of favorite chicken dishes. For all, this one's a keeper!" - 35.1108
Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to about 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves.
Spray a... - 33.297
Chicken Marsala is cooked in marsala sauce. It has its particular sweet flavor and aroma of the marsala wine that will entice your taste buds. Try our recipe to make the famous Italian Chicken Marsala at home and surprise everyone! - 32.5434
Pound chicken breasts with a mallet until uniformly 1/8"thick. Salt and pepper chicken, then dredge in flour. Shake to remove excess.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Quickly brown chicken on both sides. (It need not be completely... - 32.327
Microwaved Chicken Marsala
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1 -cup glass measure, stirring with a whisk until blended.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish,- stir well with a whisk. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick... - 31.8267
1. Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess. Heat butter and oil in a frypan, until butter is foaming. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes each side.
2. Stir in Marsala, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken... - 30.3144
In skillet, slowly cook chicken in butter until done (about 30 minutes).
Remove chicken to heated platter.
Stir remaining ingredients into drippings.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 30.16
1. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken into seasoned flour to coat lightly.
2. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook half of chicken, turning once, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove to a... - 28.1889
Chicken Marsala Soup
1) Place the chicken, stock and pine nuts in a pan and heat to boiling. Lower flame and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the Marsala and the saffron and simmer for an additional 3 minutes. Remove and let stand.
2) Blend the egg yolks and heavy cream together.... - 22.9501
Entertainer's Timbale 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Entertainer's Timbale from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money... - 0
Delicious Chicken Recipes By Category