- » Deli Ham
Deli Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Deli Ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Deli Ham recipes.
Deli Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ham and sausage.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned on both sides.
Remove from skillet and... - 46.0875
Ham And Cheese Panini
1. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place one fourth each of ham and cheese between 2 unbuttered sides. Trim away any excess ham and cheese. Form 4 sandwiches.
2. Preheat a griddle or large cast-iron frying pan over medium-low heat. Grill sandwiches,... - 23.1829
Ham & Cheese Sandwich Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom halves, leaving 1/2-in. shells.
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, peppers, celery and onions in oil until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and... - 44.6021
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Unroll pizza dough on greased jelly-roll pan; pat dough into 12-inch square.
Spread mustard over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges.
Layer ham slices down center 6 inches of dough, leaving 3-inch border on either side and 1/2-inch... - 29.8855
Chutney Ham & Cheese Grill
Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 tablespoon chutney.
To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 slice bread, chutney-side up, with 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese and 1 slice bread, chutney-side down. Lightly spray cooking spray on both sides of sandwiches.... - 24.7801
Chicken And Ham Roll Ups
1) Take a sheet of plastic wrap and place the chicken breasts on it.
2) Cover the chicken breasts with another sheet of plastic wrap.
3) With a mallet, pound the chicken breasts until the thickness becomes around 74 inches.
4) Take off the upper... - 43.5719
Ham On Biscuits
In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cottage cheese for 2 minutes.
Beat in egg and milk until blended.
Stir into the crumb... - 40.2116
Chicken Ham Pinwheels
Flatten chicken to 1/4-in thickness.
Combine 1/8 teaspoon basil, salt, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
Top each with a ham slice.
Roll up jelly-roll style; place seam side down in a greased 11-in x 7-in x 2-in baking dish.
Drizzle with lemon... - 47.1748
Ham N Swiss Strudel
In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil; add rice.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
In another saucepan, saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender; add to rice.
Melt remaining butter.
Place one... - 43.8764
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
1. For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
2. Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice. Roll tightly.... - 28.8588
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice.
Seal by... - 36.545
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add milk a little at a time.
Knead 4 or 5 times.
Roll out 1 cm thick.
Place slices of ham on dough, then add grated cheese.
Roll up and pinch edges shut.
Bake at 400Â°Ffor 10 to 15 minutes. - 33.0929
Homemade Country-style Ham/chicken/cheese Hoagie
Call them hero, sub, po' boy, or whatever you may, hoagies a party classic that enjoys a great fan following. In this video, Betty explains how you too can put together this delectable sandwich combinations using ham, chicken or cheese. Hearty and flavorful,... - 92.8478
Slow-cooker Sumptuous Ham And Potato Casserole
Why take the pain of ordering a takeout when you can turn your last night's leftovers into a magical second supper. Betty presents a delicious meal idea — a slow-cooker ham and potato casserole recipe that is a great way to use up your ham and potato... - 113
Ham And Cheese Ziti
Macaroni-and-cheese lovers, take notice! This one has fun tube-shaped pasta, ham and cheese and is certain to be a favorite. - 35.3215
Curried Rice Ham Rolls
In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender, about 3 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine rice, parsley, salt, curry powder and onion; mix well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup down the center of each ham slice; roll up.
Secure with toothpicks if desired.
Place seam... - 43.1239
Ham Filled Crepes
Crepes are common in French cuisine most often with fillings of cooked meat or vegetables. Check out chef Juliey showing how to make Crepe Monsieur or Ham filled Cheese covered Crepe with ham slices and Gruyere cheese as the key ingredients in the filling.... - 125.368
Ham And Cheese Calzone
Here is an excellent recipe with a fun twist to the regular ham and cheese sandwiches. The chef here showcases simple step by step instructions to make ham and cheese calzone with broccoli. Perfect for family meals and casual get togethers and is budget... - 104.121
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt. Brush about half of the mixture on the insides of both the top and bottom of the bread.
2. Line the bottom with the tomato slices, then layer on the salami, cheese,... - 34.7947
Ham & Cheddar Frittata
Ham & Cheddar Frittata is a delicious meat and cheese omelet from the Italian Cuisine. Broccoli greatly complements the taste of this cheesy Frittata. The pepper seasoning is simply irresistible. Try this Ham & Cheddar Frittata and let me know if you like it. - 41.9924
Hot Ham And Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Hot Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwiches. These are perfect for an appetizer or lunch. You can easily double or triple the recipe if you need more. You can also switch the deli meat and cheese, if you desire. - 0
Ham And Cheese Roll
Cheesy roll is a favorite and the chef out here is showing an easy ham and cheese roll. He reminds us about a delicious and quick snack for everyone at home. Ideal for a evening snack after school, college or office. A healthy alternative to fried snacks like... - 94.0965
Stuffed Potatoes With Ham, Thyme, And Gruyere
1) Preheat broiler to high with oven rack 6 inches from heat source.
2) In a large bowl add potatoes. Drizzle oil over potatoes and rub well.
3) Pierce potatoes with a fork.
4) Place on Microwave high for and cook 12 minutes until... - 41.6222
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Cheese And Ham Spirals
Having homemade frozen appetizers in the freezer can be a host's secret weapon when guests drop by. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simple and delicious recipe for cheese and ham spirals that are easy to make and freeze beautifully. - 39.5672
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 44.4621
1. To make the olive salad: In a medium-size bowl, combine the vegetables, green olives, kalamata olives, oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano.
2. Using a serrated knife, halve the bread horizontally. Scoop out the center of the bread leaving a 1-inch shell.... - 34.6937
Ham & Apricot Salad
Cook radiatore according to package directions. Rinse with cold water. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add cooked radiatore; toss to coat well. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 27.9106
Honey Ham Sandwich
For more information please visit Czech Cooking Sandwiches: Czech Deli - 22.0096
Ruthie's Club Sandwich
1. In a food processor or blender, puree the sweet red peppers for 30 seconds or just until smooth, but not liquified. In a small bowl, mix the peppers with the mayonnaise, black pepper, and salt if using. Toast the bread on both sides until light golden.
2.... - 37.7992
Grilled Club Sandwiches
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and horseradish in small bowl; mix well. Spread mixture on both halves of bread. Layer ham, turkey, tomato, cheese and watercress on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half; press down firmly.... - 32.9964