- » Deli Dill Pickle
Deli Dill Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deli dill pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deli dill pickle recipes.
Fresh Deli Dills
1. Place the cucumbers in a colander and wash thoroughly in cold running water, scrubbing lightly to remove all traces of grit.
2. Drain well and add to a to a large non-metallic bowl.
3. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water and salt.... - 36.5919
Spread each bun half with mustard.
Layer turkey, pickle, ham and Thuringer on bottom half of each bun.
Spoon about 1/4 cup coleslaw onto each.
Top with remaining bun half. - 29.9659
West Side Deli
Layer 1 slice of bread with lettuce leaf, coleslaw, and tomato.
Cover with second slice of bread, and layer this slice with turkey, corned beef, and Swiss cheese.
Cover with third slice of bread.
Garnish with onion, pickle, and a radish rose. - 32.8623
Stuffed Deli Burgers
Combine onions, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/4 -inch-thick patties, about 3 3/4 inches in diameter.
Place liverwurst slices on four of the patties.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the 2 teaspoons mustard on each of... - 42.0045
Czarist Chicken Salad
1) Chop 1 quarter of the onion very fine and set aside.
2) In a deep, 2-quart saucepan, place chicken, celery and cold water.
3) Add remaining 3 quarters of onion.
4) Put 1 teaspoon of the salt to saucepan.
5) Over high heat, bring to a... - 46.7311
The Meatless Dagwood
1. Combine egg salad and olives in small bowl.
2. To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 cheese slice on 1 bread slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad mixture and 1/4 of pickle slices on cheese.
3. Top pickles with 1 bread slice and 1 cheese slice. Place 1/4 of egg salad... - 31.3564
Betty's Version Of The Big Brown Hamburger
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make the "Big Brown," a hamburger we enjoyed on our recent visit to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky. This hamburger was designated as one of Guy Fieri's top 5 hamburgers on his Food Network TV show,... - 0
Classic Cuban Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle pork with oregano, salt, and crushed pepper. Heat a medium ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place pork in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or just until browned. Place pan in oven and... - 34.9472
Forget the traditional meaty burgers. Here's one tasty snack alternative that isn't just tasty and cheap, but also quick to make. Betty's version of burger-sandwich is extremely simple and sumptuous band makes for a great treat during picnics or girl's out.... - 93.095
Hearty Reuben Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Bake at 425°F. for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
In large skillet, cook onions in margarine unil... - 41.414
Honey Ham Sandwich
For more information please visit Czech Cooking Sandwiches: Czech Deli - 22.0096
Hot Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
I debated on whether or not to list this ridiculously easy hot turkey and cheese sandwich recipe, but after my hubby tasted them he told me I would be crazy not to do a video on them. So here ya go! This sandwich recipe is super easy. If you don't tell anyone... - 0
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 44.4621