- » Deli Coleslaw
Deli Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deli coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deli coleslaw recipes.
Dressing For Traditional Deli Coleslaw
Compare that with the coleslaw dressing that we originated here in our kitchen.
We kept all the flavor, while getting rid of the fat, salt and sugar. - 23.7401
Deli Style Chicken Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients, and set it aside
2. Then combine sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and stir it until it turns smooth
3. Pour the mixture over chicken and toss gently, also cover and chill for... - 38.896
Bbq Pit Boys Country Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 98.4708
You May Also Like!
Spread each bun half with mustard.
Layer turkey, pickle, ham and Thuringer on bottom half of each bun.
Spoon about 1/4 cup coleslaw onto each.
Top with remaining bun half. - 29.9659
Buffet Deli Sandwiches
1. Prepare Coleslaw Topping. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors.
2. Meanwhile, prepare bread: Prepare dough for hot-roll mix as label directs, but prepare both packages together and stir in rosemary and thyme. Cover with towel; let rise 30 minutes. Grease... - 33
West Side Deli
Layer 1 slice of bread with lettuce leaf, coleslaw, and tomato.
Cover with second slice of bread, and layer this slice with turkey, corned beef, and Swiss cheese.
Cover with third slice of bread.
Garnish with onion, pickle, and a radish rose. - 32.8623
Deli Pita Sandwich
Deli Pita Sandwich is one of those side dish that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Deli Pita Sandwich will make you crazy for all your life!! - 27.6294
Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
Glazed Barbecued Spareribs is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Glazed Barbecued Spareribs last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 25.5325
Tasty Turkey Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Separate dinner rolls; place on lightly floured surface. With lightly floured rolling pin, roll each dinner roll into 3-1/2-inch circle. Spread honey mustard lightly over dinner... - 29.4024
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add all ingredients except cheese, rice and tortillas. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and rice.
Place... - 32.546
Roast Beef Wraps With Horseradish Slaw
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Remove half of mayonnaise mixture to cup.
Toss cabbage with mayonnaise mixture in bowl.
With small spatula, spread some mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each tortilla.
At 1 edge of... - 39.7659