- » Delhi
Delhi food is an amalgamation of various traditional as well as modern Indian dishes. Starting from old street food to delicious continental food, Delhi cuisine has everything to offer. Delhi food has a bit of ... More »
Alana, Marty & Aaron were in a homestay in Delhi where they got a demonstartion on many Indian recipes. - 68.0257
Gosht Nihari, a gift of Awadhs to Delhi cuisine. A hearty meal is the gosht nihari, a fantastic blend of meat with aromatic spices. There are other Pakistani versions which are equally succulent. Also the nihari was traditionally made with beef, and the bones... - 57.9005
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) Mix ginger, coriander and pepper and baste chicken on it.
3) In a shallow roasting pan put the chicken.
4) Mix butter, grated onion, turmeric, salt, yogurt and light cream.
5) Add half the mixture... - 47.0805
New Delhi Spaghettini With Chicken
In a bowl, place the chicken, cayenne, black pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt, cornstarch, and egg white.
In a frypan, heat the oil over medium heat and brown the chicken evenly.
With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken, leaving about 2 tablespoons of... - 44.4317
About 2 1/4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine ginger, coriander, pepper; rub into chickens.
Place chickens in shallow open roasting pan.
Combine butter with grated onion, turmeric, salt, yogurt, cream; pour some over chickens.
Roast... - 42.5761
Delhi Carrot Muffins
Delhi Carrot Muffins is an amazing dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party and the guests loved it. Try this Delhi Carrot Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 42.573
Jama Masjid Style Chicken
Jama Masjid is one of the oldest mosque's situated in Delhi, India. The area around this monument is inhabited by Muslims and no doubt has some of the best foods on offer. One such dish is the lovely coal grilled chicken which is succulent and perfectly... - 40.1357
New Delhi Chicken
Place butter in 2-quart glass baking dish.
Microwave on medium for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in curry powder and ginger.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in curried butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; top... - 39.7585
1) In a saucepan, mix together milk powder, salt, curry powder.
2) Slowly stream the water in the curry powder mixture, stir to mix.
3) Place the pan on heat to simmer.
4) Add shrimps and heat thoroughly.
5) Place the toast on the serving... - 35.7585
Hard-boil the eggs, then peel them and slice them in half lengthways.
Scoop out the the yolks and place in a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients.
Blend thoroughly, then spoon this mixture back into the egg white halves. - 30.0449
New Delhi Dip
1) In a bowl, mix the yogurt, instant onion and curry together, blend well.
2) Place in the refrigerator until serving time.
3) Use as required. - 29.2894
Apple Delhi Dip
Place the cottage cheese, apple juice, curry, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a blender.
Process on low to medium speed until very smooth.
Place in a small bowl, chill, and garnish with mint before serving, if desired. - 26.1079
Delhi Recipes By Category