- » Deer Marinade
Deer Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deer marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deer marinade recipes.
Marinade For Venison Elk Or Antelope
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well.
Add meat and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 10 to 12 hours.
Drain well before cooking as desired. - 32.6681
Noisette Of Deer With Gelee De Sapin Venison Sauce
1. Prepare the marinade by heating vinegar in a skillet and add it to the wine, thyme, parsley, celery, peppercorns, bay leaf, carrot, cloves, shallot and onions
2. Marinate the meat and place inside the refrigerator for one, even two days, prior to... - 45.6153
Broiled Deer Steak
Blend all the ingredients except the steaks together.
Place the steaks in a large shallow baking pan, pour the marinade over the steaks, marinate 4-6 hours covered and refrigerated.
Broil the steaks on a charbroiler over medium coals or flame to desired... - 27.6592
Roast Haunch Of Venison
1. If the lower part of the leg is used, remove the shank bone from the venison. Place the meat in a large bowl and marinate overnight in the wine with the onion, garlic, bay leaf and juniper berries.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Remove the meat from... - 28.3148
Braised Venison A La Forestiere
Cut meat in chunks and marinate in either of the marinades for about 24 hours if you use the raw marinade or 4 hours if you use the cooked marinade.
Drain; saute in shortening to seal, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flour, and continue to cook until... - 39.778
Roast Leg Of Venison With Chestnut Sauce
Lard venison with the bacon slices.
Put meat in a deep kettle and marinate for 24 hours in the mixture of the red table wine, onion, garlic, bay, and juniper berries.
Turn several times during marinating.
Pour off marinade and reserve for basting and for the... - 41.4985
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 106.336
Ozark-style Venison Stroganoff
This ozark style vension stroganoff is a russian style deer meat recipe. Prepared with onions and mushrooms, the ozark style vension stroganoff is savory and saucy. Cooked with sour cream, the marinated vension is good over wild rice or plain rice as well. - 44.5316
Deer Marinade Recipes By Category