- » Deer
Enjoy our collection of Deer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Deer recipes.
Pan Fried Deer Heart
Join the Kettlebottom Crew as they learn how to cook deer heart! An underrated, delicious meal. - 92.7959
True Liberty- Venison Punk Rock Taco Salad
Brown the venison in a frying pan over medium heat. While the meat is browning shred the head of lettuce and place in a large bowl. Add the cooked meat, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, corn, and olives and mix well. Empty the Doritos into a separate bowl... - 67.1881
Cut meat into six pieces; pound with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
In another bowl, beat eggs with water.
Dip both sides of meat into flour, then into egg mixture.
Press... - 44.0332
Deer Meat Stifado
Soak meat in cold water overnight with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon vinegar.
Next day wash well, cut into medium-sized pieces and boil 5 minutes.
Put 2 cups fresh water in pot.
Add a garni of bay leaves, rosemary and allspice.
Next add olive... - 42.6123
Sprinkle both sides meat with salt, pepper and meat tenderizer; dredge in flour.
Cook in hot grease for 10 minutes or until meat is half done; add onion.
Simmer over low heat until deer and onion are done.
Pour off most of juice, leaving bottom of pan barely... - 39.8076
Sear roast in Dutch oven.
Combine remaining ingre- dients in saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Cover roast with sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours, turn- ing occasionally. - 34.6894
Roast Deer Witloof
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a stove-top casserole, heat oil and melt butter. Sear roast on all sides, season with salt and pepper, then cook in oven 15 minutes per pound (per 450 g) for rare meat.
– Fifteen minutes into cooking... - 32.9201
Marinade For Venison Elk Or Antelope
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well.
Add meat and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 10 to 12 hours.
Drain well before cooking as desired. - 32.6681
Glazed Corned Deer
1) In a slow cooker, place the beef and submerge in the water; cook covered on LOW for about 10-12 hrs or until tender; drain the beef and place on a broiler pan or ovenproof platter.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
3) In a small... - 28.7146
1) Insert the garlic cloves in the roast, making the holes with a knife tip, season with pepper.
2) Insert a meat thermometer and place the meat in a roasting pan, in the preheated oven at 350 Deg F for 55 min.
3) Lower the heat to 300 Deg F after... - 26.6871
Deer Recipes By Category