- » Deep Fryer
Deep Fryer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fryer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fryer recipes.
You May Also Like!
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from the bread.
Make four sandwiches with the cheese and coat lightly and evenly with flour.
Beat the egg in a shallow dish.
Dip in the sandwiches so the sides and edges are all coated.
Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 360°.
Deep fry the... - 36.6759
Deep Fried Turkey
1. Heat turkey deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
2. Remove turkey’s neck and giblets from inside turkey. Rinse inside and outside.
3. Pat the turkey dry inside and out with paper towels.
4. Pour marinade into a large cup. Insert injector... - 0
Crispy Deep-fried Sweet Banana Peppers In Thin Batter
Wonder why is banana called an aphrodisiac? Well, then you got to try Betty’s fancy fried sweet banana peppers to understand its yummy effect on your senses. This unconventional banana treat may not be very sparing on calories, but makes for a quick evening... - 87.06
Deep Fried Zucchini Roundels
If you are looking to add a touch of health to your daily meal, then this delicious side dish would make for an excellent addition. Betty uses fresh zucchini and dips them in a delicious batter to make a crispy entrée. Good enough to bring freshness to any... - 96.3594
Deep Fried Fish Sticks
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, combine oil, paprika, baking powder, egg and milk. Add flour, soda biscuits or corn flakes, and salt. Stir.
– Coat fish sticks with this mixture, then drop into deep-fryer and fry... - 30.7884
Deep Fried Crispy Noodles
Place noodles in large saucepan in enough water to cover; bring to boil.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes; drain well.
Fill deep-fat fryer half full with oil; heat to 350 Â°F.
Drop noodles into basket in oil; cook 2 minutes.
Remove from oil; drain... - 28.0343
Deep Fried Zucchini
1) Trim zucchini and cut into thin strips.
2) Sprinkle with salt and leave for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Dry zucchini well on paper towels and coat in flour.
4) In a strainer, shake to remove excess flour.
5) In a deep-fryer, heat oil, fry... - 34.4556
Deep Fried Squid
This deep fried squid is an addiction ! I love this crispy seafood fry as an appetizer with chilli sauce ! Try this deep fried squid your way and let me know how you liked it ! - 27.3561
This deep fired squid is perfect for beach parties and dinner parties if you want to serve something out of the ordinary. The squid is simply coated with seasoned flour and deep fried. Garnished with lemon wedges, the deep fried squid will definitely have you... - 35.0236
Deep Fryer Recipes By Category