- » Deep Fry Batter
Deep Fry Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fry batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fry batter recipes.
Deep Fried Thai Bananas In Coconut Batter With Vanilla Ice Cream
Exotic dessert simplified! This is the description for this Deep Fried Thai Bananas in Coconut Batter with Vanilla Ice Cream. If you have a sweet tooth and love to spend time in the kitchen, try it out. This video will guide you through the recipe. - 81.3063
Deep Fried Smelts In Batter
1. Heat fat to 370° F.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the egg and water and stir until smooth.
3. Coat smelts with batter and lower into fat. Do not crowd the fish. Fry until brown, about four minutes, turning once. Drain thoroughly... - 26.6155
Foolproof Batter For Deep Fried Vegetables
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, add flour and seasonings.
2. Gradually pour in the beer while whisking constantly with a wire whisk or fork until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate the batter for 3 to 4 hours.
4. To make crispy batter... - 34.4152
Deep Fried Shrimp Without Batter
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with sherry and salt and toss. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, tossing occasionally. Then drain.
2. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp, then reduce heat to medium. Deep-fry until bright pink, and drain on paper toweling.
3.... - 23.9546
Deep Fried Shrimp N Shells Without Batter
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact, then devein Dry well with paper toweling.
2. Heat oil. Add shrimp, then reduce heat to medium. Deep-fry until bright pink and drain on paper toweling. Transfer shrimp to a shallow bowl.
3. Mince ginger root... - 25.6737
Egg White Batter For Deep Fried Shrimp
1. Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in cornstarch and salt.
2. Combine remaining cornstarch and salt in another dish. Dredge shrimp in this; then dip in egg-white mixture to coat. - 17.864
Beer Batter For Deep Fried Fish
In warm bowl, dissolve 1 pkg.of dry yeast in 1/2 cup of warm beer.
Add 1 cup flour sifted with pinch of salt (do not need to sift Wondra flour) and stir.
Add more beer (about 1/2 cup) as needed for "stickyrun" dough.
Cover with cloth and let stand in a warm... - 30.1872
Deep Fried Battered Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Want a gourmet like side dish for a party or family gathering? Try making Deep Fried Battered Eggplant in Yogurt Sauce with the chef in the video. The recipe is very simple to make and it would surely taste delicious. The most important part of this recipe is... - 122.884
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 32.9066
Battered Fried Mushrooms Pg.22 In Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook
Are you in a mood for some crunchy-crispy battered fries - yes, this recipe video talks only about this. Super cookbook author & chef Rosalie demonstrates a easy battered mushroom fry recipe, which anyone can pep up. They are just awesome for your afternoon... - 118.847
Crispy Deep-fried Sweet Banana Peppers In Thin Batter
Wonder why is banana called an aphrodisiac? Well, then you got to try Betty’s fancy fried sweet banana peppers to understand its yummy effect on your senses. This unconventional banana treat may not be very sparing on calories, but makes for a quick evening... - 90.2342
Deep Fried Mushrooms
Trim stem ends of mushrooms 1/4 inch below caps.
If mushrooms are large, cut into halves.
Heat oil (1 inch) to 360°.
Beat remaining ingredients with hand beater until smooth.
Dip mushrooms into batter, letting excess batter drip into bowl.
Fry mushrooms, a... - 30.9011
Batter Fried Chocolate
If you like experimenting in your kitchen, you should definitely try this Batter Fried Chocolate recipe. It is an one of a kind dish, and if it comes out alright, you will be the star. Have a look! - 82.0329
Bhindi Fried In Batter
1. Wipe ladies fingers with a damp cloth and slit.
2. Grind together red chillies, pepper, turmeric, cinnamon and salt.
3. Stuff ladies fingers with ground spices.
4. Prepare a thick batter with gram flour, water, salt and soda.
5. Heat oil.
6. Dip ladies... - 39.7561
Batter Fried Zucchini Flowers
The best way to do a favor is to cook something special for that friend! Dennis's shows how to get these zucchini flowers fried to perfection, a dish he picked up from a friend. See the video for more! - 65.7176
Fried Bananas Part 1 - Preparing The Batter
This video is in 1 parts this is Fried Bananas Part 1 - Preparing the Batter. Please watch part 2 for complete recipe.Thai cuisine is rich with typical Tropical ingredients and plantain is one such ingredient. Chef Pailin shows how to make Fried Bananas using... - 99.2667
Beer Battered Fried Sole
The beer battered fried sole is going to be an culinary extravaganza for your taste buds. The beer adds on exclusivity to the sole fillets. You can use other fish too, instead of sole. Try this on a weekend afternoon to serve your seafood lover friends. They... - 126.756
Batter Fried Chicken
Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt.
Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 45 minutes.
Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well.
If desired, remove skin.
Heat salad oil to 350Â° in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Dip... - 30.3679
Hush Puppies And Fish Batter
Take a look at this simple Hush Puppies recipe, which is sure to remind you of your good old childhood days. Watch the video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet to make a marvelous appetizer in no time. Better... - 74.4748
Ultra Fabulous Batter Fried Chicken
1. Cut, trim and rinse chicken. Put it in a large bowl and set aside.
2. For brine, mix together sugar and water.
3. Pour brine over chicken. Place chicken upside down, and make sure that it is totally covered with the brine. Cover the bowl... - 0
Batter Fried Dandelion Blossoms
Loaded with taste, these Dandelion Blossoms are a plateful of temptation! Made with ingredients which are easy to procure from any grocery store. Get all set to serve these as a Side Dish today! - 42.1266
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 140.918
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 134.837
Batter Fried Chicken
1. Line a large shallow baking dish with a double thickness of paper towels.
2. In a deep bowl, with a wire whisk beat the egg and milk lightly together.
3. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder and... - 40.2638
Salt & Pepper Batter Fried Shrimp
There is a lot that can be done with shrimps. But here Tina is keeping them simple with salt and pepper as she has very fresh shrimps that has all the flavors and don’t require much added spices to make them delicious. Enjoy them on the sides with some... - 68.4239
Beer Battered Shark
Cut the shark into 1" strips.
Whip the eggs, 1 cup (250 ml) flour, beer, and baking powder together.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the shark with remaining flour.
Dip into the batter then deep fry in small batches to golden brown, reserve hot.
Once... - 31.6905
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail segments intact.
2. Prepare any of the batters given Then holding each shrimp by the tail, dip in batter to coat.
3. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp one by one (if dropped in all at once, they'll form a solid mass), or... - 20.2564
Adai Dosa And Dal Vada From Refrigerated Batter
Looking for some quick-fixes to satisfy your hunger? Try adai dosa and dal vada. Chef Bhal Dave uses quick refrigerated batter to whomp up two easy delicacies that will appease your hunger in a snap. The next time you hit for the bag of potato wafers, reach... - 75.2592
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 112.441
Battered fish is a nice example of simple meal which can be served with hush puppies or even eggs and rice. When it is served with eggs and rice it is traditional Filipino breakfast. Whichever way you serve it, everyone will enjoy it. Serve it piping hot. - 41.279
Beer Battered Onion Rings
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the beer, egg and vegetable oil. Stir this mixture into the flour mixture until it is well combined.
3. Peel 1 large onion and then cut it into 1/8... - 122.883
Courgettes In Tempura Batter
1. Wash and dry the courgettes.
2. Top and tail them and cut into neat baton shapes about 6cm in length.
3. Place the flour in a clear shallow dish.
4. Mix in the chilli powder and season with a few twists of sea salt together well.
5. Make... - 87.3605
Split Moong Dal Fritters Batter Mix Part 3
These golden-fried lentil fritters are delicious with a dollop of green mint chutney and tamarind sauce. However, if you are looking for a secret recipe to make your fritters all the more crispy, then look no further. This video recipe shows how to make... - 80.0009
Filipino Battered Prawns
Want a mouth watering seafood recipe? Try making Filipino Battered Prawns, these deep fried battered shrimps will make you hungry. It would have been an easy to make recipe if the ingredient quantities were mentioned. Nevertheless, you can try making it by... - 97.1288
Mushrooms In Batter
1) Trim the mushrooms.
2) Toss them in 2 tbsp of the flour.
3) Ina bowl, sift the remaining flour and salt and make a well in the center.
4) Add the egg and oil and with a wooden spoon mix everything, drawing the flour into the... - 43.1899
Pizza Beer Battered Cod
Pizza beer battered cod is a crisp, soft and scrumptious fried fish dish. Watch this video performed by a professional chef in such an easy way that even you can do it at home. - 112.692