- » Deep Fried Tempura
Deep Fried Tempura Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried tempura recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried tempura recipes.
The tempura is one of the most popular Japanese recipes: you just need ice cold sparkling water, a wok and very hot oil to make crispy, light fried vegetables and seafood. - 127.598
Keith's Tempura Sushi Rolls
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? This video prepares a simple sushi dish from turkey and special seasoning. Sushi, a humble but beloved dish, when made to perfection gives an absolute awesome taste, just as you want it to... - 124.703
Creamy Chicken Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay chicken strips, and cream cheese on the rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, lift it over to cover, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly, but be gently. Do not smash the rice or chicken.
4. Once... - 115.932
1. Slice egg plant, potato, and kabocha in an angle as shown in the video.
2. Trim, and discard mushroom stem. Put mushroom top in a bowl and set aside.
3. Put ice cubes in water.
4. In a ceramic bowl, pour ice cold water, and drop... - 114.539
1. Place a ceramic bowl in refrigerator.
2. Put ice cubes in the cup of cold water.
3. Take the ceramic bowl out of the refrigerator, and pour the cold water in it.
4. Throw tempura batter mix, and stir until smooth. Pop it in... - 113.983
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 111.453
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 109.977
Tempura Fried Ice Cream
1. Place a scoop of ice cream on bread. Patch it up with other bread slices as shown in the video. Do it carefully do not leave gaps for the ice cream to come out.
2. If it starts to look sloppy, grab it on to your hands and tightly squeeze to roll it... - 109.462
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 108.518
Keith's Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Keith shows you his special treat and how to transform the leftover Thanksgiving turkey into something new. These Turkey Tempura sushi rolls are made with Latin inspired sushi rice and served with a delicious Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise. - 104.204
Italian Tempura - Cooking In Manhattan With Serena
Tempura is not just a Japanese prerogative. Italians love to fry their food and they want the batter to be light and crunchy. This recipe is the best for a light and tasty tempura that you can use for vegetables and seafood. I used Acqua Ferrarelle, the real... - 103.603
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift corn flour, and plain flour.
2. Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
3. Throw salt and lightly beaten egg.
4. Add water and ice cubes in it. Stir to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil. Dip... - 102.298
Halloween Special Shrimp Tempura Udon
Shrimp Tempura Udon is a famous Japanese dish. You can make this delicious dish for Halloween or even for a party. It serves great as an appetizer. - 100.809
Restaurant Style Sushi And Tempura
If you fancy Japanese tempura and making sushi at home, you will love this restaurant style sushi and tempura recipe. It gives you an idea of how you can go about making these fancy dishes at home, if you have the required ingredients and equipments. Take a... - 99.4812
King Prawns In Tempura Batter
1. Prepare the prawns – using a sharp knife, carefully cut out any black vein you may find running along the back of the prawn. Alternately you could get it done by your fishmonger.
2. Wash the prawns under cold running water and dry on a... - 87.5133
Courgettes In Tempura Batter
1. Wash and dry the courgettes.
2. Top and tail them and cut into neat baton shapes about 6cm in length.
3. Place the flour in a clear shallow dish.
4. Mix in the chilli powder and season with a few twists of sea salt together well.
5. Make... - 85.6564
Tempura With Bread Crumbs
All those who think cooking scrumptious tempura at home is not an easy job, this video is a must watch. This video is in Filipino Language. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef shares to make a perfect dipping to go with it. - 83.0517
1. Drop shrimp into boiling, salted water to cover and bring back to boiling.
2. Reduce heat simmer, covered, 5 minutes, then drain and let it cool.
3. Cook lobster tails as the label directs, drain and cool.
4. With scissors cut shell away from meat... - 45.6734
1. Prepare seafood first.
Shrimp: Shell and devein, but leave tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Diagonally cut off a portion of tail and force out moisture with edge of knife. Make 4 or 5 deep crosswise cuts in belly and gently... - 43.4024
Spiced Tempura Parsley
1) Rinse the parsley bunches in cold water. Thoroughly dry with paper towel and separate into large sprigs.
2) In a medium bowl, add curry, cumin, cayenne, salt, black pepper and flour to combine.
3) Stir in ice water, until the batter is just... - 42.5228
Tempura Onion Rings
1) In a brown paper bag, put 1 cup of cornstarch.
2) Place the onion slices inside and thoroughly shake to coat.
3) In a large baking sheet, transfer the coated onion rings.
4) In a large bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup cornstarch, flour and 1... - 41.4555
Avocado Tempura With Coriander And Lime
1. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Form a well in the center and pour in the ice water all at once. Whisk briskly to form a smooth batter.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.... - 34.4419
1) In a deep saucepan, heat about 3 inches oil to 350 °F for deep frying.
2) Dredge the fish and vegetable pieces in the tempura batter, drain, then coat lightly with the crushed potato chips.
3) Deep fry the fish and vegetables in batches for about... - 33.7395
Combine all batter ingredients and set aside for 1/2 hour to thicken.
Thinly slice your choice of vegetables or cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving mushrooms, squash blossoms, tiger lilies and parsley sprigs whole. Pat vegetables dry, then dip into batter and... - 33.545
1. Shell shrimps carefully, leaving on tails; remove vein down back; dry shrimps on paper toweling.
2. Combine the flour, salt, sugar, ginger and eggs in a medium-size bowl; beat until smooth; stir in water (batter will be medium-thin). Chill at least 2... - 32.9951
How To Make Sushi - Tempura Sea Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay cucumber and crab sticks on the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Spread tuna salad on top.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
5. Once done,... - 0