- » Deep Fried T Bone
Deep Fried T Bone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried t bone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried t bone recipes.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Bones
Step I: Add 4 tablespoons of cornstarch, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to chicken bones or chicken.
All pieces should be evenly coated with thick damp paste.
Heat deep fat fryer or enough oil (3 cups) to 375 degrees.
Drop in chicken.Pieces will float when... - 42.7925
Stuffed Deep Fried Chicken Wings
To bone chicken wings, bend both wing joints of 1 wing in opposite directions to loosen bones and tendons.
Using very sharp knife, cut ring around top of largest bone (one that separates from body of bird).
Using thumbs, pry and separate skin and meat down... - 42.8151
Deep Fried Marinated Fish
This Deep Fried Marinated Fish recipe though not very colorful is healthy as well as taste-bud pleasing. This Deep Fried Marinated Fish dish will sound very delish if you really do like marinated fish. Worth your effort! - 36.0849
These crispy brown pieces of deep fried chicken are utterly delicious ! Gorge on these irresistible chunks of meat with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep-Fried Chicken are welcome ! - 39.3065
Deep Fried Curried Chicken
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
In a bowl combine flour, salt, ginger, and pepper; mix well.
Stir together eggs and 2 tablespoons water.
Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients all at once; mix well.
Dip chicken in flour mixture, swirling to coat... - 41.9854
Deep Fried Chicken With Walnuts
The Deep Fried Chicken With Walnuts is a delightfully tasty dish. I served this chicken preparation for an elaborate family dinner last month and all my relatives loved it! Try this wonderful Deep Fried Chicken With Walnuts recipe! - 45.4728
Deep Fried Carp With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Clean and scale the fish.
2) Carefully remove the flesh from both sides of the fish, keeping the head, backbone and tail intact.
3) Leave the skin on the fish fillets but remove all bones carefully.
4) On a chopping board, put the fish... - 44.6899
Deep Fried Pork Chops
Deep Fried Pork Chops is an amazingly simple pork preparation that you will get hooked to in no time. The marinated pork when fried becomes an impossibly addictive dish! Try making the Deep Fried Pork Chops Triangles! I am sure you will be bowled over! - 45.1847
Red Cooked Deep Fried Squab
Yumm, this Red Cooked Deep Fried Squab is amazingly delicious. Part of the reason why I love this Red Cooked Deep Fried Squab dish might be because I adore Squab. Check it out today! - 32.575
Deep Fried Cod Fillet Sandwich
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 102.953
Deep-fried Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Comhine the ingredients for the frying batter and allow to stand for 1 hour.
Dip the chicken strips in the batter and deep fry in oil at 400Â°F a few strips at a time until light golden in color and the chicken is done.
Use a deep-fat thermometer and... - 41.8335
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken in about 36 bite-size pieces and mix with salt, pepper and sherry.
Beat egg whites just until foamy, add cornstarch and beat gently until smooth.
Dip chicken in egg-white mixture and coat with walnuts.
Heat oil to 350°F on frying thermometer and... - 41.2352
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 46.2497
Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab
Just the aroma of this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab will transport you all the way to China. If you are planning a home cooked Chinese dinner, you can very well have this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab in your menu. Delicious indeed! - 38.9067
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 39.5807
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken into 1" chunks.
Pour rice wine into a large bowl. Flatten green onions and ginger root with the flat side of a cleaver and add to bowl. Add salt, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well.
Add chicken to bowl, toss to coat well, and let marinate for at... - 33.4373
Chicory With Bone Marrow
Take off the outside leaves, and wipe the chicory with a cloth.
Put the chicory into a saucepan, with fat, add salt, pepper, grated nutmeg, castor sugar and lemon juice.
Cover the saucepan with a deep plate which fits well and seals it hermetically (a soup... - 30.1975
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 140.918
Mash the butter with the chopped parsley and lemon juice .Shape into a roll and chill.
Season the flour and lightly coat the fish.
Beat the eggs in a shallow dish.
Spread the bread crumbs on a plate.
Dip the fish into the egg so that it covers both sides.
Dip... - 43.3983
Mississippi Fried Chicken With Brown Gravy
1) In a saucepan, heat oil over low heat and stir in 2 tablespoon of flour.
2) Cook for 4 minutes, stirring continuously to avoid lumps and burning.
3) Stir in the hot stock, stirring until desired consistency is obtained.
4) Season to taste... - 40.8269
Korean Food: Mini Fried Chicken (미니 양념치킨)
Looking for a super bowl party appetizer but want something different? This recipe of Korean style mini fried chicken with a sweet and mildly spiced sauce is the perfect finger food for game nights and to accompany chilled beer. Aeri uses bite sized pieces... - 137.994
Fried Whole Turkey
Here is a mind blowing video that uses special kind of equipments for deep frying a whole marinated turkey. The video is extremely impressive and a great recipe of a special occasion. Try out this fantastic recipe but surely with all the special equipments it... - 143
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 145.458
Deep South Hopping John
Soak peas overnight in the water.
Fry bacon and onion until onion is brown.
Add soaked peas, liquid and all remaining ingredients, except rice, then reduce heat and cover.
Simmer until peas are almost tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Add rice, cover and cook... - 32.9018
Best Chicken Kiev
Place chicken, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Pound out from center with meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness.
Sprinkle chicken with parsley and onion; season with salt.
Cut butter into 8 sticks, each about 2 1/2 inches... - 40.0181
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces. Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch; drain well. Reheat... - 29.0161
Italian Breaded Lamb Chops
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper... - 45.1032
Chicken Chinese Egg Rolls
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Lay one skin diagonally in front of you; spread small amount of filling in strip across center to within 1/2 inch of points.
Fold skin into an envelope by bringing up bottom point, then folding in points from each side.
Roll up,... - 33.5162
Flake the fish and remove any skin or bones.
Mash the potatoes with the cream and butter until smooth.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and blend with the fish, parsley and seasoning.
With floured hands, shape the mixture into eight round, flat patties.
Chill for... - 38.7892
Cook fish, remove skin and bones and mash.
Beat egg yolks until light and thick, then add flour,, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and fish.
Fold in whites of eggs beaten until stiff.
rop by tablespoons into1 hot deep fat (360° to 370°F.) and fry until... - 33.2353
Golden Chicken Nuggets
1) Cut the chicken into pieces measuring 1- x 1 ½ inches. Set pieces aside.
2) Combine together flour, salt, sesame seeds, egg and water and mix well.
3) Dip the chicken pieces into the batter and fry in hot oil, of about 375 degrees... - 39.3733
1. Cut butter or margarine into 12 equal-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing the chicken, for butter should be very cold.
2. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones. Place each half, with boned-side up,... - 33.2599
1) Bone and skin chicken breast. Keep aside the bones for stock.
2) Chop breast meat finely.
3) Wash, skin and de-vein the prawns. Chop finely.
4) To prepare batter: In a bowl sift flour, cornflour and salt.
5) Add water and make into... - 46.517
Honey And Mint Lamb Cutlets
Honey and Mint Lamb cutlets is the perfect meat dish to make and carry for a Labor Day picnic. It remains juicy and flavorful even after going cold due to the egg and bread coating. Marinate it overnight and fry in the morning, no extra efforts needed. - 46.9345
Paper Wrapped Chicken
First, make the marinade.
Put all the ingredients into a shallow bowl and mix until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and stir them gently until they are thoroughly basted.
Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour, turning and... - 37.594
Fish And Chips
Peel the potatoes and cut into chips (french fries).
Soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
Wipe the fish.
Season the flour and lightly coat the fish.
To make the batter, sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Add yolks, oil and water to flour and beat... - 42.6672
Cheesy Fish Croquettes
Place the fish fillets in a large skillet with the milk.
Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes till fish is tender.
Lift fish out of milk.
Discard skin and any bones, then mash flesh.
Reserve fish and milk.
Peel and finely chop the... - 41.6614
Fish Balls With Lemon
1) In a saucepan, simmer milk by adding bay leaf.
2) Add the fish in simmering milk to cook.
3) Drain the fish and remove the skin and bones. Flake with a fork.
4) In a bowl, add the flaked fish, potato and hard boiled eggs with sufficient beaten egg... - 46.8277
Cut chicken in long strips about 1/2 inch wide.
Mix flour, salt and pepper together.
Dust chicken with seasoned flour, dip in beaten egg then coat with bread crumbs.
Place in refrigerator to chill.
To make Red-Pepper Sauce, melt butter in a small... - 43.6521
Chicken Cutlets & Fingers (bettyskitchenfare)
Win your children's hearts with this Homemade Chicken Cutlets and Fingers recipe. It is easy to make, economical, fresh and healthier without any preservatives. How cool is that? Have a look at this video and learn this all time favorite dish. - 141.682
Chicken Apricot Fondue
Combine sour cream, jam, and mustard.
Combine pancake mix, sugar, and ginger.
Add milk; beat smooth.
Pour oil into metal fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat over range to 375°.
Add 1 tea spoon salt.
Transfer cooker to... - 39.8694
Mash the boiled potatoes with the milk and butter.
Drain canned salmon and discard skin and bones.
Mash flesh and add to potatoes.
Squeeze juice from one of the lemons.
Add to salmon with seasoning to taste.
Mix well and bind with one of the eggs.
Lightly... - 43.5382
Squid And Green Peppers
1. Prepare the squid by cleaning first.
2. Discard head, transparent back bone and the ink bag.
3. Wash thoroughly under cold running water.
4. Pat dry cleaned squids with paper towels.
5. Peel off the thin skin of the squid.
6. Cut the flesh... - 44.7344
Chicken And Ham Rous
1 Remove skin and bone chicken breasts. Place each breast and the small underfillets on a board and cover with foil. Using a rolling pin, press out each chicken piece thinly. Partly cover each breast with the fillet to make an even rectangular shape. Sprinkle... - 36.026
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the whole egg and gradually beat in milk.
Stir in drained sweetcorn and leave batter to stand.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut each chicken breast in half and coat with... - 42.4074
Murghi Ke Tikone
1)In a large wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, 1/4 cup ghee and water to make medium dough.
3)Divide into 6 portions, flatten and roll out each into a thin disc and then cut it into half. Cover with damp... - 46.2706
1. Blend butter, garlic, rosemary, pepper and parsley.
2. On a waxed paper for the mixture to a patty. Make it 3/4 inch thick.
3. Place the mixture in the freezer, till it gets firm.
4. Flatten the chicken breasts with a knife. Make the chicken... - 45.1092
Smoked Haddock Beignets
1. Peel and finely chop the shallot.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan and, add the chopped shallot, bay leaf and peppercorns and lower in the smoked haddock.
3. Place the saucepan on the hob and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Turn down the heat... - 89.124
Thai Stuffed Chicken Wings
You can find these stuffed chicken wings in Thai's restaurants, if you want to go out waste your $$$$ on gas and tips.Or you can can make your own. - 92.4881
Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings
These Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings are definitely the next sticky wings you have to try. Inspired by Ike's Sticky Wings from Pok Pok in Portland Oregon, I wanted to make my own version of a finger licking, bone sucking wing dish. The Vietnamese... - 133.507
Aromatic And Crispy Duck
1. To prepare the duck remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
2. Split the duck in half down the backbone.
3. In a bowl mix all the marinade ingredients.
4. Rub the salt all over both sides and marinate in a dish with... - 44.828
1. In a heavy 3- to 4-quart saucepan combine the chicken breasts, 1 teaspoon of the salt and water to cover the chicken by at least 1 inch and add more water if necessary.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat, meanwhile skimming off the foam and scum that... - 44.9623
1. Prepare seafood first.
Shrimp: Shell and devein, but leave tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Diagonally cut off a portion of tail and force out moisture with edge of knife. Make 4 or 5 deep crosswise cuts in belly and gently... - 45.3932
Cut butter or margarine into 12 even-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones.
Place each half, boned side up, between waxed paper... - 40.1262
The sprigs should be young and fresh and with a little stalk attached.
They should be bone dry, otherwise they will make an unmerciful splash in the hot fat.
Put them in a wire basket and lower gently into the smoking fat.
They make a frightful noise when... - 26.0436
Fried Cow Heel
Wash and blanch the heels, and simmer gently in stock or water until the bones can be easily separated from the meat—about 3 hr Remove the bones and press the meat between 2 plates until cold.
Then cut into pieces about 1 1/2 in square.
Dip the pieces into... - 34.4938
Batter Fried Chicken Breasts
Divide each chicken breast in half to make 12 to 16 pieces.
Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
Mix egg and milk in shallow bowl or pie dish.
Add flour; mix until very smooth.
Dip each chicken piece in batter; dredge generously in flour.
Put 4 or 5... - 35.4768
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Using kitchen shears, cut off wing tips, cutting at the joint.
Reserve tips for use at another time.
Divide sections at joint.
At center of each section, cut to the bone all the way around, then make 5 cuts lengthwise through chicken meat and skin from each... - 33.5033
Fried Chicken Divine
Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips.
Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
Dip chicken strips into buttermilk, then roll in seasoned flour.
Heat oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet until drop of water added to fat sizzles.
Add chicken strips and fry until... - 34.786
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin strips then into fine dice.
Shell and devein prawns, rub prawns thoroughly with salt and cornflour, rinse under cold running water, drain and pat dry, cut prawns into small cubes.
Combine pork, prawns,... - 42.416
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip chicken strips into buttermilk, then roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet until drop of water added to fat sizzles.
3. Add chicken strips and fry... - 25.2359
Fried Chicken With Nori
Bone chicken breast, remove skin and slice breast into three or four strips.
Cut those strips into 1 1/2" pieces and marinate.
Let stand 20 - 30 minutes.
Cut nori into thirds and then into 1/2" pieces.
Roll marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch and bind each... - 35.931
Fried Chicken Slices With Lemon Sauce
Cut chicken into thin slices 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with the ingredients listed above.
Mix the combined seasoning sauce in a bowl.
Mix the 6 Tbs tapioca starch and 3 Tbs water chestnut flour on a plate.
Coat each piece of... - 40.726
Fried Yellow Perch Lake Erie Style
Try this alluring Fried Yellow Perch Lake Erie Style recipe. An easily prepared seafood recipe, this Fried Yellow Perch Lake Erie Style is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 38.953
Soy Fluorinated Fried Chicken Nuggets
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
To prepare marinade, in bowl combine soy sauce; dry sherry, sake, or mirin; gingerroot; garlic; and sugar.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature; stir once or twice.
Roll the chicken pieces in... - 38.8838
Pekin Fried Chicken
1. Take 2 self sealing plastic bags and add buttermilk in equal amounts in both. Place 3 chicken breasts in each and secure the tops by sealing them. Turn the bags so that an even coating is formed. Place in the refrigerator for3 hours, turning... - 39.7654
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Vegetable
1 Divide noodles into four portions. Deep-fry each portion in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2 Cut chicken meat into strips. Heat wok, add 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil and stir-fry chicken and shrimp with garlic. Add bamboo shoot,... - 29.0361
Fish Fry Punjabi
1. Scale and clean fish skin and remove bones. Wash well.
2. Cut into 7.5 cm.x3.5 em. (approx 3" x 1 1/2") pieces.
3. Grind spices (onions to garam masala) and smear over the tish.
4. set aside for about 3 hours.
5. Deep fry lightly. Remove and drain.
6. When... - 40.6342
Summer Special Fish Fry
When summer is in the air, what better way to enjoy your chilled beer than a plate full of fried fish. Whether you have got nice bluegills, crappies or perch, you can happily use the 'catch of the day' to make crispy, juicy fries at home. A summertime... - 94.5083
Fried Fish With Sweet-sour Sauce
Split the fish and bone it; leave the head and tail on, if desired.
Sprinkle with the onions, 1 teaspoon ginger,the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, Ac'cent, sherry, and pepper.
Rub into the fish and let stand 1/2 hour.
Roll in the cornstarch and let stand 5... - 36.3404
Fried Chicken With Crab Sauce
Thoroughly rub the chicken breasts with mixture of sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour, the 1 teaspoon salt, five spice powder, and dry mustard.
Cover chicken and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch... - 40.8541
Fried Chicken With Fresh Coriander And Lemon
1. Prepare the chicken by cutting it into strips.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onion with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, dried chillies, salt to taste... - 33.4933
Fried Ginger Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry. Place in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with the salt and rosemary; add water; cover.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
3. While chicken cooks, make Ginger Batter.
4. Remove chicken from pan;... - 27.6076
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1 Divide noodles into four portions. Deep-fry each portion in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2 Cut chicken meat into strips. Heat wok, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil and stir-fry chicken and shrimp with garlic. Add bamboo shoot,... - 39.8312
Fried Whole Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Make several diagonal cuts almost touching the bone on both sides of the fish.
Rub the scallion, ginger, salt, and wine mixture all over the fish, inside the belly and into the slashes.
Let the fish stand at room... - 41.9898
Quick Fried Chicken
1. Combine the kosher salt and water. Place the chicken into the saltwater and soak for 4 hours. Drain on racks, and then transfer the chicken pieces to a container with the buttermilk. Soak 4 hours more (or, for best results, overnight).
2. Whisk together... - 32.9514
Crumbed Fried Chicken Rolls
1. Cut the butter or margarine into 12 even-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
2.Pull skin from the chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones. Place each half, boned side up, between... - 29.7643
Fried Rice With Meats
Heat half the oil in a large saucepan.When it is hot, add the rice and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until it becomes opaque.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer the rice gently for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour over the water and return... - 38.9006
Lay filet down on a board, with the fleshy side up.
Using a sharp, thin-bladed knife, score the filet lengthwise and crosswise, cutting partway through the flesh with a sawing motion in parallel cuts approximately 1/4 inch apart.
Do not cut all the way... - 36.7395
Batter Fried Chicken & Ham Rolls
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone, then cut each half into 9 even pieces. Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
2. Top each with a... - 30.202
Lemon Brined Fried Chicken
1. In a very large pot, combine 1 quart of the water with 1 cup of the salt and the honey, bay leaves, garlic, peppercorns, rosemary, thyme and parsley. Add the lemon zest, juice and halves and bring to a simmer, stirring until the salt is dissolved. Let... - 33.2946
Stir Fried Chicken Salad
Stir Fried Chicken Salad has a very nice taste. The Stir Fried Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers must try Stir Fried Chicken Salad. - 43.0037
Fried Chicken With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set aside.
Skin and bone chicken; cut in pieces roughly 2 inches square.
Pound chicken lightly with the back of a cleaver or heavy knife so each piece is of uniform thickness.
In a bowl, combine soy, water, the 1 tablespoon cornstarch,... - 41.2028
Stir Fried Strips Of Lamb With Peppers And Pineapple
1. Trim the lamb of any excess fat and cut it into strips about 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and 5 cm / 2 in long. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add to the lamb the ground coriander, cumin, mango powder, pineapple juice, chilli sauce, garlic, ginger, turmeric and salt to... - 33.7571
Chicken And Walnut Stir Fry
ln a medium-size bowl, beat the egg white, sherry, cornstarch, salt, and black pepper until smooth.
Add the chicken and stir to coat.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30... - 43.2061
Pineapple Sesame Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. Put the egg whites in a bowl.
2. Mix in it cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and 1-tablespoon cold water.
3. Allow it to stand for 5 hours or more, if possible for overnight.
4. Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle on it with... - 41.705
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 46.5112
Fried Fish With Sweet Sour Sauce
1) Split the fish and the bone it, leaving the head and the tail on, if desired.
2) In a bowl, make a mixture of the onions, 1 teaspoon of ginger, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, Ac-€™cent, sherry and pepper.
3) Rub the onion mixture into the... - 44.2469
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.9011
Sesame Chicken Chinese Style
Cut the chicken thighs in half across the bone.
Marinate them in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and enough cornstarch to make a thick sauce for 1 hour.
Add the sesame seeds.
Deep-fry pieces in peanut oil at 375° until lightly browned. - 27.7706
Chicken A La Kiev
1. Place the chicken breasts between pieces of waxed paper and pound until thin with a mallet or the flat side of a butcher knife. Do not split the flesh. Remove the waxed paper.
2. Cut the butter into six finger-shaped pieces. Place a piece in the middle of... - 30.0468
Sizzling Rice Soup
Combine rice and water in heavy frying pan and let stand at least 1 hour.
Bring to boil, uncovered, over high heat, lower heat slightly and boil until water evaporates.
Cover with a tight lid, reduce heat to its lowest and cook 1-1/2 hours, or until the crust... - 43.1748
Macuto Chicken is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Macuto Chicken recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.6679
Cut the butter or margarine into 12 even length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
Pull skin from the chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones.
Place each half, boned side up, between... - 40.4973
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved salmon liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion,... - 41.5215
Ginger Crisp Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Place in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with the salt and rosemary; add water; cover.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 1 hour.
While chicken cooks, make Ginger Batter.
Remove chicken from pan; pull off... - 36.1519