Deep Fried Steak is a delicious steak recipe mainly prepared with round steak, buttermilk, tabasco sauce, all-purpose flour, and milk. The very basic preparation of deep fried steak include coating the steak with the ... More »
Want an easy and delicious chicken recipe to try at home? Scott shows us his version of Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy. He has shown the recipe in great detail except for the dry rub recipe which he has shown in some other video. It’s worth... - 113.793
If you are bored of fried chicken, try making Country Fried Pork Steak with Chef Dave. His recipe for Country Fried Pork Steak is same a fried chicken, just season with a variety of seasoning, flour and deep fry. They are as good as fried chicken. So, for the... - 93.4177
1. Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters, then cut each quarter into 4 long wedges. In large bowl, combine potatoes with enough cold water to cover. Refrigerate potatoes at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
2. Drain potatoes; transfer to paper towel-lined... - 26.1249
Make a rather thin batter of flour and water, season well with salt and pepper.
Melt sufficient clarified fat or dripping in a frying-pan to form a layer about J in deep.
Wipe the fish, dip each piece separately in the batter, place these at once in the hot... - 25.8842
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 375Â° in deep fat fryer or kettle, if fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Stir together flour, salt and pepper, coat fish with flour mixture; dip into eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
Fry in deep fat about 4... - 29.5433
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, whisk together blue cheese and butter. Place in the fridge to set.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter, saute onions for 3 minutes till they turn soft and transluscent. Add in... - 44.2007
Use 2 pounds fresh or frozen fish fillets, steaks, or pan-dressed fish.
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut into 6 portions.
Combine 1 beaten egg and 2 tablespoons water.
Combine 1 1/4 cups fine saltine cracker crumbs and dash pepper.
Dip fish into egg, then roll in... - 30.5649
1. In different containers place – flour, buttermilk and corn flakes.
2. Coat the cubed steak with flour, followed by buttermilk and cornflakes. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan at medium – high flame. Add in the butter, pork sausage, onion, flour and... - 0
In this video Barry attempts to make a mini scaled down version of steak, onion rings and chips. The food will then be served up on a small china plate approximately the size of a tangerine segment.
Will it work and more importantly how will it taste all in a... - 0
1) Cut the steak in four pieces and make incisions in each piece with a sharp knife.
2) Close the incisions with a skewer.
3) Take a deep-bottomed fry pan, melt butter, and deep fry the steaks.
4) Serve hot, topped with extra... - 32.4176