- » Deep Fried Smelt
Deep Fried Smelt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried smelt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried smelt recipes.
1. Heat the oil.
2. Wash and dry the smelts. Place the flour on a plate and roll the smelts in it. Then plunge them into hot oil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain well.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the parsley. Serve this sauce with the smelts. - 23.2817
Deep Fried Smelts
1 Wash and dry the smelts. Place them in an earthenware dish. Sprinkle with the sea salt. Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2 Mix the breadcrumbs and cream in a bowl. Crack an egg and separate the yolk from the white. Add the yolk to the bowl and mix... - 41.7435
Deep Fried Smelts In Batter
1. Heat fat to 370° F.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the egg and water and stir until smooth.
3. Coat smelts with batter and lower into fat. Do not crowd the fish. Fry until brown, about four minutes, turning once. Drain thoroughly... - 28.5988
Clean the smelts, leaving on the heads and tails; rinse and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, shake in a bag with flour; dip in a mixture of the egg and water; roll in crumbs.
Let stand about 15 minutes.
Fry smelts without crowding in heated fat 3 to 4... - 28.0994
Fried Smelts has an unlikely taste. The fish and eggs give the Fried Smelts a thrilling taste. Fried Smelts is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 28.0212
Fried Marinated Smelt
In a heavy plastic food-storage bag, combine vinegar, water, garlic, onion, bay leaf, oregano, cumin and pepper.
Rinse smelt; pat dry with paper towels.
Place smelt in bag with marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag; refrigerate 4 hours or longer, turning... - 43.5476
Drain smelts as dry as possible on paper towels.
Mix eggs, milk, and seasonings in a bowl.
Mix flour and bread crumbs together on a large piece of wax paper.
Dip each smelt in the liquid and then in crumbs.
Heat fat in skillet.
Add smelts, cooking them until... - 37.54
Have you ever tried thee Fried smelts ? Let me tell you they are strongly addictive ! Try the Smelts out for a snack with your favorite dip and tell me how you liked them! - 41.8636
Dredge smelts in flour.
Place milk, eggs and olive oil in large bowl; beat together until well combined.
Dip smelts in milk mixture then roll in crushed cracker crumbs.
Heat half of oil in deep skillet until hot (about 375°F or 180°C).
Carefully add half of... - 36.8814
– In a deep fryer, heat oil to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Pat smelts dry with paper towel. Dip smelts in milk, dredge with flour, then shake off excess flour.
– Drop smelts into deep fryer and cook until golden. Let stand to drain on paper towel and... - 30.9491
Fried Smelts With Herbed Butter
For Herbed Butter: Beat butter in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in parsley, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Let stand covered at room temperature 30 minutes to blend flavors.
For Fried Smelts: Cut off heads of smelts with knife; discard.
Cut... - 42.6591
Fried Smelts With Herb Butter
Fried Smelts With Herb Butter is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Fried Smelts With Herb Butter; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 46.0496
1. Split, clean and remove heads from fresh smelts, or thaw frozen smelts. Pour beer over smelts in a large bowl; cover with transparent wrap; chill at least 1 hour.
2. Melt enough shortening, or pour in enough oil, to make a 1-inch depth in a skillet; heat... - 29.2038
Hot And Spicy Smelt Fish
Its also known as choto macch er chachra (spicy small fish). Smelt fish is usually available in Chinese market; you can substitute with any other small fish. - 41.4574
1) Split, clean and remove the heads from the fresh smelts. If using frozen ones, thaw them.
2) Transfer the smelts into a large bowl. Pour beer over it and cover with a plastic wrap. Let chill for at least 1 hour.
3) In a skillet, melt... - 38.9024
Marinated Spicy Fresh Water Smelts
1) Prepare the smelts, rinse well and pat dry; season with salt and pepper, dust lightly with the flour.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep- fry the the fish in 3 inches of vegetable oil at 340 Deg F until golden... - 38.576
Bigne Di Pesci Misti
1) Preheat the oven to 250F. Line a large, shallow baking dish with kitchen paper.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir in warm water, 3 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt. Blend to get a smooth and creamy mixture. Do not over blend.
3) Allow the... - 44.2164
Fish N Chips
Cut fillets into about 3x2-inch pieces.
If necessary, pat fish dry with paper towels.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For chips, cut the potatoes lengthwise into about 3/8-inch-wide strips.
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a 3-quart saucepan or deep-fat fryer... - 38.3307
1. Rinse all fish under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. On a large piece of wax paper or flat plate, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge fish in seasoned flour.
2. In a deep-fat fryer or large saucepan, heat oil to 350° on a deep-fat... - 30.849