Seasoned Potato Wedge
- » Deep Fried Seasoned Potato Wedge
Deep Fried Seasoned Potato Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried seasoned potato wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried seasoned potato wedge recipes.
Deep Fried Potato Wedges
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Deep-Fried Potato Wedges. These are Russett potatoes that are boiled in water and chilled overnight, and then cut into wedges for deep-frying. - 118.735
Crispy Golden Potato Wedges
This recipe is a hot favorite of all the kids. A very good variation from the fries, these wedges are filling as well as flavorsome. The mixed herbs and spices gives it an edge. - 0
This delicious dish is sure to become one among your favorite dishes. - 38.5313
Deep-fried Fillet Of Cod In Beer Batter
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 88.0348
1. Peel potatoes and trim into even sizes ovals.
2. Cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch thick
3. Drop them in a large basin of cold water and soak for 20 minutes.
4. Pour sufficient oil into a deep fat fryer or a large frying pan and heat over high... - 33.8582
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain thoroughly and dice the bacon.
3) In the skillet drippngs, add the steak, stir and cook until it is no more pink,
4) In a large bowl, combine the steak, mashed potato,... - 45.6161
Fish And Chips
Peel the potatoes and cut into chips (french fries).
Soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
Wipe the fish.
Season the flour and lightly coat the fish.
To make the batter, sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Add yolks, oil and water to flour and beat... - 45.2551
Mash the boiled potatoes with the milk and butter.
Drain canned salmon and discard skin and bones.
Mash flesh and add to potatoes.
Squeeze juice from one of the lemons.
Add to salmon with seasoning to taste.
Mix well and bind with one of the eggs.
Lightly... - 43.6483
Bacon And Mushroom Frittata
1. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Chop the parsley.
4. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and finely slice.
5. Grate the Parmesan cheese.
6. Break the eggs into a tea cup, then... - 87.4076
Chili In Potato Shell
Stir about 1/2 the egg into potatoes, and mold mixture into nest shape in greased deep pie dish (for free-standing nest, use greased removable bottom of round cake tin).
Brush surface with remaining egg, and sprinkle with flakes.
Bake 15Ã¢â‚¬â€ 20... - 44.3618
Fried Codfish In Garlic Sauce
This fried codfish in garlic sauce is one of my favorite fried fish recipes. Not only because I love the taste of cod but also as the garlic sauce compliments the fried cod so very well. Coated with seasoned flour, it is fried to a beautiful golden brown and... - 37.6706
Fresh Fish Cakes
Cover the fish with milk or milk and water (the amount will depend on the size of your fillets).
Add a little seasoning and poach until only just cooked.
Peel and boil the potatoes (or do the reverse).
Dry over a low heat for a few minutes, mash then beat in... - 45.0159
Eggs With Black Beans & Plantains
Prepare Red Chile Puree; set aside.
Prepare Refried Black Beans and Fried Plantains.
Spoon beans equally onto 8 warm plates and top each portion with an egg; arrange plantains alongside.
Spoon chile puree over eggs; then sprinkle with cheese.
Offer lime... - 31.7323
Old Grange Delicious Dishes
Chef Tony Clark, of Old Grange by Tony Clark, in Cape May New Jersey, makes several of his favorite steak items from the menu of his restaurant.Victor Orsini talks about the convenience of getting quality meat & seafood delivered to your home. Sommelier... - 124.832
Saint Paddy's Classic Corned Beef Dinner
1) Under running water, rinse the corned-beef and place it in a large, deep pot.
2) Cover completely with cold water and over high flame, bring to a boil. Skim off any scum that tends to rise to the surface during the boiling process.
3) Bring the heat... - 44.8421
Minty Salmon And Broccoli Frittata
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a large pan, boil the potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender.
3) Add the broccoli pieces during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
4) Drain the vegetables thoroughly and slice the potatoes into chunks.
5) In a... - 39.4448
Salt Cod Croquettes
1. Soak the cod in cold water for 24 hours. Rinse well under running water. Drain.
2. Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes in salted water. Peel them.
3. In a saucepan filled with boiling water, poach the cod fillets for 2 minutes. Drain, remove the bones and... - 36.5759
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into large pieces. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes in salted water. Drain and pass through the fine mesh of a vegetable mill. Add the butter, milk, nutmeg, 1 egg and the shrimps to the puree. Season and mix well. If the puree is too... - 31.8635
Scandinavian Salmon Stew With Dill
1. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet or pot
2. Heat the pot over medium heat
3. Add the bacon fry until crisp.
4. Drain bacon on paper towels and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, to the bacon fat add the onions, leek and shallots and sauté until... - 45.8718
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Sea Bass In Sesame Sauce
Try this Sea Bass In Sesame Sauce. An easily prepared recipe, this Sea Bass In Sesame Sauce is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 45.4799
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.7009