- » Deep Fried Puff
Deep Fried Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried puff recipes.
Deep Fried Crab Puffs
Stir together biscuit mix, cheese, and onion.
Shred crab and stir into cheese mixture.
Beat together egg, water, Worcestershire, and hot pepper seasoning.
Stir into crab mixture just until blended.
In a deep pan, heat about 1 1/2 inches oil to 375° on a... - 45.745
Deep Fried Mutton Puffs
Cut mutton into 24 slices about 2 x 4 cm. and 1/2 cm. thick.
Marinate slices for 5 minutes in a mixture of salt, wine, pepper, MSG, scallions and ginger.
Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Beat in flour, cornstarch mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil... - 37.5114
Deep Fried Puffs
Prepare dough as directed for Strawberry Cream Puffs.
Heat deepfat cooking oil to 375Â° F. and gently drop teaspoonfuls of dough into the oil.
Lightly brown both sides.
Serve with jam or fruit syrup. - 15.6927
You May Also Like!
Malaysian Chicken Puffs
All of you who enjoy Malaysian cooking have to try this recipe. These puffs look really delicious. You will enjoy watching the video as the chef explains all the steps so clearly and nicely. - 102.687
Cheddar Cheese Puffs
Put the water and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to melt the butter.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne and stir until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Remove from the heat and beat in the cheese and eggs.
Drop spoonsful of the... - 30.6077
Mustard Flavored Cheese Puffs
1. Combine cheese, breadcrumbs, egg yolks, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper (a). Mix well.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the cheese mixture (b).
3. Shape mixture into small, walnut sized, balls. Roll in extra breadcrumbs (c).
4. Deep fry,... - 31.6064
Here is a great recipe for Nut Puffs. A simple snack which can be served as a midday munchie! Filled with the goodness of walnuts, the sugar in it gives it just the right sweetness. Try these and let me know how they turned out for you! - 50.1813
Puff Puris (pooris) - Indian Bread
If you're looking for the recipe of the Indian fried puri, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make puff puris. They can be served with chhole curry or any other curry. They look so yummy and tempting. So don't forget to check out the video. - 94.9167
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.4239
1)In a wide bowl, add in the maida flour.
2)Pour in 2 tablespoons of oil and water to make a pliable dough.
3)Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
4)In a saucepan, cook the mutton keema with 1/2 tsp salt,... - 44.3168
St Joseph's Cream Puffs
1) In a saucepan, add butter and water.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Quickly add the flour and combine thoroughly by keeping the heat at low.
4) Prepare a ball from the mixture.
5) Add salt by... - 39.8423