- » Deep Fried Puff
Deep Fried Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried puff recipes.
Deep Fried Crab Puffs
Stir together biscuit mix, cheese, and onion.
Shred crab and stir into cheese mixture.
Beat together egg, water, Worcestershire, and hot pepper seasoning.
Stir into crab mixture just until blended.
In a deep pan, heat about 1 1/2 inches oil to 375° on a... - 46.2428
Deep Fried Mutton Puffs
Cut mutton into 24 slices about 2 x 4 cm. and 1/2 cm. thick.
Marinate slices for 5 minutes in a mixture of salt, wine, pepper, MSG, scallions and ginger.
Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Beat in flour, cornstarch mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil... - 39.7101
Deep Fried Puffs
Prepare dough as directed for Strawberry Cream Puffs.
Heat deepfat cooking oil to 375Â° F. and gently drop teaspoonfuls of dough into the oil.
Lightly brown both sides.
Serve with jam or fruit syrup. - 17.2998
You May Also Like!
Cheddar Cheese Puffs
Put the water and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to melt the butter.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne and stir until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Remove from the heat and beat in the cheese and eggs.
Drop spoonsful of the... - 32.468
Malaysian Chicken Puffs
All of you who enjoy Malaysian cooking have to try this recipe. These puffs look really delicious. You will enjoy watching the video as the chef explains all the steps so clearly and nicely. - 112.264
Mustard Flavored Cheese Puffs
1. Combine cheese, breadcrumbs, egg yolks, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper (a). Mix well.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the cheese mixture (b).
3. Shape mixture into small, walnut sized, balls. Roll in extra breadcrumbs (c).
4. Deep fry,... - 32.4649
St Joseph's Cream Puffs
1) In a saucepan, add butter and water.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Quickly add the flour and combine thoroughly by keeping the heat at low.
4) Prepare a ball from the mixture.
5) Add salt by... - 41.0101
Here is a great recipe for Nut Puffs. A simple snack which can be served as a midday munchie! Filled with the goodness of walnuts, the sugar in it gives it just the right sweetness. Try these and let me know how they turned out for you! - 50.1395
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.3014
1)In a wide bowl, add in the maida flour.
2)Pour in 2 tablespoons of oil and water to make a pliable dough.
3)Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
4)In a saucepan, cook the mutton keema with 1/2 tsp salt,... - 44.8613
Miniature Puffs are a good way to snack. They are easy and simple to make, and do not long preparations. If you wish to fill the puffs with some sweet or savory stuffing and made into an interesting snack. - 47.0854