- » Deep Fried Prawn
Deep Fried Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried prawn recipes.
The tempura is one of the most popular Japanese recipes: you just need ice cold sparkling water, a wok and very hot oil to make crispy, light fried vegetables and seafood. - 127.598
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 123.991
Here is an amazing appetizer recipe for seafood buffs. In the video, chef is making prawn rolls using pastry rolls. For spice and flavor she uses freshly crushed garlic, chili and spring onions and adds a bit to it while wrapping prawns in pastry rolls. Her... - 112.933
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 108.975
Barry makes popcorn shrimp / battered tempura prawns with an easy tangy dip. - 108.107
Barry makes popcorn shrimp / battered tempura prawns with an easy tangy dip. - 107.951
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift corn flour, and plain flour.
2. Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
3. Throw salt and lightly beaten egg.
4. Add water and ice cubes in it. Stir to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil. Dip... - 102.298
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
1. Slice the egg into small pieces with an egg slicer and keep them aside.
2. Slice the onion into small pieces and place into a bowl.
3. Rub the onion with salt and then rinse with cold water.
4. Drain the onion with a strainer and remove the... - 99.6757
King Prawns In Tempura Batter
1. Prepare the prawns – using a sharp knife, carefully cut out any black vein you may find running along the back of the prawn. Alternately you could get it done by your fishmonger.
2. Wash the prawns under cold running water and dry on a... - 87.5133
Prawns In Hot Garlic Sauce
Wondering what to do with the prawns you have? Watch Chef Vikas and get an idea. Here is a famous recipe prawns cooked in hot garlic sauce. A recipe that requires the prawns to be first deep fried and then coked in a sauce. Watch and learn! - 86.345
Beijing Style Prawns
Quick Chinese cooking? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret recipe showing you how to prepare a quick Beijing style prawns in just a few minutes! A great recipe when you need to plate out something fast. - 81.8314
Sesame Prawn Toast
1 Using a sharp knife, chop the prawns coarsely.
2 Mince them finely into a paste.
3 In a bowl, put the paste and mix in the remaining ingredients.
4 If the bread is fresh, place it in a warm oven to dry out.
5 Remove the... - 46.3164
Hair Pin Prawns
1) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
2) Cut down the back of each prawn and remove intestinal tract.
3) Flatten prawns open and marinate with bicarbonate soda, salt and sesame oil for 20 minutes.
4) Cut the mustard green... - 45.6025
1) Prepare the prawn paste first.
2) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
3) Remove intestinal tract.
4) Process prawns in a blender for a few seconds with the diced pork fat.
5) Add all other prawn paste ingredients and process... - 45.3736
1) Wash, skin and de-vein the prawns.
2) Peel and wash fresh water chestnuts.
3) Chop the chestnuts finely.
4) Chop spring onions finely.
5) In a bowl mix prawns, water chestnuts, spring onions, ginger, salt and wine. Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 44.5008
Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. To prepare the prawns, mince them and lard until they form a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, pepper, egg white, spring onions, ginger, wine and cornflour paste.
3. On a large plate or tray spread the sesame seeds... - 42.9417
Spiced Deep Fried Prawns
Discard the head and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails attached.
Using a small, sharp knife, carefully slice down the back of each prawn to remove the vein.
Place prawns in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the coriander, cumin, garlic, soy sauce and... - 42.4239
1. To prepare the prawns shell them but leave the tails on.
2. Split each prawn in half, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
3. In a bowl mix salt, pepper, light soy sauce and Chinese rice wine and keep aside.
4. Dip the prawns in... - 41.9341
1. Get the shelled raw prawns from the markets that have proper tails.
2. Devein prawns and dry well. Press to flatten them slightly.
3. In a bowl, sift flour and salt to make a well in the centre. Pour in water and oil. Stir to mix... - 41.2918
Deep-fried Prawn Bails
Mix the prawns with the pork fat in a bowl.
Add the egg white, cornflour, brandy or rum, ginger and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Divide the mixture into 24 equal portions and form into small balls.
Heat the oil to... - 38.5266
Wafer Wrapped Prawns
In a bowl mix prawns, green chili and oyster sauce together.
Cut filo pastry in 4-inch squares.
Place a heaped teaspoon of prawn filling in the center of each square, draw the corners of pastry together and twist them to form a small package.
Place on a... - 37.3514
Spicy Mediterranean Prawns
Peel prawns, leaving tails on if desired, and put in a medium-size bowl with rest of ingredients; mix together and leave at least 1 hour.
To make Piquant Sauce, put all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer 15 minutes.
Before deep-frying prawns in hot... - 36.6272
1 In a deep-fat fryer or large wok, heat the oil until it is hot.
2 Drop in one prawn cracker, to test the oil to see if it is hot enough.
3 If it puffs up and floats immediately to the top then the oil is ready.
4 If not, wait for a few... - 31.6837
1. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil to hot (about 180°C/ 350°F), then turn the heat down to moderate (160°C/ 325°F) and fry 6-8 prawn crackers at a time.
2. They puff-up rather dramatically in a matter of seconds and when they are expanded... - 27.0204
How To Make Prawn Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Prawn Toast. - 0
Deep Fried Prawn Recipes By Category