- » Deep Fried Pastry
Deep Fried Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried pastry recipes.
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
Deep Fried Kedgeree In Pastry Casing
1 Place the haddock, rice, peas, carrots, baked beans, onion, egg, salt, pepper and curry powder in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2 Roll out the puff pastry thinly (1/2 inch thick). Cut the pastry into 4 rounds, each about 6 inches in diameter.
3 Place 3 large... - 31.5807
Join Cathy Lentine as she shows you how to make her yummy dessert recipe for Sicilian Pastry! - 0
You May Also Like!
Deep Fried Indian Pastries
Cook and stir lamb, onion and garlic in 10-inch skillet until lamb is light brown; drain.
Stir in salt, coriander, cumin, ginger and pepper.
Prepare pastry; divide into fourths.
Cover with damp towel to prevent drying.
Roll each fourth into... - 41.8083
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.3376
Ham Stuffed Pastries
Steam ham for 30 minutes.
Cool, then mince finely.
Combine with other filling ingredients and set aside.
To make pastry, combine all ingredients and knead to form a pliable dough.
Divide dough into two portions.
Shape one portion into a ball and set... - 46.2922
Eggless Hushpuppies - Indo Mexican Snack
1. Preheat the oven to 200 F and turn it off.
2. In a large bowl, add in all the ingredients and mix well. Cover with a lid and place into the warm oven for 30 minutes to ferment.
3. In a skillet, heat the oil on medium and drop the... - 0
Fried Onion Rings
1) In a wok heat oil to 370°F.
2) Slice the onions into 1/4 inch roundels.
3) Separate rings from each slice.
4) In a bowl place the rings in milk and allow to soak for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) In a flat plate spread flour... - 36.2471
Fried Onion Rings
1) Peel the onion and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
2) Separate into rings.
3) Cover with cold water, and let stand 30 minutes.
4) Drain the onion rings, and spread out on paper towels.
5) Meanwhile, make Batter: In a medium bowl, sift... - 44.7559
Deep Fried Pasties
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 4 inch pastry cutters to cut out the bases.
2. Heat fat in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat fryer to 340°F/170°C.... - 40.7856
Combine eggs, granulated sugar replacement and salt in mixing bowl and beat very slightly.
Beat in milk, vanilla and flour until smooth.
Heat deep fat to 365°F (180°C); heat rosette iron.
Shake off excess oil.
Dip into batter to within 1/4 in. (8 mm) of top... - 34.1665
Deep Fried Apple Pies
Shape pastry into two balls.
Using one ball at a time, flatten on a lightly floured surface and roll out 1/8 inch thick.
Cut out rounds using a 3 1/2 inch cutter; set aside.
Put apples into a saucepan; add water and lemon juice.
Cover tightly and cook over... - 45.1544
Deep Fried Pastry Recipes By Category