- » Deep Fried Hamburger
Deep Fried Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried hamburger recipes.
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.6141
You May Also Like!
Mix ingredients; form into thick patties and fry.
Place in deep casserole or pan. - 25.2982
Mash the potatoes while hot and add butter, mixing well to blend.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and form into croquettes.
Dip croquettes in flour, egg and then breadcrumb and deep fry until golden brown. - 31.8644
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.71
Mix beef, grated cheese, seasoning and onion together; form into patties or oblong steaks.
Make a paste of bread crumbs and eggs; dip patties in mixture.
Fry in deep hot fat; serve with tomato.
To fry on top of stove, combine all ingredients and form patties. - 28.9961
Miniburgers Hamburgers With Cream Sauce
Put half the butter into a mixing bowl and soften with a wooden spoon.
Add the chopped onion, minced beef and seasoning.
Tap the middle of the egg shell on the edge of the bowl and let the egg drop into the bowl.
Mix well with the wooden spoon.
Sprinkle a... - 42.1758
Danish Surprise Hamburgers
1. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
2. Saute the onions in the hot butter until soft and golden.
3. Take the pan off the heat and set aside.
4. Form about 8 to 10 hamburgers from the ground meat.
5. In a large pan, heat a more butter... - 42.9075
How To Make Egg Roll
Everyone would have eaten an egg roll but the one that Dave's is making in this video is totally different. Well, he is using sausage, ham and lots of shredded vegetables along with the seasonings. As the filling gets ready, you can find yourself drooling. He... - 89.3267
1. In a large pot, add in the hamburger mince and break with a spatula.
2. Season with adobo and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in the sofrito and sazon goya and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, tomato sauce... - 0
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1. Break up lamb and combine with salt and red-pepper seasoning in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry slowly, turning once, in a large frying pan for 12 minutes on medium. Place on a deep... - 32.5112
1. Combine veal, bread crumbs, onion, egg, milk, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, parsley, garlic salt and thyme in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 1-inch balls.
2. Heat 6 cups water to boiling in a large frying pan; season with bay leaf... - 37.4024