- » Deep Fried Ham
Deep Fried Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried ham recipes.
Fish And Ham Eggroll
Who doesn't like oriental egg rolls. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe to make fabulous crispy egg rolls that are awesome with sweet and sour eggroll sauce. The eggrolls here has a super delicious stuffing and your guests would surely ask for... - 115.87
Christmas Tree Croquettes
1) Preheat the oven to 365°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter.
3) Stir in flour and seasonings.
4) Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture begins to bubble.
5) Gradually add milk.
6) Stir rapidly until the sauce is... - 47.1401
Ham Stuffed Pastries
Steam ham for 30 minutes.
Cool, then mince finely.
Combine with other filling ingredients and set aside.
To make pastry, combine all ingredients and knead to form a pliable dough.
Divide dough into two portions.
Shape one portion into a ball and set... - 46.2922
1 Finely shred the ham or bacon.
2 Using a sharp knife or cleaver, shred mange-tout and pepper into very thin slices.
3 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel them and then thinly slice them.
4 If using tinned waterchestnuts,... - 46.1756
Banana And Ham Fritters
1. In a medium size skillet add 1 inch water and boil.
2. Add salt, pepper and bananas in the ater. Cook over medium heat keeping the skillet covered till the bananas get soft.
3. Drain bananas to remove water and place them back to the skillet. Heat... - 45.8316
Crispy Noodles With Mushrooms And Ham
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 44.7372
Banana Ham Fritters
1. In a medium skillet, pour one inch of water and then bring it to the boil
2. Add the bananas to the pan along with salt and pepper and cook covered over medium heat.
3. Drain the bananas and return to the pan to dry out slightly.
4. Mash the... - 44.0993
Melt butter, blend in flour.
Add salt and milk and cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
Add ham, onion, and mustard.
Shape in croquettes.
Dip in egg, then in crumbs.
Let stand a few minutes.
Fry in deep, hot fat (375°) 7 to 8... - 44.0261
1. In a bowl stir well all the ingredients for the croquettes to mix.
2. Dividing the mixture into 14 equal portions shape into croquettes on a floured surface.
3. To make the coating in a shallow dish put the eggs and milk and beat well to mix.
4. Dip... - 43.1223
Soften gelatine in 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
Mince or chop ham finely.
Melt butter, add flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
Remove from heat, gradually add milk.
Return to heat, cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Dissolve gelatine over hot water.
Add... - 40.6426
Chicken And Ham Croquettes
In mixing bowl combine the 2 beaten eggs, butter, soft bread crumbs, mustard, nutmeg, and pepper.
Add chicken and ham; mix well.
Shape cold chicken mixture into 12 logs, using about 1/4 cup mixture for each.
Dip logs in the remaining beaten egg, then... - 39.4382
Chicken And Ham Rous
1 Remove skin and bone chicken breasts. Place each breast and the small underfillets on a board and cover with foil. Using a rolling pin, press out each chicken piece thinly. Partly cover each breast with the fillet to make an even rectangular shape. Sprinkle... - 36.049
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach is an healthy as well as tasty preparation. Make sure that you prepare this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach dish and serve it on your table very soon. Something you will love preparing! - 34.4819
Deep Fried Shrimp Stuffed With Ham
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. Butterfly shrimp, making 2 slits in the back of each.
2. Slice ham thin; then cut in 1- by 3-inch strips. Thread 1 strip through each shrimp, working from back to front so that ham is mostly... - 32.5948
Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls
Ham and egg is a common breakfast, well, for a difference you can even think of this Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls recipe. This Deep Fried Ham And Egg Balls will tickle your tastebuds with its varied and different taste. Check it out today! - 29.8152
Ham And Cheese Kebab
Wrap each cheese chunk in 1/2 slice ham.
Thread 4 wrapped cheese chunks onto 4 6-inch skewers.
Dip skewers in egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
Repeat, making sure cheese chunks are well coated.
Heat oil for deep frying to 375° F and fry just until golden. - 25.1985