- » Deep Fried French Toast
Deep Fried French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried french toast recipes.
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.218
Turkey French Toast
1. Take a mixing bowl, place turkey. Add celery, mayonnaise and relish to turkey and mix well.
2. Take 6 bread slice, spread turkey mixture above the slices and cover with other bread slices.
3. Take a shallow bowl, add eggs, sugar and milk and beat... - 41.1299
French Apple Fritters
Hot French apple fritters dusted with sugar tastes just heavenly when served with sweet sauce along with hot tea and coffee. It is like fried apple fritter toast. Here is the simple recipe for you. - 48.1343
1. Pick and discard mussels with broken shells and any that remain open; they are unsafe to eat.
2. Using a knife, Scrub the mussels and pull away the beards.
3. Clean them thoroughly several times with cold water.
4. Grease inside of a large... - 42.4353
Special Oysters Brochette
1) Rub oysters in flour.
2) Rub bacon in flour.
3) Alternately put oysters and bacon on 2 wooden skewers.
4) Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5) Strain from oil and keep aside.
6) Serve on top of toast. On the serving plate arrange... - 41.3221
Fragrant French Onion Soup
Melt butter in 3 quart Saucepan over medium heat.
Fry onions until a deep golden brown.
Add beef stock and seasonings.
Cover and simmer over low heatâ€”about 45 minutes.
Serve with toasted bread cubes and Parmesan cheese. - 35.0239
French Onion Soup
Slice the onions very finely. Deep fry them in ghee to a golden brown colour.
Warm the butter in a vessel and add the clear part of the brown stock.
Add 2 to 3 teacups of water to the remaining part of the stock. Leave for 10 minutes and add again the top... - 34.5226
Bouillabaisse is a tradition fish soup. Bouillabaisse gets its taste from fish mixed with tomatoes and flavored with sherry. Bouillabaisse is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 43.0325
Chicken Liver Pate
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; cut each in half.
Melt 1/2 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat; add livers, parsley, shallots, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, until livers are firm but still slightly pink in center (cut to... - 43.5338
Chicory With Bone Marrow
Take off the outside leaves, and wipe the chicory with a cloth.
Put the chicory into a saucepan, with fat, add salt, pepper, grated nutmeg, castor sugar and lemon juice.
Cover the saucepan with a deep plate which fits well and seals it hermetically (a soup... - 30.1975
Farm Fresh Salad With Brie Croutons
A recipe courtesy of US Food Service and Beyond the Plate. This salad is bursting full of flavor from the strawberries, toasted walnuts, raspberry vinegarette and crispy goat cheese and brie croutons. And it's all about presentation right? Check out what USF... - 106.168
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine both sugars, cream, corn syrup, and baking soda, until blended. Bring to boil over medium-low heat, stirring with wooden spoon to prevent scorching. Cook until mixture reaches... - 29.9947
1. To make the Court bouillon, put the water, wine, onion, leek, lemon, parsley, fennel, thyme, fish trimmings, salt and peppercorns into a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes. Strain.
2. Place the pieces of fish and potatoes in the Court... - 41.6068
1) To lots of boiling water, add the rice and cook quickly for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt the fat over low heat and stir in the flour. Gently cook for about a minute.
3) Stir in the milk very gradually, beating... - 45.4896
New Orleans Oyster Po Boy
1. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 inches oil over medium-high heat until temperature reaches 375°F on deep-fat thermometer.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, shallot, parsley, capers, and 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce until well blended.
3.... - 34.4736
Mushroom And Beef Gnocchi
My husband can live on the Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi. This tasty gnocchi is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as its quiet popular with my guests! Try this delicious Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi for yourself. - 42.2533
Exotic Cajun Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
This dish is ideal for those days when you are in mood of tasting something very versatile and delicious. Try this when your appetite is better or you’ve invited guest and want them to try something different. This would be a perfect one dish meal and can... - 90.4702
Swiss Country Soup
1. Heat butter and fry bread slices until both sides are golden. Drain.
2. Place bread slices one on each of the four deep soup plates.
3. Heat water in a fry pan and poach eggs one at a time. Carefully lift poached egg and place on fried bread.
4. Heat... - 37.7319
Fisherman S Stew
Cut fillets so you will have 6 pieces.
Heat oil and garlic in a large, deep frying pan; fry salmon 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle over the thyme, basil, rosemary, allspice, pepper, salt, onion, celery, parsley, and cayenne.
Pour in clam broth and wine and... - 41.8141
California Garlic Soup Fondue
1. Take a pan and add butter in it to melt; Add garlic in the butter and deep fry it with often stirring. Do not let the garlic cloves be brown.
2. Now add broth, champagne, water in it and boil the mix for 5 minutes.
3. Toast the breads as per... - 44.4731
The Three-o Burger
Q Dang cooks up one epic, multi-dimensional burger. No ketchup or mustard required; it's actually frowned upon. The Three-O is comprised of 3 different variations of onion: raw onion, sautéed onion, and crispy/fried onion. The patty is smothered with... - 0
Deep Fried French Toast Recipes By Category
Deep Fried French Toast Dish: