- » Deep Fried Corn
Deep Fried Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried corn recipes.
Mini Corn Dogs
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Super Bowl Mini Corn Dogs. These are just like regular corn dogs, but they use Lit'l Smokies, instead of hot dogs. - 131.175
How To Make Corn Tortilla Chips And Cinnamon Sugar Chips
1. Heat the oil for frying and make sure that the oil temperature is around 325-350 degrees, use a candy thermometer.
2. Cut the corn tortillas in 8 piece triangles.
3. Fry the corn tortillas chips for few minutes on each side, using a... - 118.145
Celebrate monsoon with this home made crispy and crunchy Corn Pakoda. An awesome variation for regular Onion or Aloo Pakoda. - 106.195
Vegan Corn Dogs
1. In a mixing bowl combine all flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk together.
2. Add your tofu and mash it up.
3. Add the wet ingredients and the Agave and mix together and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Heat a pot... - 104.775
Makai Na Vada - Corn Fritters
If you are keen on making a delicious Indian snack, then do try this. You can serve it with tea. You can serve this snack to your family and guests and I'm sure they'll love it. Certainly watch the video before making the snack. - 99.7774
Episode #13 Fish Fry - Wrapping Up
Fish chips might be the most loved comfort food, but fried fish isn't anything less. In this video, the chef presents a luscious fish fry recipe that packs in a gamut of ingredients and loads of flavor. Crispy, crunchy fish recipe, this dish tastes good when... - 82.7759
Glazed Doughnut Puffs
1) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to beat into a light and fluffy cream.
2) In another bowl, beat in eggs.
3) Separately sift in all the dry ingredients and add to the cream by alternating with milk.
4) Allow chilling the mixture inside... - 45.427
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 44.9828
Aunt Jenny's Hush Puppies
1 In a large bowl, add the first 7 ingredients.
2 Add in the milk, buttermilk, and egg.
3 Mix to blend well.
4 Mix in in the onion and peppers.
5 In a deep frying pan, heat oil to 370°F.
6 Carefully drop the batter by level table-spoonfuls... - 44.6454
Chicken And Corn Croquettes
To make a thick cream sauce :
1. In a pan melt 2 oz butter and stir in 2 oz flour and blend blend smoothly adding milk.
2. Bring to boil, cook for several minutes to reduce quantity slightly, empty to a bowl and keep aside.
3. Clean the pan, melt 1/2... - 44.4098
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3) In small bowl, with rotary beater, beat egg white until stiff peaks form when beater is slowly raised.
4) In medium bowl, with same beater,... - 44.386
Southern Style Hush Puppies
1 In a bowl, add the first 5 ingredients.
2 Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3 Allow the batter to stand for 5 minutes.
4 In a frying pan, heat deep oil to 370°F.
5 Carefully drop the batter by level table-spoonfuls in the... - 43.9448
1) Drain the corn from can.
2) In two bowl, separate egg.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift flour and pinch of salt.
4) Put egg yolk in the flour mixture by making a hole in the middle of the mixture.
5) Putoil and grated lemon rind as well.
6)... - 42.1598
Golden Corn Fritters
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Set the mixture aside.
2) Combine the eggs, milk, corn and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil together. Mix properly.
Into all the dry ingredients, stir the corn mixture.
3)... - 41.922
Quick Hush Puppies
1) In a bowl, combine together cornmeal, baking powder, salt, cayenne pepper and onion.
2) Add the egg into the cornmeal mixture and beat very well.
3) Stream in the milk and stir to smooth dough.
4) Shape into 1 inch balls.
5) In a wok, heat oil to... - 41.4194
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 40.1391
1)In a bowl, mix milk and corn.
2)In another bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder together.
3)Now, mix dry mixture to corn mixture.
4)Add shortening and eggs and beat well.
5)In a pan, heat fat and deep fry until golden and... - 39.8445
1) Take a bowl and beat egg yolks in it.
2) Add salt, corn, pepper and flour. Beat the mixture nicely.
3) Fold in the egg whites.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add the batter, by the tablespoon, into the skillet.
5) Fry until fritters turn... - 39.1669
1)Mix corn kernels, onion, chopped coriander leaves, a pinch of cayenne pepper and salt.
2)Heat oil in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat... - 38.2494
Eggless Hush Puppies
Combine commeal, flour, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
Stir in buttermilk and beat until batter is smooth.
Stir in salt and onion.
Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into a deep fryer; fry until golden brown.
Drain on paper toweling before serving. - 33.8205
Deep Fried Corn Fritters
Deep Fried Corn Fritters are crispy and delicious. I serve this often for dinner parties. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Deep Fried Corn Fritters . - 32.2288
Corn Cheese Balls
The combination of corn and cheese together makes it an excellent and appetizing starter. Ideal for all age groups. simple and easy to make. The crispy bite and the gooey cheese...yum. It is worth a try! - 0
Crispy Corn Pakoras
Corn pakoras are an ideal tea-time snack. Corn is a rich source of essential minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iron and is also a rich source of proteins. Corn has no cholesterol at all and considered ideal for people who suffer with high cholesterol... - 0
Corn pakodas is a perfect recipe to make and eat garma garam with a hot cup of chai. - 0
Lynn's Beer Battered Mini Corn Dogs
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beer Battered Mini Corn Dogs that are a perfect appetizer and would be great served at a tail gate or football party or get together. Serve with Ketchup and Mustard. - 0
Deep Fried Corn Recipes By Category