Fried Cheese Ball
- » Deep Fried Cheese Ball
Deep Fried Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of deep fried cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for deep fried cheese ball recipes.
Deep Fried Cheese Balls
1) In a large saucepan, heat the milk to warm.
2) To this, gradually stir in the flour. Make sure that no lumps are formed.
3) To this, add the butter.
4) When the mixture thickens, remove from the heat.
5) Now, add the cheese and mix well.
6) To this,... - 44.8427
Fried Cheese Balls
1. Cut cheddar cheese into 1”rectangle.
2. In a bowl take pork rinds, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
3. Place the cheese rectangles in the pork rind mixture. Shake and coat the cheese rectangles.
4. In... - 102.999
Deep Fried Cheddar Balls
Mix the cheese, eggs, flour, baking powder, chile, coriander leaves, and salt thoroughly.
If the mixture is too wet, add in a little more flour; if it is too dry, mix in a little beaten egg white.
Form the mixture into teaspoonfuls and put them aside on a... - 38.3937
Fried Mac & Cheese Balls Or Baked & Eggless?
1. Lightly dip a bread slice into water, press it flat, place on a plate and cut into half. Place about a tablespoon of mac and cheese and seal by bringing in the edges towards the center, dredge and roll into the bread crumbs. Repeat to make several... - 0
Fried Ham And Cheese Balls
Combine 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs with next 5 ingredients, mixing well; shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll balls in remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
Chill 30 minutes.
Deep fry ham-and-cheese balls in hot oil (375Â°) for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Drain on... - 27.8697
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 86.9293
Spinach And Cheese Balls (protein Rich Recipes) By Tarla Dalal
Spinach and cheese balls- this power-packed snack is made up of cheese and paneer, 2 dense sources of protein. Paneer has a bland flavor and thus blends well with any ingredient. This recipes is sure to be enjoyed by people of all age groups especially the... - 0
Cheese-crab Special Balls
This Cheese-Crab Special is a dish to die for. Let the taste of cheese melt into your mouth with every bite. What can be more enticingly delicious than a combination of crab and cheese! Time you made your own to know what 'ethereal' really means!!! - 40.4775
Fried Ham And Cheese Balls
1. In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs with Parmesan, eggs, onion, parsley and oil. Shape into 1-inch balls.
2. Roll the cheese balls in remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil to (375°) in a deep fryer or a... - 41.2805
Corn Cheese Balls
The combination of corn and cheese together makes it an excellent and appetizing starter. Ideal for all age groups. simple and easy to make. The crispy bite and the gooey cheese...yum. It is worth a try! - 0
Fried Mozzarella Balls
Watch this video recipe of Fried Mozzarella Balls to learn a quick and easy appetizer. Follow the instructions and you will end up with these delightful cheesy stretchy fried balls. Enjoy! - 77.3645
Tri-color Fried Balls
It is a very colorful dish that truly signify the spirit of "Indian Independence Day" with its three colors (orange, green and white) reminiscent to Indian Flag. - 44.5999
South Of The Border Cheese Balls
Soak tortillas in milk and mash with half the cheese and the red chili.
Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and form into little fat cakes.
Fry until crisp in deep hot fat.
Sprinkle rest of the grated cheese on top. - 27.2295
Deb suggests a tasty, funny idea for a buffet or an aperitif: the fish balls! - 118.937
Camembert Cheese Balls
Rub cheese through strainer.
Add butter, flour, rice flour, milk, salt and cayenne pepper.
Stir over low heat until thick.
Pour onto a plate to cool.
Form into small balls.
Roll in flour.
Brush with beaten egg.
Roll in crumbs.
Fry in deep fat until golden... - 42.9787
Irish Fried Potato Balls
1. In a pot, boil potatoes for 30 minutes. Drain and keep potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Add the butter and 1/4 cup milk and mash the potatoes until smooth. Once done, set aside to cool.
3. In a pan, add the bacon. Once cooked, pat it dry.... - 0
Fried Risotto Balls
Take a look at this Fried Risotto Balls recipe, a classic street style snack item. Watch the video to see how the chef combines risotto, with few basic ingredients to make a scrumptious snack. This is a perfect snack item to serve half-way through the party... - 123.84
Fried Cheese Balls With Paprika
1) Combine the cheese, flour, salt, cayenne, mustard, and paprika together and blend well.
2) Stiffly beat the egg whites and fold into the cheese mixture. Then allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes
3) Drop the mixture with rounded tea-spoonfuls... - 37.8999
Pantua Or Deep Fried Chhana Dumplings
Prepare thin syrup with sugar and water.
Knead the chhana along with the suji.
Add ghee so as to make a smooth paste.
Now, make 20 equal portions by dividing the chhana.
Roll each portion into the shape of a ball.
So, you should have 20 chhana balls.
Use khoa... - 42.6792
Cheese And Rice Balls
Simple yet delicious this Cheese and Rice Balls is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Cheese and Rice Balls! - 33.0534
Cheryls Home Cooking - Mozzarella Risotto Balls
Making Mozzarella Risotto Balls,its fast and easy. An excellent treat for the family. A great dish to share with friends and family. This dish is so tasty and yummy, we love making and eating mozzarella balls! - 0
Stuffed Pumpkin Balls
If a mid-afternoon snack is what you are looking for, try this Stuffed pumpkin balls. It is a healthy and tasty snack which can be eaten mid-afternoon or at any time of the day. Garnish with basil leaf and serve with tomato sauce for dipping. - 117.206
Beat egg white until stiff.
To 1/3 of stiffly beaten egg white add 1 cup cheese and beat.
Add remaining egg white and cheese alternately, beating constantly until thoroughly mixed.
Shape into balls the size of small marbles and fry in hot deep fat (365... - 26.6977
Spicy Cheese N Rice Balls
Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the bread crumbs.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll the balls in the bread crumbs and fry, a few at a time, in deep oil heated to 375 degrees on a deep-fat thermometer, for about 3 minutes, or until... - 36.9054
Liederkranz Appetizer Cheese Balls
Combine the above ingredients.
Form into small 1-inch balls.
Fry in hot deep fat (375°F on a frying thermometer) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Drain on absorbent paper. - 25.5535
Hot Cheese Balls
1. Take a medium bowl, add both cheeses along with pepper and eggs. Using a wooden spoon, beat to a smooth mixture. Shape into balls 1.25 inch balls. Roll on bread crumbs spread on waxed paper and place in the refrigerator till used.
2.... - 36.1212
This is a very easy and quick dish .To add some flavour you can add onion powder , Or any other flavour which you like. - 32.23
Swiss Cheese Balls
These Swiss Cheese Balls are a perfect appetizer for any party you might host. The delicious taste of cheese in this recipe shall offer a memorable experience to both you and your guests. Lose yourself in the world of cheese with this delicacy! Do you really... - 45.9374
Hot Cheese Balls
Melt the butter in a saucepan with the mustard and pepper.
Stir in the flour and gradually add the milk.
Continue stirring until the sauce thickens and boils.
Pour the sauce into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and cool.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with... - 43.8759
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.57
Mixed Veg. Soup With Rice And Cheese Balls
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Wash, add 8 cups water and cook in a pressure cooker.
Cool - remove from heat.
Blend the mixture in a liquidiser.
Add the butter & boil for 10 minutes.
Warm the milk.
Add warm milk, cream, salt and pepper,... - 42.34
1) Heat the oil till it hits a temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together 2/3 cup of the cheese, egg whites and cayenne. Mix well.
3) Roll the mixture into small balls. Dust your hands with the remaining cheese instead of flour... - 33.5811
Crispy Cheese Balls
1. Mix together cheese, flour, salt and cayenne. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; carefully fold in cheese mixture. Chill thoroughly, about 2 hours.
3. Shape cheese mixture into 12 balls about 2 inches in diameter.
4. If using Corn... - 31.4387
Cheese And Rice Balls
Mix rice and grated cheese.
Add egg, butter, and seasonings.
Cover each cube of cheese with rice mixture.
Form into balls.
Be sure that there are no open places in the balls, so that cheese won't seep out and separate from rice.
Dip into bread... - 45.234
1.In a bowl, mix cheese, flour, salt and pepper; fold into beaten egg white
2.Form into small balls and fry in hot deep fat (375Â° F.) until brown
3.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 30.0473
Cheese Puff Balls
1. Set a frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat or shortening. Let it slowly heat to 385° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 1 minute.
2. Mix the cheese, flour, onion, salt and cayenne. Fold in the egg white.... - 31.8005
Cheese N Mushroom Balls
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, 2 cups crumbs, and remaining ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
4. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls, about one heaped teaspoon each.
5. Coat the balls with remaining... - 42.1189
Tongue And Cheese Balls
Make a very thick sauce with the fat, flour and milk.
Add the breadcrumbs, tongue, cheese and seasoning.
Form into balls, coat with beaten egg and roll in crumbs.
Brown in hot fat; if using deep fat they take a very short time, as all the ingredients are... - 36.7884
Mini Pork And Cheese Cutlets On Skewers
These cute bite-sized cheese and pork cutlets on skewers are great for potlucks, bento box meals and party snacks. They are like Japanese-style deep-fried shish kebab. Anything coated with panko and deep fried has to be delicious. Pork, cheese, sesame and... - 97.1065
Mustard Flavored Cheese Puffs
1. Combine cheese, breadcrumbs, egg yolks, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper (a). Mix well.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the cheese mixture (b).
3. Shape mixture into small, walnut sized, balls. Roll in extra breadcrumbs (c).
4. Deep fry,... - 32.4649
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.3376
Throwback Thursdays Bacon Cheese Fritters
From my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos each week. Enjoy! ^^ - 0
Cheesy Potato Balls
1. Peel the potatoes and then cut into pieces. Place in a saucepan, cover with salted water, bring to the boil and cook until tender. Drain well, then mash thoroughly.
2. Mix the dried egg and water to a smooth cream and reserve 4 tablespoons of the egg. Beat... - 31.5411
Fried Rice Balls
Wash the rice and drain well.
Place in a 2-quart saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
Add 4 cups of water and the salt.
Bring to a boil without the lid.
Then, cover and turn the heat to low.
Simmer for 20 minutes and remove from the heat.
Do not take the lid... - 42.3116
French Fried Spinach Balls
Combine chopped spinach, melted butter, salt, pepper, 1 well-beaten egg, bread crumbs, onion, cheese, and allspice and mix well.
Allow to stand 10 minutes, then make into balls.
Combine the other egg with the 1/2 cup water and beat until well blended.
Roll... - 38.1301
French Fried Potato Balls
Combine cottage cheese, onion, egg, potatoes, seasonings, and horseradish; mix well.
Shape into small balls, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Beat eggs and milk together.
Roll balls in cornflakes crumbs, then in egg-milk mixture; roll again in cornflake... - 36.6653
1. Soak suji in water, which is just enough to cover it.
2. Sift salt, soda and maida. Add sugar, curd and the soaked suji. Knead with enough warm water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
3. Knead again with greased hands till the dough is smooth.
4.... - 38.368
Want a homemade snack with a touch of Indian spice? Chef Manjula is making spinach crackers that are flavorful and delicious. Cumin is the spice that gives a nice taste and makes these crackers aromatic. As usual Manjula makes them very simply and easily and... - 126.063
Potato Balls Or Croquettes
Put the potatoes through a sieve and mash in a saucepan with the fat, beaten egg, and parsley or cheese if used.
Form into small balls or into rolls.
Coat twice with egg and crumbs.
Fry in hot deep fat at 380° F., for 4-5 min.
Drain well and... - 32.8068
1. Place carrots, orange rind, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, mint, black pepper to taste and half the egg mixture in a bowl (a) and mix to combine. Shape carrot mixture into balls.
2. Place bran and almonds in a bowl and mix to combine. Roll balls in flour,... - 32.7982
Ardenne Balls is an amazingly easy to prepare snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ardenne Balls; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 41.4232
Zeppole Di San Giuseppe
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father's day in Italy.
Like cream puffs, it is usually filled with custard cream but I used mascarpone cheese like tiramisu... - 101.055
Gruyere Puffs is a tasty and addictive snack that you just shouldn€™t miss. It is simple heavenly! Try this brilliant Gruyere Puffs recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is one of my favorites!! - 37.6252
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Cottage Cheese Balls In Spicy Sauce
Grate or mash the paneer and boiled potatoes together and mix well. Make small bite size balls with the mixture. Coat the balls with the corn flour Deep fry to make them crispy. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min. add water... - 25.8793
Noodle Cheese Balls
This is a very easy and tasty recipe that you can make with leftover noodles.. - 37.0413
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls is a lovely and addictive appetizer for your guests. I am sure they will love the flavor and texture of this yummy Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls. - 36.5879
Malai Kofta - Stuffed Cheese Balls In Creamy Gravy
Malai Koftha is a rich Muglai gravy curry in which stuffed potato and cheese balls are soaked in a rich onion tomato gravy. Though it is time consuming but when you make it step by step you don’t even realize the time you spend on this dish. It is worth... - 0
Potato Paneer Tots
Want an appetizer that would please everyone from kids to adults? Chef Manjula has developed a recipe that will not only suit your need but with a surprise twist. She is making Potato tots with paneer, to please Indian and American fans. With Chef Manjula,... - 119.873
Melt the butter in a thick vessel. Add 5 tablespoons of flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the milk and go on cooking and stirring until the mixture becomes a lump.
Cool and add the spaghetti, green chillies, coriander, cheese, celery and salt.
Mix very well.... - 39.1495
Rice Balls And Mozzarella
In a medium bowl combine rice, Parmesan cheese, roasted peppers, egg, salt and black pepper.
Shape into 2- to 3-inch balls.
Cut mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Make a hole in the middle of each ball and fill with a cheese cube.
Reshape rice mixture to... - 40.0735
Italian Rice Balls
1. Cook rice. Fold in egg yolks and provolone. Shape into 24 balls, using about 1/4 cup for each and placing a cube of mozzarella cheese in the center of each ball (make sure the rice completely covers the cheese).
2. Beat egg whites slightly in a pie plate;... - 33.7038
Make white sauce from fat, flour, milk and seasoning.
Mix rice, peanuts, white sauce and beaten egg, and shape into small balls.
Saute in a greased frying-pan turning frequently so that the balls are browned all over.or, roll in beaten egg, then in crumbs and... - 30.5281
Stir beaten eggs into left-over rice, making sure not to damage rice.
Take about 1 tbsp of rice mixture in the palm of your hand.
Place a cube of cheese in the middle of mixture, and top with another spoonful.
Form into a ball, so the cheese is completely... - 37.8764
Genoese Rice Balls
1) Cook the rice as per the package directions.
2) Fold in the salami, egg yolks, 2 tablespoons tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese, blend well.
3) Shape the mixture into 12 balls, with about 1/4 cup for each ball.
4) In a pie plate, slightly beat the egg... - 38.9114
Sauerkraut Balls combines the richness of pork, cheese and krauts. Love trying this Sauerkraut Balls just for its yummy flavor. Have all the ingredients ready at home? Then why donâ€™t you try Sauerkraut Balls for dinner tonight! - 45.1381
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
1 Cook spaghetti, following label directions, drain.
2. Combine spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato sauce, water and vegetable oil in a large frying pan; simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, parsley, egg, bread stuffing, salt... - 34.2369
Surprise Rice Croquettes
1) In a bowl, add the rice, grated cheese, egg, mustard, salt, pepper, and melted butter and blend to a puree.
2) Take the cheese cubes, and use the rice puree to coat each cube and shape into croquettes or balls.
3) Coat well in bread crumbs and drop... - 42.6623
Cheese Puffs Moore
Put dry ingredients together; then add egg whites.
Shape into balls and roll in cracker crumbs.
Fry in deep fat. - 21.6408
For spinach balls, wash spinach well and remove hard stalks.
Steam until tender, in a small amount of boiling salted water in a large saucepot.
Cool slightly and form into balls about 1 1/4 inches in:diameter.
Push a piece of ham or cheese into center... - 42.7935
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 103.817
Best Ever Malai Kofta / Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Malai Kofta which is rich, creamy dish fit for special dinner. It includes silky smooth curry made out of tomatoes and delicious dumplings made with potatoes, dry fruit and paneer (Indian cottage cheese.) Best served with naan, parantha or... - 0
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 89.2677
Cherry fritters are simple and crispy fritters that can be made with cherries and cottage cheese. They are rich and much like pancakes or donuts. Here is a recipe to make cherry fritters, try for a quick snack. - 48.0054
Surti Ghari - Indian Sweet
To all those who like making Gujarati homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. Ghari is a famous sweet in Surat city and is mostly eaten on festivals. Don't forget to watch the video before... - 106.995
Broccoli Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Looking for some easy party appetizer ideas with broccoli, here is a recipe just fit for the purpose. Watch Aarsi making showing how to make broccoli cakes with coating and seasonings and then a dipping sauce to accompany the cakes. Makes a good tea time... - 121.926
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 100.764
Roasted Eggplant Croquettes
Impress your friends with these unique eggplant croquettes that taste excellent with marinara sauce. See this outstanding video that shares a wonderful recipe for croquettes prepared with large roasted eggplants. Watch the video to make a great delicious... - 113.913
Join Cathy Lentine as she shows you how to make her yummy dessert recipe for Sicilian Pastry! - 0
Fried Cheese Profiteroles
Blend flour with cheese.
Combine butter with 1/2 cup water in small saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until butter melts.
Add flour mixture all at once; stir vigorously with wooden spoon until mixture is smooth and leaves sides of pan, forming a ball.
Remove... - 35.0357
Fried Cheese Turnovers
1. Combine flour and salt in bowl and cut in shortening. Add egg yolks and mix well, adding a little milk, as needed, to make a fine, pliable dough. Knead until smooth and elastic. Cover dough and let rest for 30 minutes.
2. Combine cheeses, pork, eggs,... - 33.4842
Meat Balls And Potato Surprise
Cook mince with grated ginger, pepper and salt in a little water, Keep the stock aside.
Combine mince with crushed garlic, yolk of egg and two slices of bread soaked in water (squeeze out excess water).
Add the mixed spice and blend well.
Shape... - 40.5204
Cheese Turnovers With Green Salsa
1. Prepare Green Salsa.
2. Cut cheese into 1x1/4 x1/4 inch (2.5x0.6x0.6-cm) pieces.
3. Mix masa harina, flour and baking powder in medium bowl. Add 3/4 cup (180 mL) warm water; stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in as much of the remaining water as needed, 1... - 40.2737
Cheese And Chive Croquettes
1. Place mozzarella cheese, 1 cup / 125 g / 4 oz flour, chives, cayenne pepper and eggs in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Combine cornflour and remaining... - 27.896
1.In a saucepan, melt butter, blend in flour and add seasonings and milk
2.Cook until thickened, make sure to keep stirring constantly
3.Now add to egg yolks, when well mixed add cheese
4.Let stand to cool
5.Shape into balls and fry in hot deep fat... - 38.1894
Cheddar Cheese Puffs
Mix the cheese, pepper and salt, and stir in the beaten egg yolk.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg white and shape lightly in the hands into small balls.
Fry a few at a time in hot, deep fat (350°F or until a cube of bread turns brown in 1 minute) to a golden... - 25.7583
Brie Cheese Croquettes
With a wooden spoon, press the cheese through a strainer and set aside.
In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the flour to make a smooth paste.
Gradually add the milk, stirring... - 43.0944
Cream Cheese Cakes
1. Drain the fromage blanc, if used. Separate the eggs. Beat the whites until stiff.
2. Chop the chives finely. In a bowl, whisk gently together the fromage blanc, egg yolks, flour and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan.... - 27.4002
Prepare Cheese Filling; set aside.
Place flour in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk, water, egg and salt into the well.
With a fork, beat milk mixture in the well about 15 strokes.
Stir in flour to form a rough looking ball of dough.
Place on... - 44.0005
Dutch Cheese Croquettes
Mix milk, carrot, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, peppercorns, and bay leaf in top of double boiler; heat 20 minutes over boiling water.
Strain the mixture, reserving milk for sauce.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water; set aside.
Blend... - 44.39
Rice Croquettes With Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups stock and cook, stirring, until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to 5... - 33.724
To make pastry, sift and measure flour; sift again, into a bowl, with salt and baking powder.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Beat together milk and egg; pour into well and stir with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
Stir in melted butter, 1 tablespoon... - 42.9054
Hominy Cheese Croquettes
Soak hominy in the water to which salt has been added for 3 or 4 hours; cook over boiling water until tender, or about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine with grated cheese and melted butter.
Beat egg yolks well and mix thoroughly into cheese... - 33.9006